New Prison to bring 400 Jobs to Gulf Coast

There are 6 comments on the Oct 25, 2008, WPMI story titled New Prison to bring 400 Jobs to Gulf Coast. In it, WPMI reports that:

Oct. 24 - The prospect of building more prisons could bring a boost to our local economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMI.

Since: Sep 08

Pontiac, MI

#1 Nov 3, 2008
going to prison now supports the community! God bless our felons!

Since: Sep 08

Pontiac, MI

#2 Nov 3, 2008
Our illegal aliens love American prisons!Three hots and a cot, and it's all free!...well...everything but American made vasoline!
bob

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2008
Why do idiots like you love to talk about people being raped. It's a tradgedy that it happens and that meat headed cops allow it. Why do so many people think it's funny. When I was 17 I was imprisoned for helping to STEAL a car that my friend told me was his uncles. Turns out his "uncle" was a abusive step dad and my friend drove the car into the lake. I did two awful years I'll never get back that affect me for the rest of my life. But people need thier rights taken away somtimes before they apprechaite them.
America has more people in jail then China and Russia combined. That should tell you somthing. ONE: China and Russia are more "progressive" because they simply shoot many people, and or beat them to death- including young American tourist who disapear every year by the handful... the other thing, however, is that America makes more arrest, holds people longer, and drains more tax dollars unnessacarily. Unfourtuneltly, like the idea of boys in jail too much.
wendy

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2008
Jail is over rated.....................
justine

Gainesville, FL

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Broward and Dade County will fill your new prison in 30 days and it will be 60% Black 30% hispanic and 10% White. these figures are based on arrest records of the Broward County Jail which has over 1400 in lock up..the daily arrest records are published with names and pictures in the Sun-Sentinel paper see for yourself
joseph

Pensacola, FL

#6 Feb 9, 2009
wendy wrote:
Jail is over rated..........
our streets are over run with rapists murderers and child abusers so how do you figure jail is overrated if your child got harmed or violated you would want that person to get the punishment they deserve so how is it overrated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffee lover Apr 18 Elizabeth 1
Review: DO OR Dye Hair Salon (May '13) Apr 15 Jeff 7
News Search For Suspect After Local Business Owner A... (Jul '14) Apr 10 PCB-Tonight 4
News Fatal Car Accident (Jul '06) Apr 1 Giavoni Veal 86
Frank Smyer (Nov '10) Mar '15 FRANK THE TANK 8
need help finding a place asap Mar '15 towerclimber 1
News Hillsborough schools: Student discipline is tre... Feb '15 Sur 13 Beat 2
More from around the web

Milton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]