Teens found dead in water

Teens found dead in water

There are 9 comments on the Pnj.com story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Teens found dead in water. In it, Pnj.com reports that:

“Once the autopsies are complete I'll have something new to report”

The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office is awaiting the autopsies results of two teenagers found dead Sunday near a boat launch in east Milton. via Pnj.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pnj.com.

Natalie and Tay

Wichita, KS

#1 Aug 21, 2007
We just wanted to take a moment to send our condolences to the family of Amber McCranie, we knew her here in Dallas. She just recently moved back to Florida. We spent time with Amber and loved her sweet warm and gently demeanor. She will be missed. We are torn up about this news! May God bless her sweet spirit!
David Gordon

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2007
I just want to send the deepest and most heartfelt condolences to the family of Amber McCranie, I was a friend of hers and knew her from here in Dallas. I can't comprehend this no matter what i try, but all i know is the world lost a beautiful soul on sunday, she will be dearly missed.
Clare Parsons

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Amber McCranie brought such a wonderful light to the world and she shared it with everyone that she came into contact with. I worked with her in Dallas and spent most of my time with her either at work or after hours. I loved her and will miss her deeply, as I know everyone else will. It is difficult to believe that such a lively, loving, and beautiful person has been taken from us so suddenly. My prayers and best wishes are with her family. My hope is that we will all soon have an answer to why this happened.
Lindsay Clary

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2007
I worked with Amber in Dallas for about six months. I can't believe she's gone it's just strange that such a beautiful and outgoing girl is no longer with us??? She was always happy and wanted to be behind that bar more than anything. She actually came behind the bar and helped me a few nights. She was pretty good at it to. I remember on Halloween we were able to dress up at work and Amber was a Kitty Cat. She ended up getting 2nd place I believe. My prayers to Amber's family, friends, and people who knew her. Amber will truely be missed.
Jessie Fleischauer

Grand Prairie, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2007
Amber! We will all miss her so much! I still just can't believe it. I never thought something like this would happen, I guess it just refuses to sink in...I worked with her for a while and we have so many good memories of her. She was well known and loved by many, we called her strawberry! I want her family to know that I send them all of my love, for i could never know the pain they feel. I pray for her every night and have asked many others to as well. She will never be forgotten! God Bless her soul!
jlmskbe

Lawrence, MA

#6 Aug 28, 2007
I will miss you zak. U where a good friend who could always brighten my day.. I'm very sorry for the family's.. I remember when zak got in a paper ball fight with us on the bus we all had so much fun.. wish that we could go back in time and experience all the fun again.. we will miss u zak.. Jamir and Mr.chuck
Dee

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Aug 30, 2007
I am so sorry to hear about the deaths of these two beautiful young adults.They both seem so happy in their pictures.
Coolgirl

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2007
i wish people would stop dying. Every time it happens, a area is taped off for years and new laws go in place. No one can just die anymore...
Still, my condolences to the fmaily that has lost.
Abbie

Lincoln, NE

#9 Jul 16, 2008
I am praying for both of the familys ...that life may come out of this death. but amber was my girl in middle school in beaumont texas Marshall middle school was the name and we were both in band played the flute and pretty much both sucked lol but we got to sit next to each other and learn and just be our selfs. but she did make an impact on my life. I just found out what happen last week which it made me saD and couldnt believe i didnt hear about it earlyer its been a year and i had no clue. but she is happy along with her friend looking down feelin sorry for us that we have to stay in a place like this..
much love to both families and your in my prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) 23 hr Goat 16
Relocating Aug 8 Info Wanted 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 1
richard lee or kenneth allen griner Jul '16 missouri gal 1
News 'Runaway Mom' Brenda Heist now in Panhandle jail (May '13) Jun '16 Joe 3
santa rosa and escambia twirlers (Sep '11) Jun '16 Ksarg 6

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance