Woman accused of murder brought back to Santa Rosa County

Nov 28, 2008 Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News

A woman accused of killing her third husband in 1995 was brought to Milton this week and charged with the crime.

Full Story
JAMES WEHRLE

AOL

#1 Nov 30, 2008
1. IT SEEMS STRANGE TO ME THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER 13 YEARS, AND SEVERAL SEARCHES THE POLICE WERE ABLE TO COME UP WITH A SMALL PIECE OF A LEG BONE THAT HAS DNA CHARACTERISTICS OF KELLEY. WHY DID IT TAKE THEM SO LONG IF THE BONE WAS LYING RIGHT OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT. SOMETHING SOUNDS FISHY HERE TO ME.
2. IT IS OBIVIOUS TO ME THAT THE MUG SHOT OF CANNON WAS TAKEN AFTER SHE HAD BEEN SPRAYED WITH MACE IN THE FACE DURING HER SO CALLED ESCAPE ATTEMPT.
3. STRANGE SHE WAS TRANSPORTED BY ONE SINGLE MALE DEPUTTY TO THE JAIL IN TALLAHASSEE. WHERE WAS THE FEMALE DEPUTY? FLORIDA MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN IOWA AND TEXAS BUT UP THERE IF YOU ARE TRANSPORTING A FEMALE YOU NEED TO HAVE A FEMALE DEPUTY TO MAKE SURE NO HANKY PANKY GOES ON. NOT SAYING THERE WAS BUT THIS ALSO SEEMS STRANGE TO ME.
Tee

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2008
First of all, the only time a female officer has to be present is in the search of a female and second, if you knew the woods down here in that area you would understand the difficulty in finding your own ass. The animals down here, well I won't go there. But anyone who can assume that the fibula was just laying in plain sight sends serious signals of ignorance. It could have been buried in a shallow grave and a wild animal could have dug it up or anything of that nature. Plus when you add more people to a search party of a specific area, you tend to be able to cover more ground and the possibilities of finding something or someone multiplies immensley. Police officers who are sent to arrest someone are to do just that, and I am sure that their were 2 officers and that is why her escape attemp failed. When you trap an animal in a corner, it will fight by any means nessecary to escape, and from the sounds of it, this woman is just that, an animal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillsborough schools: Student discipline is tre... 21 hr Sur 13 Beat 2
Car accident off hwy 189 in baker? Feb 26 Loralyn1202 1
Complaints bring Magic Jack an 'F' from Better ... (Aug '08) Feb 25 hologram warnings 267
Review: Bill Lewis Construction Feb 24 Bud 2
Debate: Marijuana - Milton, FL (Sep '10) Feb 14 Mary Jackson 18
Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Jan 31 JMH 8
Tornado shelter Jan '15 Ex Vermont 1
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News