VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip cl...

VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner secretly videotaped dancers, customers

There are 53 comments on the Daily Journal story from Nov 26, 2007, titled VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner secretly videotaped dancers, customers. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

VINELAND -- The owner of the Kashmir strip club on North Delsea drive videotaped customers in the bathroom and dancers in the locker room, according to the Vineland Police Department. via Daily Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
susan

United States

#43 Sep 30, 2011
I heard that the girls. That work there go across the street to the gassation soliciting sex, that's bad, keep it where you work, come on girls that's one reason these places get a bad name, do your work where you work don't bring bad attention to your place of business, that's why most towns don't wwant these type of establishments in the town, if you have to go soliciting at a gas station maybe you should seek employment where you make enough, don't stoop so low, have respect for yourselves, please
Your English Teacher

Woodbury, NJ

#44 Nov 16, 2011
chris wrote:
Wow, I just read the comment and that is so true..I used to be a regular customer their, but decided to stop going their, and head for another bar they had that was way better down the street from them. I was not very impressed with the girls that work their..Their was only one beautiful bartender with brains, that worked their and when I last asked for her, she had quit...so i had no interest in coming back.about the camaras. I had heard about it on the news, but never wanted to use their bathroom for that reason...
There**
John1212

Bethesda, MD

#45 Dec 14, 2011
This is not a bad club. Im 26 now, me and some friends were looking for a good club to goto that would be close to home and we saw Kashmir. When I saw the reviews I was thinking about not going there. But we said lets try it and the club is like every other strip club We have been to. Girls were nice and the club was clean. They had security walking around in and outside to make sure everything was ok. Would be nice if they had a pool table or some arcade games but other then that I would say not bad at all. You will have to go there and you judge like we did. We will go back.
Long timer

Horsham, PA

#46 Jan 23, 2012
I have been in the business over 20 years as a DJ. Let me set the record straight. The beauties of this business are mostly gone. When clubs paid their dancers the girls were Kempt, clean, had nice outfits and a pleasure to look at.
The dancers mainly today are hooking and ugly fat and lazy. I use the term "mainly" so the girls that still look good and don;t hook stay off my case. The nice girls also know what i'm saying and know it's the truth....LAP DANCES ruined the Go-Go business.

Definition of KEMPT
: neatly kept
Seriously This bitch

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Jul 18, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Off the camera's subject and onto the gurls. i must admit most dancers are nasty drug addicts. i used to work in a club in AC and i was probibly the only gurl their not on drugs, i did it to get trew skool. so if i can do sumthing so degrating to get my life together im sure theirs others that arent their to make money 4 drugs. and juss cuz ur a dancer doesnt meen ur a smut. i alwayz thought that about dancers til i couldnt find a job and had to make sum money to feed my son. their are ppl that do this sort of thing because they have to. and the ones who go off and do drugs and fuck dudes in the back are the ones that have no respect for themselves and just want the attention. and although it might be gross to see a bigg gurl with stretch marks and rolls i think it takes alot of balls 4 them and theirs gotta be sum reason y they'd embarrass themselves like that. juss think about it. theirs not bad in everyone and to judge someone by where they work is extremley childish & inmature.
I haven't got past the first sentence and this dumb a$$ bit$$ gonna call dancers dirty nasty she did it only to get "trew Skool" this bitch didn't pass the first grade u mad u cnt make money w ur body ppl prob paid u more to get dressed then undressed. Juss it's just or atleast "jus" Juss is 4 letters so is just so dnt try pretend it's short hand cuz its not shorter! Dumb ass! Lying ass bich u cnt even spell school let alone attend one that cost money! The only thing u said that made sense was dancing takes balls! There r girls who disrespect themselves but not all! And these lame ass guys ur the sad ones tryna pay to get ur dick sucked pay to get laid we r dancers not hookers u want a hooker go get one stop goin to strip clubs lookin for it we supply entertainment and fantasy not sex. Every time I try to spell one of this chicks words my computer won't let me so wut is up w ur spell check? I se short hand ur shit is jus stupidity. Last thing u calling us sluts... Ur the unwed mother w a bastard child that can't feed him whose a slut? My deffinition is girls who fuck every guys get knocked up w out being married dumb ho. U need to proof read ya shit b4 u hit send next time. Wonder where u work now? Buger king?
Seriously This bitch

Philadelphia, PA

#48 Jul 18, 2012
i use to wp\orl there and i would go bak if asked. i made good money 80 to 90 % of the time and i will b objective, the camera thing is tru but they r no longer there as far as i kno. the girls r pretty some very prettty. selena beautiful. trinity looks like a freak. like a under wieght crack head! wuts that tell u bout how skinny she is? u hav pretty girls 25% average 50% below average 25% jus like every club and usually the below average are still not make u ill types. funny u say the gilrs r chunky far from i was one the only thick girls there and there was only one big girl and ill admit she was hit a bitch too. but thats the bussiness too it has that effect sometimes. the main problem... the owner and his full of herself bitch girl she is nasty on the poll tho that is the only credit she will ever deserve! the owner is rude to the customers treats the dancers like shit doesnt keep on the bars appearance and i hav had many many many guys complain y there are so many skinny girls who look like they r ten? not sexy unless ur into kids. but he has this thing for underweight girls boney girls, the onwer shouldnt date someone who works there cuz then they get like trin bitch being rude to everyone jus cuz she can always having a smart remark even wen ppl r nice to her. number one rule in every stip club i hav danced or bartendered at NO BOYFRIENDS!!!!!!! so the same should apply no co workers no bosses should be dating any other co workers. trin makes that place unbearable cuz even tho u can beat the shit out of her u cant if u like ur job. i dnt kno how but i cant remember his name, the owner. such an ass. i liked it there alot! one great thing i will give him credit for, its the one club i hav ever been to ware there is no fucking no sucking one time the whole time i worked there and the girl was fired right away. its not a bad spot if it wasnt for the owner and his pet dog it b one the best! he beats her verbally emotionally and physically! and its so obvious wen they r in the room together. they broke up for a while and she was a completely diff person and everyone i hav met at other clubs hav told me before and after i met her that he ruined her. who ever said it was dirty its not. it could jus b kept up better. the djs are assholes and i guess working for him for shit pay will do that but they r still assholes asides from that. they would have better girls but he drives the good ones away same w bartenders and djs!! everyone is dating everyone in there very unprofessional! THERE IS NO SUCKING OR FUCKING IN THE BATHROOMS OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! to the bitch who said that. and i do think its fucked up to put cameras in the bathrooms and i was told they only showed above the toliet and the sink but who knows if that is true. overall i rate it a 7. get rid of trin and its a 8 or 9.
customer for a short time

Cape May, NJ

#49 Oct 10, 2013
I call the place pretty poison. Not a place to go if you are in any mid life crisis because a few of the girls will take advantage to get money. Guess u can't blame them. I loved the experience... Would not have missed it for the world. I found Trin to be very nice. She was good to me. Naomi was my favorite.
Don

Vineland, NJ

#50 Dec 13, 2013
Speak as if you have some God given sense. Damn marble mouth!
customer for a short time

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Dec 30, 2013
No need to get testy there Don. Sorry my comment on my Kashmir experience made no sense to you. If you check here again maybe this additional comment help clear things up. I like many guys who go to Kashmir go to escape from everyday life for a time. The short time I frequented the place, Trinity the bartended was very nice to me. Of the dancers, Naomi was my favorite. Sensible enough for you?
sexymaxinejersey girl

Tuckerton, NJ

#52 Feb 23, 2014
Omg lmfao!!!
cerspunk

Merchantville, NJ

#53 Nov 21, 2014
thanxxx wrote:
I live in philly but I want to work in Jersey as a dancer, I've been taking pole dancing classes since February and I'm in excellent shape. I'd rather work in a bikini bar anyone know of any good places to work?
ya try centerfolds in deerfield basic place but it needs somone to put it over the top wishes it could be you
Mel

Blackwood, NJ

#54 Jan 11, 2016
pwr2people wrote:
Are you kidding me??? These PIGS take their clothes off in front of strangers all day long and they are worried about this?? GIVE ME A BREAK Ė if you are willing to do this type of activity (no, itís not called "WORK) then donít expect people to respect your skanky a**
Yet here you are reading about the strip club. If you thought the girls were dirty sluts, why are you even bothering reading about this topic? Just go back to your moms house where you probably still live. Everyone has a right to work where they wish. You don't need to degrade them because all you're doing is degrading yourself. You arrogant loser. Grow up.
Anthony Scarpuzzi
#55 Apr 19, 2016
I find nothing wrong with this topic whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Alyssa Marie Lewis Jan '18 ALYSSA 1
Francis C. Ponti (Mar '12) Jan '18 Oak Tree 4
Cheri Messeck (Jun '11) Jan '18 DEMENTED HOOKER 4
News Attorney recognized for client satisfaction (Jul '13) Dec '17 Kat 3
How many here did Jody Hoffman sell drugs to Dec '17 owl 1
News Female prison employee files lawsuit over retal... (Nov '16) Dec '17 Tiffany Labes 2
News Millville man arraigned on murder charge (Mar '08) Dec '17 Tiffany Labes 5

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages