Missing W. Manchester girl freed from...

Missing W. Manchester girl freed from alleged abductor in New Jersey

There are 3 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 12, 2010, titled Missing W. Manchester girl freed from alleged abductor in New Jersey. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A 16-year-old West Manchester Township girl reported as a runway last week was safely recovered from her alleged abductor Wednesday afternoon in New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Unknown

Moorestown, NJ

#1 May 13, 2010
Umm wow thats nuts. What's unclear to me is why the parents waited three days before contacting police.
Hemp Lover

York, PA

#2 May 13, 2010
Maybe if she is a problemed child they thought she was hanging out with friends
unknown

York, PA

#3 May 13, 2010
do not judge the parents until you have been in their shoes. thank god she is now safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notes From Bridgeton Jun '16 karen vick 1
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Jun '16 smokin gun jadakiss 14
Walmer sex partner needed (Jul '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 34
News VINELAND: Police say Kashmir strip club owner s... (Mar '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 53
Looking for Michael Krick (Jan '11) Mar '16 Leona 2
News Angels' Mike Trout brings joy, presents to N.J.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Cumberland community 1
News Commercial Township hires new principal for Por... (Jan '10) Sep '15 victim 3

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages