Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP Self Destructing

Saint Louis, MO

#86400 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit Bush had his faults but this president has the opportunity to change that. He said numerous times during the debates he would and then turned around and extended them and/or made worse.
These libs are true lemmings
Your rigth W had his faults ...he started the collapse of the GOP that we are now witnessing.

only a lemming would still be a conservative
GOP Self Destructing

Saint Louis, MO

#86401 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
Does anyone else remember the hundreds of times Obama said the "Affordable Health Care" would not effect your insurance. If you like yours you can keep it?(June 29, 2012 was one I remember).
Well......UPS is dropping your spouse if your spouse can get their own insurance (regardless if UPS is cheaper) through where they work.....even if you "like it"
Just one more lie told to the lemmings.
No worries to those who don't work or are in congress you will be well taken care of.
One word Republican responce:
"ROMNEYCARE"

No Worries!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#86402 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit Bush had his faults but this president has the opportunity to change that. He said numerous times during the debates he would and then turned around and extended them and/or made worse.
These libs are true lemmings
The US House of Representatives has a lot of "Tea Party" members -- who will vote against ANYTHING which could get our economy improving -- just to defy the president and to attempt to make him "fail."

If the president "fails," so does the country. Why cannot the "Tea Partiers," and their sympathizers, see this? Are they REALLY "traitors" to the United States of America?

Rush Limbaugh STILL has a webpage which states that Limbaugh WANTS President Obama to fail. And -- thus -- his non-thinking "dittoheads" rush to "want" the same thing.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2009/01/16/...

#86403 Aug 23, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN! Just another gutless coward Yellow Mutt post.
You just can't help but prove you are a moron.
So write the comment which I SHOULD have made. You have bragged that you can predict exactly what I am going to say. Put your fingers where your mouth is. Or are you unable to actually DO what you said that you "can" do?(Why does the word "impotent" come to mind?)

#86404 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Going Down In Flames wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
You are delusional .... you were up all night on METH again!!!!
ROFL! Yeah, it is clear that "OWNEDsville" was up all night, frantically clicking the "reload" icon, so he could get his "fix" by typing more idiocy.

#86405 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Self Destructing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rigth W had his faults ...he started the collapse of the GOP that we are now witnessing.
only a lemming would still be a conservative
I fully expect, and hope, that the intelligent conservatives will form a new political party, entirely dropping the GOP -- once great, but now impotent because it has been taken over by people like the clueless "Tea Partiers."

#86406 Aug 23, 2013
GOP Self Destructing wrote:
<quoted text>
One word Republican responce:
"ROMNEYCARE"
No Worries!
ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.

In March 2010, the "Affordable Care Act" became the law of the land.

It still is -- despite the CLUELESS "Tea Partiers" in the US House voting FORTY times to "defund" it!
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#86407 Aug 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.
It still is -- despite the CLUELESS "Tea Partiers" in the US House voting FORTY times to "defund" it!
Getting off the true life discussion here, demonizing the The Tea Party in favor of Obamacare. Get real. I don't have health insurance, lost it, and now will pay taxes because of it. The Liberal Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth in favor of enriching the Liberal Elitists. The Liberal Elites get richer and Americans loose more of their money and benefits too......Obama is on target to smash into a brick wall--better sooner than later. Otherwise this country will end in an "Arab Spring" if Ameicans hit the brick wall first.
God bless America

Saint Louis, MO

#86408 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Yeah, the Republicans LOVED "RomneyCare" -- and so do the citizens of Massachusetts. But when President Obama put his stamp of approval on the "Affordable Care Act," the "RomneyCare" lovers quickly skittered away.

Romneycare helped the uninsured...it did not effect those who already has insurance.
Obamacare has raised 21 new taxes.
GOP Is Self Destructiing

Saint Louis, MO

#86409 Aug 23, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting off the true life discussion here, demonizing the The Tea Party in favor of Obamacare. Get real. I don't have health insurance, lost it, and now will pay taxes because of it. The Liberal Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity, and Growth in favor of enriching the Liberal Elitists. The Liberal Elites get richer and Americans loose more of their money and benefits too......Obama is on target to smash into a brick wall--better sooner than later. Otherwise this country will end in an "Arab Spring" if Ameicans hit the brick wall first.
????

GOP = Enron and no bid contracts for Halliburton...that's Republican Welfare...

You'd know that... but you are just a stupid Kochsucker.
why

Poplar Bluff, MO

#86410 Aug 23, 2013
YDD; I'd love to believe all your rhetoric, but...
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND

United States

#86411 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>So write the comment which I SHOULD have made. You have bragged that you can predict exactly what I am going to say. Put your fingers where your mouth is. Or are you unable to actually DO what you said that you "can" do?(Why does the word "impotent" come to mind?)
I never said I can predict "exactly what you will say" but we all know whatever you say will be full of idiocy, stupidity, and ignorance so that you can run away and hide from ever taking anyone on in a serious debate. That part is easily predictable because YOU DO IT DAILY. You're a clueless gutless coward.

United States

#86412 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Romneycare helped the uninsured...it did not effect those who already has insurance.
Obamacare has raised 21 new taxes.
Not to mention the rates of the already insured. There is no comparison between RomneyCare and ObamaCare. One has been successful and the other is already a train wreck and hasn't even been fully implemented. But it is all these brain dead Liberals can do to try an defend it. Especially since they have proven over and over again they don't have the slightest clue about it

Dumbass Dawg didn't even know the IRS would be involved and that is the most common knowledge thing there is about it.

United States

#86413 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>ROFL! Yeah, it is clear that "OWNEDsville" was up all night, frantically clicking the "reload" icon, so he could get his "fix" by typing more idiocy.
It's called having a job and a life. Something you and your retarded kid know nothing about.
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86414 Aug 23, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of ENGLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called having a job and a life. Something you and your retarded kid know nothing about.
hahahaha that's so funny ...you being a Topix Troll 24/7 is now a job?????

I don't think so!
GOP The Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#86415 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
?????
You don't have insurance...you lost it???? Now your paying taxes for it????

NO YOU DUMBASS ...WE'RE PAYING TAXES NOW FOR WHEN YOU DRAG YOUR LOSER-ASS INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM TO GET YOUR HEALTH CARE...WHEN YOU HIT THAT BRICK WALL!!!!!
moderate

Kansas City, MO

#86416 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Who do you think pays for people without insurance now that show up at the emergency room? Everyone that has insurance that they buy or the companies that provide insurance for employees. Guess what? I buy my insurance and it goes up about 10% a year no matter who is in office. If everyone were covered our rates could go down.

#86417 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text> ... I don't have health insurance, lost it, and now will pay taxes because of it....
You are obviously the expert here, but my understanding is that you will pay "taxes," which are actually health insurance premiums, so that you can have adequate healthcare insurance.

#86418 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Getting off the true life discussion here, demonizing the The Tea Party in favor of Obamacare. Get real....
Get real? If the House bills to defund "Obamacare" fail 39 times, do you REALLY think that the 40th bill will pass? Or the 41st? We will see.

Get real, yourself.

(Perhaps I was wrong to "demonize" the "Tea Partiers." Perhaps I should have said that they are ignorant and stupid?)

#86419 Aug 23, 2013
God bless America wrote:
<quoted text>
Romneycare helped the uninsured... it did not effect those who already has insurance....
Perhaps you should do your homework on the "AFA." Don't just depend upon Rush to tell you what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Dorado Spgs was Great in the 1970s (Apr '14) 4 hr Deez Nutz 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Aug 30 79687lhkyj 1
What happened to Cheryl Kenney Missing from Nev... (Feb '11) Aug 15 Hope 68
Who knows Gary Scott Kelly Aug 10 Friend 1
Searching for long lost family member Jul '15 Lost Family Member 1
Schell City Area Jul '15 user 2
Landlord issues Jul '15 StayClassy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milo Mortgages