McDonald's to refund $3 for each Shre...

McDonald's to refund $3 for each Shrek glass

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jun 9, 2010, titled McDonald's to refund $3 for each Shrek glass. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

McDonald's is refunding $3 for each recalled Shrek-themed glass returned to one of the chain's restaurants, the company announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Waterford, MI

#1 Jun 9, 2010
If a parent allows their child to eat at MacDonalds, they are apparently not that concerned about the health adn welfare of their child, anyway, so it seems McDonald's is wasting it's money on this recall.

Baldwin City, KS

#2 Jun 9, 2010
You must be parent of the year....hmmmm I dont think telling someone because of where they feed their child that they dont care about them...Its idiots like you that are the problem. And you cant even spell go figure!
mcds lover

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 9, 2010
for the very first comment- its about children grew up on mcdonalds-my whole
life is around mcdonalds. im not unhealthy, my kids are not fact both my children lead very healthy, sports filled lives, and eats Mcdonalds mostly everyday.
CHOICES and I'm a great mother, thank you.
Ronalds illegitimate son

Menifee, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2010
It seems easy for them to get off the hook for just $3. There are time and travel expenses and you have to fill out a waiver. The effects of the contamination may not be visible for a while in people. Maybe we should hold on to them should any become sick and we can trace it back to the glasses if needed.

Hackensack, NJ

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Its interesting – in all the reports on the effects of acute and long term cadmium toxicity nothing is said about the olfactory deficits associated with cadmium exposure. Studies have shown that welders and other people who are chronically exposed to cadmium can experience hyposmia or anosmia. Acute exposure to toxic doses of cadmium can destroy olfactory epithelium and may even have lasting effects at sensory processing in the olfactory bulb. Just interesting to note that the problems associated with cadmium aren’t limited to just the skeletal and renal systems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commercial Township hires new principal for Por... (Jan '10) Sep 24 victim 3
Debate: Abortion Debate - Millville, NJ (Jan '12) Aug '15 Ted Warren 4
News N.J. waitress fired after complaining dog was l... Aug '15 Laurie 1
Self Defense for Women seminar being held in Vi... Jul '15 qwerty123 1
News Man pleads guilty to stealing $600K in fake tex... Jun '15 andimacdonald 1
Review: Buzz SAW Tree Service Jun '15 Frank McKee 2
Millville Construction Office Investication Apr '15 Ace Electric 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages