Brett Levy, 35

There are 4 comments on the Daily Journal story from Aug 16, 2008, titled Brett Levy, 35. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

Brett Levy, 35, of Milmay passed away Wednesday as a result of a motorcycle accident in Vineland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

rachel

Bloomington, IN

#1 Nov 23, 2008
i can't believe my uncle died he was like a second father to me♥♥&# 9829;♥♥ ♥i miss him so much
kps

Elmer, NJ

#2 Dec 20, 2008
i went to school with Brett. He was a very nice, funny guy. Without his humor that year I don't know how a lot of us would have gotten through English.
He surely was a great guy. God Bless You Brett. I pray for your wife, your parents, your entire family.
rachel

Wilmington, DE

#3 Jan 23, 2009
my dad knew brett for a very long time and was really close to him
rachel

Detroit, MI

#5 Feb 15, 2009
i cant belive my uncle brett has been gone for 5 months now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milmay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner s... (Mar '08) Apr 19 Anthony Scarpuzzi 53
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Feb '16 dcaps 12
rj kuen Nov '15 melody 1
News Commercial Township hires new principal for Por... (Jan '10) Sep '15 victim 3
Self Defense for Women seminar being held in Vi... (Jul '15) Jul '15 qwerty123 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
News Hammonton resident Jacobus needs to grow up; Se... (Aug '13) Aug '14 Jack Dunham 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milmay Mortgages