Milton police officer charged with DUI

Milton police officer charged with DUI

There are 2 comments on the Pensacola News Journal story from May 18, 2011, titled Milton police officer charged with DUI. In it, Pensacola News Journal reports that:

A Milton police officer is on administrative leave with pay after his arrest this week on a misdemeanor DUI charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensacola News Journal.

Gary

Davenport, IA

#1 May 21, 2011
My opinion is that if the average person gets caught under the same circumstances as the police officer that person would get arrested and lose wages from their job while in jail.The police officer should not get paid while on administrative leave. The constituion states that noone is above the law and everyone has to obide the same law! Why does law enforcement not have to abide by the same laws as required by the average person?
I don't drink but that doesn't really matter. What matters is that law enforcement thinks they are above the law.

Since: Jul 11

Pensacola, FL

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Must be nice to break the law and not suffer the consequences.... So let's get this straight... A police officer drives drunk then gets a vacation? My husband would love some paid days off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) Apr 29 Patent 11
I'd love to meet my soul mate. That's why I' m ... Apr '17 captain nope 2
Who Died and Left YOU in Charge? Mar '17 Random Rim Shot 1
News Experts suggest humane solution for feral cat p... Mar '17 Marian Brown 1
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Mar '17 cski 43
News Ten years to Revelation (Dec '08) Mar '17 Jim 8
"Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right..." Mar '17 snarky anarchy 1

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milton Mortgages