Prosecution rests its case in Millville homicide trial

Full story: Daily Journal

BRIDGETON -- The prosecution closed its case Tuesday against David Pratts, the 24-year-old Millville man charged with stabbing another Millville man in October 2003.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
Laural boney

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2006

i knew dave pratts back before the murder and i knew him well and my heart breaks to know hes going through this i know he a good guy i know he never would kill someone if he didnt think they were going to hurt his brother i feel for the family of the victim but i also feel for dave hes a good guy always kind and friendly and would do anything for anyone i think this is all to much the guy attack his brother what was he suppose to do.... calling the cops would have probably just made that guy ever more mad and maybe even angry enough to kill daves lil bro i know that town i know how it is there u have to stand up for ur self ... all in all its really sad
pete ridlfi

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2006

i grew up with davied his mom and my mother when good friends since they were teens he had a rough front but honestly he was an incredibly nice guy that would do the world for you if you deserved it... he was jus defending his brother and best friend him being in jail is itself a crime
Bandit

Crum Lynne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

dave was my closest friend growin up and he did wut he had to and there was nothin wrong with that i feel for wut happened to dennis i was also friends with him but him and his brother brought it on there selves
irish man millville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Laural boney wrote:
i knew dave pratts back before the murder and i knew him well and my heart breaks to know hes going through this i know he a good guy i know he never would kill someone if he didnt think they were going to hurt his brother i feel for the family of the victim but i also feel for dave hes a good guy always kind and friendly and would do anything for anyone i think this is all to much the guy attack his brother what was he suppose to do.... calling the cops would have probably just made that guy ever more mad and maybe even angry enough to kill daves lil bro i know that town i know how it is there u have to stand up for ur self ... all in all its really sad
true i knew dave too but in millville you either fight or get punked he shouldnt be sittin in jail he was protecting his brother i would do and have done the same
anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2008

Juan pratts his brother really did it
he just took the charge for him
that dude

Millville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

dave pratts is a f-ggot who should have gotten the death sentence just for being such a waste of a person
Juan Pratts

Millville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
Juan pratts his brother really did it
he just took the charge for him
I didnt do shyt wtf r u talking about
laura pratts

Millville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

hahaha.iii that dude...ur a joke
daddicus

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

its sad that one young man is gone and another could be, we have two grieving families to pray for. for those of us that dont know what happened, lets keep them all in prayer and stay out of it with any negativities, their parents have to live through all of this
david praats

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Anonymous crap talkers r scared little boys, that dude just showed everyone how much of a trembling and scared person he is. That's pathetic.be a man and voice ur opinion without fear and leave ur name. Have u no pride?
Phil swann

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Thats my cuz so hey david keep.strive
the dude dennis third st bullys haha rhe ledgen is here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Millville Discussions

Search the Millville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BoyxBoy Tue Nicka L 2
Traditoinal Healer Portelizabeth +27791090750 Aug 16 doctrkim 1
Port Elizabeth (Dec '10) Aug 15 Anonymous 32
GM Halts South Africa Carmaking After Wage Talk... Jul 29 Simthembile Ntshaza 1
LOOKING FOR A BBW for R200 Jul 24 HOLYGHOST 1
Francis C. Ponti (Mar '12) Jun '14 Jacob 3
watermelon ,man (Oct '12) Apr '14 blackkgold 3
•••
•••