Since: Mar 08

Herndon, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I am looking for some help from who ever has a heart and I know there are alot of people who do. See I have Crohns disease and my wife has lupus. We are both unemployed at the present and don't really know what to do. We started this social network website to see if it would bring in a little money but are having a hard time getting it seen. We don't have the money to pay for advertisement so are looking for anyone with a heart to help us out and just mention it to your friends. Let me explain the site some. It is a Social network website that is open to anyone and everyone. Anyone who joins gets a wall like Facebook that is called a thought wall. You can then share anything on your mind, jokes, videos, photos etc on your wall. When you befriend others on the site or invite friends to join and befriend them your thoughts show up on there wall also. This way when they log in they will see your postings and will be able to comment right away on your thoughts. There is also a group section on the site that you can create a group or join one of the ones already created. Members can also chat with live audio and video in a one on one setting between profiles or in a group setting with many other members. There is a lot more to the site but this is just to give you a little in site. I really need your help getting this to grow. There is money to be made at social networks with advertisers but not if they are not seen. So reach out and share with everyone you know. If you have any suggestions please send me a message. Thanks in advance. www.yourthougthspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Banfield Lawn And Landscaping Dec 15 farq3906 1
Mobile unit offers free mammogram screening Dec 8 Doug 1
local crafters and craft classes Dec 6 BFFANNGELA 1
walgreens bait and switch (Apr '11) Nov 30 Ruby13 4
Fla. Sheriff Targets Illegals (Jun '07) Nov '14 Site Investigations 15
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) Nov '14 Joe Gilberti PE 8
Debate: Marijuana - Milton, FL (Sep '10) Nov '14 land of the free LOL 17
Milton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST