Outrage NJ Mom Arrested and Guns Conf...

Outrage NJ Mom Arrested and Guns Confiscated After Speaking Out at Public Meeting

There are 3 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Outrage NJ Mom Arrested and Guns Confiscated After Speaking Out at Public Meeting. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

New Jersey mom Eileen Hart was arrested and her guns confiscated after she spoke out at a public meeting on property appraisals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

John Breland

Vicksburg, MS

#1 Mar 13, 2013
So an ordinary, taxpaying mother with small children threatens to shoot up city hall (they say); she says the tax authorities were offended by her recitation of Constitutional rights. Which is more credible? If I were a lawyer in the area, I would make sure Mrs. Hart knew my telephone number.
whodathunk

London, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
i used to live in NJ, grew up there, got married there, had kids there. sooooooooo glad we moved out of the hell hole of liberal kooks, and its heavy hand at interfering with the RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE.
if you folks truly cherise Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, then y'all need to move to a state that also believes in those Founding Principals. i did 18 years ago, never been freer than where i am now.
FindTheTruth

Kostroma, Russia

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Tell this disgusting woman what you think of her

Eileen and Keith Hart
2049 Harding Highway
Newfield, NJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Non Profit Organizations Apr '17 Discrimination 1
dirtbikes Feb '17 Milville 2
Trump gone unethically wild Feb '17 Dirty deals 1
wechay sex chats video calls in south africa (Mar '15) Jan '17 Shane69 3
Club Dec '16 Netd 1
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Dec '16 ROXY 24
Review: Desoto Movers (Feb '12) Dec '16 Anonymous 3

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages