Jury selection complicated by questions

Jury selection complicated by questions

There are 42 comments on the Daily Journal story from Feb 3, 2007, titled Jury selection complicated by questions. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

BRIDGETON -- By the end of the second week of the trail of Philip Eplin, 255 prospective jurors had been questioned in the selection process for a jury of 12 with four additional alternates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jade Eplin

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Feb 23, 2012
John he has told the truth many times about what happened that night to the police. Once again I will repeat myself cause you seem to skip it "he told the police what happened, what chris had done and what he came upon the night" ..

Your wisdom may be true but you are foolish by your response to not even except the fact that there is a possibility that this man should not have been tried for this murder. Second he is not a repeat violent offender. He took the knife out of a crazy person hand and was arrested because he was on probation. PERIOD. I was there and seen it happen.

But either way All I was doing was thanking the people who showed support for my brother. The best thing was to just ignore it.

The problem is that you can not except the fact that are justice system is "FLAWED" and has killed innocent people and let criminals go. You WERE NOT THERE. PERIOD and neither was I. So I can not say either way. But some reason you seem to think you were. That you know what happened. That's what pissed me off. You took the facts from the news papers which was flawed and I told you that and assumed you know what happened. YOU DON'T and neither do I. But I won't judge someone based on BULLSHIT even if he is my brother.

So again I thank those for there support and not yours for your ignorance. good day
John

Vineland, NJ

#42 Feb 24, 2012
jade, like i said i am done with this debate. i understand the justice system is flawed but statistically there are 5 guilty men freed to every 1 innocent incarcerated. if your brother was upfront from the beginning they wouldve found that mans body right away, not deal with a month of lies. like i said, this could go on forever. as far as youre concerned hes always in the wrong place at the wrong time. hes family i get that, we always try to protect our own. pleasure talking to you jade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirtbikes Feb 26 Milville 2
Trump gone unethically wild Feb '17 Dirty deals 1
wechay sex chats video calls in south africa (Mar '15) Jan '17 Shane69 3
Club Dec '16 Netd 1
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Dec '16 ROXY 24
Review: Desoto Movers (Feb '12) Dec '16 Anonymous 3
News Female prison employee files lawsuit over retal... Nov '16 Justout2251 1

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages