Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet w...

Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet with parents

There are 1066 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 29, 2008, titled Casey Anthony 'unavailable' to meet with parents. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Cindy and George Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail visitation center this morning for their scheduled 45 minute video conference with daughter Casey Anthony, but left early because she was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 54
Next Last
Dr Phil

Orlando, FL

#2 Jul 29, 2008
Granny and Gramp ridin' in limos now?
The Living Tribunal

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2008
How convenient.
Indeed

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 29, 2008
Please ... Please let some other news worthy event happen in Orlando so we don't have to be subjected to this family on the front page anymore! Arrrrrgh!
kmjn

Cocoa Beach, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2008
They aren't worrired about finding the child bcause they know where the body is.
Beyond Me

Harrison, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2008
They couldnt meet with her b/c she was already moved to the courthouse for the hearing @ 1:30 pm today
Idiot Supreme

Valhalla, NY

#7 Jul 29, 2008
Amazing reporting! One surely needs a knack for sensational headlines and the Sentinel sure has some talent in its stables.
Albi

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jul 29, 2008
If Casey actually is guilty of murdering her daughter - her parent's should be convicted of obstruction of justice. it'll never happen, but it should.
Proof Reader

Frisco, TX

#9 Jul 29, 2008
So sick of seeing these scummy people everyday.
marko

Orlando, FL

#10 Jul 29, 2008
she knows all of her conversations are not private/trusted...maybe at the advice of her lawyer,who knows..
Publius

Lakeland, FL

#11 Jul 29, 2008
This is bordering on the ridiculous, if it hasn't crossed that border already. If the mother or grandmother know where this child is then TELL THE POLICE!!! If they don't then shut the h*ll up. This has become more about the mother and grandmother than the child. They need to get the focus back where it belongs.
KnowFooling

Tampa, FL

#12 Jul 29, 2008
Its going to turn up that drugs were involved, no question.

Since: May 08

Winter Garden, FL

#13 Jul 29, 2008
why are the grandparents riding around in a chauffered car???? Does that seem strange to anyone??? What's next, the red carpet???
marko

Orlando, FL

#14 Jul 29, 2008
most important is still caylee,if we just judge her mom and get one track minds..she could be out there..we need to stay focused for caylee,even if we think casey is guilty or not...we as a society should not give up on caylee untill she is found whatever way it is....i pray for this lil innocent life every morning...it makes me sick anybody could ever let this happen to any child..
MYOB

Orlando, FL

#15 Jul 29, 2008
I'm begging you!!! Can we have a hurricane or an IKEA opening?????
marko

Orlando, FL

#16 Jul 29, 2008
god sees al,knows all...even if the courts fail..we all have a day of judgement..we all are accountable for our actions,free will we have,and resposibility comes with free will...
west palm beach

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Jul 29, 2008
a limo!! give me a break....
15 Minutes Are Almost Up

Lake Mary, FL

#18 Jul 29, 2008
This whole carnival is becoming more revolting by the moment:
1) the grandparents are riding around in chauffered cars now? who's paying that bill, Jerry Springer? Dr. Phil? Oprah? Maybe Geraldo Rivera is coming out of retirement, and he's got their whole goofy family on his payroll already?
2) the lawyer wants the contents of the phone calls sealed---but the lawyer's college-student daughter who is giving quotes to reporters? And she's talking about the calls? The ones her daddy the lawyer doesn't want talked about in the press?
3) in this whole thing, the one issue that seems to be of the last and least importance is the safety of the two-year-old little girl?
This whole smelly episode is about five seconds away from becoming the new OJ Trial in terms of smarminess and ego-driven addiction to fame.
Thomas Siebert

Orlando, FL

#19 Jul 29, 2008
I saw Nancy Grace in the Starbucks located in The Grand Bohemian Hotel yesterday. I guess that explains why she wasn't on her show last night. The rumor is she was in town interviewing an Anthony family friend about Casey's relationship with her family and daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if it's on her show tonight.
Native53

Stuart, FL

#20 Jul 29, 2008
You are watching the beginning stages of a homicide trial.

This is the process.

Watch and learn.

Pure Pimp

Orlando, FL

#21 Jul 29, 2008
Dr Phil wrote:
Granny and Gramp ridin' in limos now?
Hey man, that's how fruity nutcake and The Sphinx roll now. They're celebrities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) 3 hr Goat 16
Relocating Aug 8 Info Wanted 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 1
richard lee or kenneth allen griner Jul '16 missouri gal 1
News 'Runaway Mom' Brenda Heist now in Panhandle jail (May '13) Jun '16 Joe 3
santa rosa and escambia twirlers (Sep '11) Jun '16 Ksarg 6

Milton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance