See MoreTall Oaks Photos

Atlantic City, NJ

#1 May 11, 2012
www.talloaksphoto.photoshop.com
talloaks557-photo@yahoo.com
Lili Shidlovski

Alameda, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Wow! Can't believe this is online. Anybody else from my class recognize us? Please respond to me! lili.shidlov@gmail.com

Lili Shidlovski
HEYJUDE22

Chino, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
I recognize several of the people in Mrs. Snee's class of 1955; Janet, Dilly, Linda D. Linda Rizzi, but I don't see myself in the photo (Judy Grossi). If you see me in the picture, please let me know. I was in the same grade as Linda Rizzi and Dilly Ragovin, but I know Janet was ahead of me.
It's such a cute picture. Thank you for posting it.
Lili: I think that I DO now remember your name. I don't know which one is you, but ---oh, wait a minute - did you have a brother named Dennis? I think so. You are in Alameda, CA now - I live in Long Beach, CA. Who posted the photo? I don't see where it says that either.....
Lili Shidlovski

Alameda, CA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Amazing to get such a quick reply! I think I remember you Judy. You would have been in the grade below me. I am in the second row from the back, third from the wall. Yes, my brother Dennis was in the grade below you. It was the largest class ever, with 13 students. Mine had 4 most years -- Janet, Joey Jupin, Sandy Cunningham, and me. By fourth grade there were 3 Linda's in your grade. Funny, I recognize about 2/3 of the kids, more each time I look.

I actually live in Oakland. Moved from Milmay to New York going into 9th grade. To California after college. Dennis ended up in Massachusetts.

Smiling,
Lili
Diane Van K Irrgang

Pleasantville, NJ

#5 Nov 27, 2012
We're planning a Milmay School Reunnion for Sept 2013. If you're interested in attending, e-mail me Ruraldi@aol.com
Lili Shidlovski wrote:
Amazing to get such a quick reply! I think I remember you Judy. You would have been in the grade below me. I am in the second row from the back, third from the wall. Yes, my brother Dennis was in the grade below you. It was the largest class ever, with 13 students. Mine had 4 most years -- Janet, Joey Jupin, Sandy Cunningham, and me. By fourth grade there were 3 Linda's in your grade. Funny, I recognize about 2/3 of the kids, more each time I look.
I actually live in Oakland. Moved from Milmay to New York going into 9th grade. To California after college. Dennis ended up in Massachusetts.
Smiling,
Lili
Diane Van K Irrgang

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Nov 27, 2012
We;re planning a Milmay School reunion in Sept 2013. Let me know if you're interested in the information.
ruraldi@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milmay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner s... (Mar '08) Fri cerspunk 51
Looking for Oct '14 wildfire1259 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
Jane & Ed Gay Aug '14 Yankee girl 1
Hammonton resident Jacobus needs to grow up; Se... (Aug '13) Aug '14 Jack Dunham 7
Review: Turk's Pressure Wash Services Jul '14 john 1
Do you approve of Frank LoBiondo as Representat... (Jan '14) Jun '14 Larry Musetti 2

Milmay News Video

Milmay Dating
Find my Match

Milmay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milmay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milmay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST