Millville crash victim dies in hospital

Millville crash victim dies in hospital

There are 4 comments on the Daily Journal story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Millville crash victim dies in hospital. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

ATLANTIC CITY -- A Millville man injured in an Aug. 19 car crash died Monday at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

disgusted

Fairless Hills, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2009
lynanne slaney should have died instead of billy....she is a worthless peice of shit and i hope she rots the rest of her life away in jail for killing such a sweet guy...i hope someone beats the crap out of her in prison
unknown

AOL

#2 Aug 29, 2009
you shouldn't wish death on no one. The fact of the matter is there are two babies that are withnout a dad and soon will be with out a mom. Death is a bad thing and you shouldn't wish it on on one. Only god can judge you and take you when your time is up on one knows why but him.
Mary Ballou

Muskegon, MI

#3 Sep 2, 2009
I know Lynann Slaney stole the money that the grandmother had to bury Billy with. Now that's trash. Don't get me wrong he was at fault for not wearing a seatbelt, but the accident was her fault. So to be the reason that someone is dead, and to steal the money to bury him with is the trashiest thing you could do. This guy was her boyfriend and the father of her children. I guess she just used him and didn't have any feelings for him at all!
CoCo

AOL

#4 Sep 24, 2009
unknown wrote:
you shouldn't wish death on no one. The fact of the matter is there are two babies that are withnout a dad and soon will be with out a mom. Death is a bad thing and you shouldn't wish it on on one. Only god can judge you and take you when your time is up on one knows why but him.
Gods plan is not to be understood for only he knows what tomorrow holds we should just pray that this doesn't happen to you and also you shouldn't judge people because than you will be judged,Are you ready????one word was made just for this issue and it's KARMA.... And for the babies your in my prayers and my heart this is uncle CoCo don't ever forget........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamison, Stormes vie in Commercial (Oct '08) Dec 2 ELLIS 5
Net Neutrality Dec 1 three blocks 1
People who never leave Franklinville Nov 26 Tell It 1
Are you're teens drinking lean Oct '17 three blocks 1
News Millville man arraigned on murder charge (Mar '08) Sep '17 Pablo escobar 4
News Cop seen punching man after he allegedly resist... Jul '17 STEVIED 1
Beware Non Profit Organizations (Apr '17) Apr '17 Discrimination 1

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance