VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip cl...

VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner secretly videotaped dancers, customers

There are 53 comments on the Daily Journal story from Nov 26, 2007, titled VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner secretly videotaped dancers, customers. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

VINELAND -- The owner of the Kashmir strip club on North Delsea drive videotaped customers in the bathroom and dancers in the locker room, according to the Vineland Police Department. via Daily Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fran

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Wow I remember the guys watching the video camaras from the back room. Only I didn't know they were in the dressing room and bathroom too. The owner used sex money and threats against us all.
chris

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Wow, I just read the comment and that is so true..I used to be a regular customer their, but decided to stop going their, and head for another bar they had that was way better down the street from them. I was not very impressed with the girls that work their..Their was only one beautiful bartender with brains, that worked their and when I last asked for her, she had quit...so i had no interest in coming back.about the camaras. I had heard about it on the news, but never wanted to use their bathroom for that reason...
none

Southampton, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2008
LMAO...people are pretty clueless.

#1 The owner never went to jail. That is too funny!

#2 The cameras only caught a portion of the bathroom. That was for the customer's protection in case someone started a fight in the bathroom or were drug dealing or such.

You can't be so clueless to not know that every major store has cameras in their bathroom. They just are not focused on the urinals. If they point to a stall, they do not look in the stall.

I know as I have been involved in many of these setups. I also personally seen the camera setup at Kasmir and it is for the protection of the bar and not to check up on dancers or customers.
jane doe

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2008
VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner secretly videotaped dancers, customers
VINELAND -- The owner of the Kashmir strip club on North Delsea drive videotaped customers in the bathroom and dancers in the locker room, according to the Vineland Police Department.
For the comment above, Honey police aint gonna lie..The fool had camaras I read the paper and it was based on facts....I worked there and saw everything I know...
Frank

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2008
I.ve been in this bar before and The girls are chunky with no shape...The bartendersare ugly and charge you to much for a drink that has little voka. It was a waste of my time and gas. Don't go there.
blah blah blah

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 26, 2008
Retards who act like u didn't know that they were there, THERE'S A BIG ASS SIGN IN THE BATHROOM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE BEING RECORDED!!!!

And it's for YOUR OWN PROTECTION! Not to mention to catch the crackhead strippers and bartenders snortin they're "hard earned" change up their noses, HAHA!
lmao

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Jan 3, 2009
Whether there is a sign there or not it should be illegal...I see the only people that send good comments are the ones that work there, to protect there asses....lmfao...
doeraeme

AOL

#9 Jan 7, 2009
The owner should be liable, sued and locked up regardless of his beliefs. There is no reason for any camera's, in any bathroom in the U.S.A. Regardless if they where in a Macy's bathroom or Kashmir bathroom. "Makes no difference". If the owner respected his employees, maybe his employees would respect him! Invasion of privacy is the key word in his arrest.
thanxxx

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 25, 2009
I was thinking of auditioning at Kashmir but now that I've read these reviews I wont bother. Thank you for putting them out there.
thanxxx

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jul 25, 2009
I live in philly but I want to work in Jersey as a dancer, I've been taking pole dancing classes since February and I'm in excellent shape. I'd rather work in a bikini bar anyone know of any good places to work?
Give it a rest Kendra

Springfield, PA

#12 Sep 9, 2009
I find it quite funny how so many people in Abington PA are interested in this topic... Used to be one brainy beautiful bartender there? Kendra or Jen shall i say, give it a rest already. You were fired for being miserable and uncooperative and last but not least, a thief. You, for some reason, could not peacefully work with anyone. Considering you slept your way up from DANCER to bartender (not to mention 86% of the patrons that frequent this establishment), how dare you have the audacity to pretend you are any better than any of the girls here, you are a pompous twit and that is why you have no friends. My suggestion to you is to let it go already. The bartenders in this bar are absolutely gorgeous. Perhaps the fact that they aren't riddled with jealousy is the problem here. Kristin or BJ beat you by a mile in the looks dept anyway... Another suggestion, get a butt lift and a waterbra.
Give it a rest Kendra

Springfield, PA

#13 Sep 9, 2009
I mean really Kendra, at least change the location your comment is posted from to avoid looking suspicious. You are extremely juvenile and have nothing better to do with your time, obviously. Maybe you should work on getting custody of your two children instead of devoting all of your time to Kashmir vengeance.
lou gunz

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 1, 2010
it is so dirty there i use to go there all the time
Kristy

Memphis, TN

#16 Mar 11, 2010
They hired my baby and he takes care of the cleanliness of the facility...and he stated that there aren't any cameras in the restroom.
its a strip club

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 11, 2010
ok i just ran across this, cuz i was thinking bout going there. i mean really if there are camera's in their and you guys are offended. than maybe you should go do your dirty work somewhere else. i thinks its good they have cameras in there for the girls. it really seems like you guys have things to hide and the guys seem vilated,cuz they cant get their trick on with the dirty smuts. why does it matter if they see you! you already been seen naked so many times and already vilated yourself period. you guys are just mad that you cant do drugs or go trick some guy and give him some head or steal the other dancers clothes. lol..
all strip clubs should have camera's for all the nasty dirty shit that goes on in them. get over it and go make your money hooka..
pwr2people

Red Bank, NJ

#18 Mar 15, 2010
Why don't you get a REAL job you SLUT
thanxxx wrote:
I live in philly but I want to work in Jersey as a dancer, I've been taking pole dancing classes since February and I'm in excellent shape. I'd rather work in a bikini bar anyone know of any good places to work?
pwr2people

Red Bank, NJ

#19 Mar 15, 2010
Are you kidding me??? These PIGS take their clothes off in front of strangers all day long and they are worried about this?? GIVE ME A BREAK – if you are willing to do this type of activity (no, it’s not called "WORK) then don’t expect people to respect your skanky a**
pwr2people

Red Bank, NJ

#20 Mar 15, 2010
Seriously?? you must be blind - of course he will tell you that - right after he gets his d**k sucked by one of those skanks - you better make sure he wears a rubber & get checked for HIV
Kristy wrote:
They hired my baby and he takes care of the cleanliness of the facility...and he stated that there aren't any cameras in the restroom.
EiV

Quakertown, PA

#21 Apr 30, 2010
I have worked at kashmir befor there is no cameras in the bathroom... even in the back room where the tv displays the cameras, there is no bathroom camera on that either... or changing room.
koko

Philadelphia, PA

#22 May 29, 2010
yo y ya talking all dis krap dont like it dont go if u like it jus go dont b talking bout it mind ya bizzness...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milmay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notes From Bridgeton Jun 21 karen vick 1
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Jun 10 smokin gun jadakiss 14
rj kuen (Nov '15) Nov '15 melody 1
News Commercial Township hires new principal for Por... (Jan '10) Sep '15 victim 3
Self Defense for Women seminar being held in Vi... (Jul '15) Jul '15 qwerty123 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
News Hammonton resident Jacobus needs to grow up; Se... (Aug '13) Aug '14 Jack Dunham 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milmay Mortgages