First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nathan

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2013
Megan Rye wrote:
Well there is thirteen curves, witches bridge, take any back roads out of town at night and you will find something. Nevada is one of the oldest towns in Missouri.....we did use to have slaves and most of them still wonder the fields at nite looking for a place home.... anyone who was born and raised in Nevada know about these haunted places!!!
i was born and raised in nevada. Bushwacker jail, state hospital, witchs bridge (say "witch is a bitch" and spin in a circle each time you say it.) Its all old myths. But what is really haunted is the underground passages that start under the old state hospital are the prime hotspots.. other than than anymore its only haunted by meth. Avoid that town like a blackhole... at ALL COST
Justice

Warrenton, MO

#25 Dec 26, 2013
I was in the heartland hospital and I saw many of things that my roommates and I could not explain we were in the cafeteria cleaning we saw a woman that looked like a nun from the early days we were walking up the stairs and the staff stopped and said are you 3 ok the next day I explained to the staff jay about the woman he told me it was sister Mary and she killed her self under the gym because she was pregnant she risk her life cause she was going to be killed any way so she hung her self
slick

Nevada, MO

#26 Feb 19, 2014
does anyone know if the house on 1112 south cedar street is haunted?
if so plz let me know cuz i live there now and ive been hearing thangs and i seen a man in my closet one night just looking at me and after that i kept feeling like he was following me in the house
danirose

Columbia, MO

#27 Dec 14, 2015
Heartland behavioral health center (mental hospita) is very haunted. I was sent to Heartland in Nevada, MO and I experienced very intense paranormal activity there. I could feel the energy there. Things moved on there own in the restrooms. Not to mention Heartland is former convent and its burned down 3 times in the past 150 years.
Wally Wallaby

Overland Park, KS

#28 Feb 3, 2016
At the old Franklin Elementary School in Nevada, Mrs. Fryrear used to haunt the halls and drinking fountain -- and that was when she was still alive.
RedChocolate

Chicago, IL

#29 Apr 28, 2016
danirose wrote:
Heartland behavioral health center (mental hospita) is very haunted. I was sent to Heartland in Nevada, MO and I experienced very intense paranormal activity there. I could feel the energy there. Things moved on there own in the restrooms. Not to mention Heartland is former convent and its burned down 3 times in the past 150 years.

I've worked at Heartland for just over a year. I've seen a nun peering into unit 2C from the south door. When GC was open lights would flicker followed by items rolling off desk. The nuns are buried north of the property. Oh yeah, and the occasional giggling in the downstairs area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone knows Chuck McGuire Sat Larry 2
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) May 17 Anonymous snob 3
Pennington seed May 17 Anonymous 1
Gene Lasley May 17 Anonymous 1
Anyone knows Bill Householder May 17 Anonymous 1
A couple days ago May 17 Anonymous 3
Mel?? May 17 Nevomoyo 2

Milo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance