Nothing leftt to prove.

Nothing leftt to prove.

Posted in the Milton Forum

“Hott sexy girl haha”

Since: Jul 09

Pace,Fl now Baltimore,Md

#1 Jul 19, 2009
If all you read my comments in the Teen crossdresser forum on here then you all know the truth behind me when I was there. If anyone of questions what I said take it up with me politely and respectfully instead of being rude and disrespectful. I got nothing left to prove to you people. You all mentally ran me out of there and my mom dying didn't help. Principle Lay gave me indirect mental abuse by accusing me of using the girl's restrooms one day during 4th block. Yea not only did you classmates give me harrassment the staff did too. You all never made it easy for me when I was just doing what came natural to me. But hey I'm glad to no longer be a Pace Patriot. You are all about accepting people and all as long as they are not LGBT oriented. What a bunch of hypocrites. My ID up here in Maryland says female and no I didn't lie about anything at the MVA I just didn't say anything they just assumed I was female. Again I'm not male or female just mixed of the 2. So if anyone has anything to say about that then oh well not my problem. Personally I'd never raise my children in your hellhole town. I'd raise them up here in Baltimore area or in Los Angeles or in Miami or a big city with openminded people.

Lexie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weston Hastie (Nov '12) May 8 beans tostada 7
who knows her? May 8 freebie 2
Vote For Donald Trump May 8 Dump the Hump Trump 2
have u seen my daughter? (Apr '12) May 8 Prayers For Her S... 3
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Apr '16 alishaymay 10
News Okaloosa County woman embezzles over $1 million Apr '16 Cityboy 1
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages