Florida dogfighting ring busted

Florida dogfighting ring busted

There are 10 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Florida dogfighting ring busted. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Santa Rosa County authorities say they've broken up a major dogfighting operation, after arresting a Milton man with 30 dogs on his property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

vincent whitebear

Largo, FL

#1 Nov 6, 2007
thank God! this is a horrible and disgusting way fro an animal to be used. its a shame that none of these DOGs are savable. that's the Sad part. he needs to be chained up and beaten....some where....forgive me for saying this. but I lke and love animals.
stardog

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2007
Vince,some of them will be,after examination possibly could be adopted.I have an old female pit that my son got from animal control in N.C.I have had her for about 5 years now.My vet thought she was about 7-8 when we got her.She has been a wonderful dog.(grateful too)
Betty Palm Harbor

Lithia, FL

#3 Nov 6, 2007
Yes, all will not be put down. I read this fact a few weeks ago and I felt better knowing this. Of course, sick and impossible rehabs will be. Thank God this man was caught; these horrible people just will not learn that eventually they will be. This person needs to feel how it is to be chained and beaten...too bad we are civilized ... forgive me for saying so. Hope the savable animals find good and loving homes.
Gina

AOL

#4 Nov 6, 2007
Dog fighting is a crime ranking with other atrocities, injustices, crimes, wars & misdeeds in America!

Animal cruelty is linked to violent crimes toward people. Animals have no voice, we must speak out on their behalf to stop abuse. Please keep up the good work & bust every illegal dogfighting ring until there are none left. I'm from TN & they are behind the times as far as taking animal cruelty seriously & acting on tips of abuse from it's citizens. I hope they wake up to the fact that the way animals are treated says alot about the character of a place & people living there. Only cowardly scum abuse & fight animals, real men show compassion.
AFPJ

Palm Harbor, FL

#5 Nov 7, 2007
Throw this SOB in with a pack of angery pit bulls and see how he enjoys the treatment he gave his dogs. Put his feeble minded a** in jail, where I hope he meets up with a few dog lovers. They will take care of his problems for him.
Gina

AOL

#6 Nov 7, 2007
This man Raymond Teamer is the lowest form of human garbage to have in his possession 46 or more wounded probably hungry dogs that I'm sure are not given medical care for their severe wounds & massive injuries. This man should rot in a prison cell somewhere & while he's in his cell maybe he will become the one preyed upon & attacked & hurt against his will. If we are lucky maybe someone will just wipe him off the planet, he's a coward who's adfded nothing to the world but the misery & death to voiceless defenseless victims, the animals he tortured & killed.
vincent whitebear

Largo, FL

#7 Nov 7, 2007
stardog wrote:
Vince,some of them will be,after examination possibly could be adopted.I have an old female pit that my son got from animal control in N.C.I have had her for about 5 years now.My vet thought she was about 7-8 when we got her.She has been a wonderful dog.(grateful too)
I like to hear stories such as this, thank you. may many others be saved and shown love like this too.
LIL AK-47

Raleigh, NC

#8 Oct 30, 2008
man 5hut your little 5ensitive a55 up aint nuttin wrong with dogfightin u ju5t ckant 5tan to c a little blood
Kimmi

Shakopee, MN

#9 Nov 17, 2016
stardog wrote:
Can I c pic of her I had to give up my pit n she was white wit a brown circle around eye n no her back. She was a very sweet dog
Well Well

Pomona, CA

#10 Nov 17, 2016
Only iggers and Mexicans fight dogs. That should tell you something about those cock fighters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Kopcsak (Aug '15) Apr 12 CLS25 2
Moving to Milton, would appreciate some suggest... Mar 27 dpatrick 2
Sexting a pic trading with a real tranny/shemale. (Sep '14) Mar 22 Munson666 2
News Jimmy Ates found guilty of murder again (Mar '11) Mar 21 judge 20
(.Per.Cs,Zans and others Bulk!!)b.l.ack Mar '18 Milton man 1
Is seffner a good place to live. (Aug '09) Feb '18 Margaret 64
Relocating Jan '18 Shirley 1

Milton Jobs

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages