Gerry zargemca

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Thanks to all the people which were following my posting at the International Music Council. The forum is gone , because there are people which wanted to control the intellectual world. When I made the choice to started articles over there, there was only one person from, Iran doing articles there and the traffic was very slow. I bring diversity to the forum and other people came after me. People like the subject which i was touching and not only I brought people which did n't know the webside before, but the traffic to the forum, increased many times and I became the first, latino, to have a number one article in the forum, that was to much pressure for the intellectuals and that's why the forum have to go. The same thing happened when I debate some intellectual at the All ABOUT JAZZ. com., where I have another number one posting,'Zaragemca's Bongos, Congas, Timbales and Bata'. That' s the only way they try to win when somebody is on top in the field. Thanks to everybody. Gerry Zaragemca
International Club of Percussionists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Holley (Jul '07) Thu klk1014 6
21 and older cafe style lounge, military friendly? Wed Yahoo438 1
Matt Kopcsak Aug 19 Finding stolen valor 1
Coffee! Aug 5 Juliet 1
Please Jul '15 Butterfly 1
Concerned citizen that that knows the truth (Sep '14) Jun '15 Coleton 2
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) Jun '15 TammieZ 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages