Review: Jamol's Chicken

Review: Jamol's Chicken

Posted in the Millville Forum

artsi

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Check their hot dogs out, they serve the best hot dogs I have ever tasted in my life!! there is no one in South Jersey makes even close as good hot dogs as Jamol's chicken and Crazy hot Dogs!! trust me, I know hot dogs!!
Betty Ann Bakely

Brentwood, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2009
artsi wrote:
Check their hot dogs out, they serve the best hot dogs I have ever tasted in my life!! there is no one in South Jersey makes even close as good hot dogs as Jamol's chicken and Crazy hot Dogs!! trust me, I know hot dogs!!
I tried it....not to good.
jack

Detroit, MI

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Their Hot Dogs are reaaaaly good!! I dont know what are you talking about Betty. Them hot dogs are as artsi said the best I have had in my life.
drake

Detroit, MI

#4 Sep 11, 2009
I don't care what anybody sais, I love Jamol's Chicken and Crazy Hot Dogs! I go there a lot, becouse their stuff are very friendly,I really enjoy speaking while getting my food to a tall, young lady with mesmorizing eye color, and a young men with asian accent. their prices are cheapest in cumberland county, and the food is sooo good!definetely good place to check out!
monica

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Bad bad hot dogs!! first of all who would start a hot dog place anyway??? The suck!
zorro

Uzbekistan

#6 Dec 17, 2009
IT IS GREAT I HAVE EVER EAT,NEVER FORGET IT'S TASTE.
Courtney

Clementon, NJ

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Totally agree with Artsi & Jack...BEST hotdogs!!! I wish I lived closer...but its worth the ride!!!
Courtney

Clementon, NJ

#8 Jan 1, 2010
I'm not from Mount Holly. I'm from Pennsville, NJ
Dustin

Absecon, NJ

#9 Nov 17, 2010
Scrawny pieces of chicken with so-so breading, instititional-style macaroni and cheese of the sort you'd get in any cafeteria, and store-bought dinner rolls. If you want good fried chicken in Millville, this is not the place to go.
Frank

Margate City, NJ

#10 Nov 20, 2010
I enjoyed my "911" dog and chili dog on good rolls. My wife also enjoyed her gyro. I will go to Jamol's again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Alyssa Marie Lewis Jan 7 ALYSSA 1
Francis C. Ponti (Mar '12) Jan 3 Oak Tree 4
Cheri Messeck (Jun '11) Jan 1 DEMENTED HOOKER 4
News Attorney recognized for client satisfaction (Jul '13) Dec 29 Kat 3
How many here did Jody Hoffman sell drugs to Dec 25 owl 1
News Female prison employee files lawsuit over retal... (Nov '16) Dec 20 Tiffany Labes 2
News Millville man arraigned on murder charge (Mar '08) Dec 20 Tiffany Labes 5

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages