Man suspended from job after KKK-rela...

Man suspended from job after KKK-related arrest

There are 17 comments on the Daily Journal story from Oct 18, 2006, titled Man suspended from job after KKK-related arrest. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

VINELAND -- A Millville man arrested for distributing Ku Klux Klan literature last week claims to have been suspended from his new job at Wawa because of his affiliation with the white supremacy group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

Wawa Backround checks

AOL

#1 Oct 19, 2006
Last year, Bednarsky was handed me his business card. It says: "Heritage Of Holiness" It names him as the administrator. At the bottom of the card it says: "Where there is grace, there is no race". He said that he gave up on the KKK, and found the lord.
DMC

AOL

#2 Oct 24, 2006
Wawa Backround checks wrote:
Last year, Bednarsky was handed me his business card. It says: "Heritage Of Holiness" It names him as the administrator. At the bottom of the card it says: "Where there is grace, there is no race". He said that he gave up on the KKK, and found the lord.
I've HAVE KEPT AN EYE ON bednarsky FOR OVER A DECADE DUE TO HIS HATE ACTIVITY.HE TOO NOTIFIED ME ABOUT SEEKING FORGIVNESS FOR ALL HIS YEARS OF kkk ACTIVITY-THAT HE HAD FOUND jesus...this guy seems to be so unstable-perhaps a vacation to ANCORA should be arranged beore he hurts someone.
james potts

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2007
i would really love to joine the kkk its my life my dad and grandpa was in the kkk
Washington State Resident

Lynnwood, WA

#5 Jan 12, 2007
I was going to write a reply to the last two posts but I believe it woould fall on deaf ears! God forgive them for they know not what they do!
Digginz From south jersey

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2007
james potts wrote:
i would really love to joine the kkk its my life my dad and grandpa was in the kkk
You'd be better off joining the fight for gay rights!!!!!!!!!!
irish man millville

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2007
james potts wrote:
you should be proud lol some one pass me book and ill teach him to read
Joe

Vineland, NJ

#13 Apr 15, 2007
I didn't realize that Wawa had the right to supersede the First Amendment.
BRYAN

AOL

#14 Jun 9, 2007
DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
I've HAVE KEPT AN EYE ON bednarsky FOR OVER A DECADE DUE TO HIS HATE ACTIVITY.HE TOO NOTIFIED ME ABOUT SEEKING FORGIVNESS FOR ALL HIS YEARS OF kkk ACTIVITY-THAT HE HAD FOUND jesus...this guy seems to be so unstable-perhaps a vacation to ANCORA should be arranged beore he hurts someone.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE 'FOUND' JESUS? TO BE A MEMBER OF THE KU KLUX KLAN HA HAD TO HAVE ALREADY BEEN A CHRISTIAN.
Jim

Clark, NJ

#16 Aug 29, 2007
Joe's not even in the Klan anymore, see for yourself at www.joebednarsky.com
Jim

Clark, NJ

#17 Aug 29, 2007
Bednarsky was never found guilty of the charges and the were dropped...
KKK OF MILLVILLE NJ

Bridgeton, NJ

#18 Jun 2, 2008
james potts wrote:
HEY POTTS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE KKK,
WE ARE STILL HERE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF.

WHITE POWER GRAND WIZARD KKK
MILLVILLE, NJ
KKK OF MILLVILLE NJ

Bridgeton, NJ

#19 Jun 2, 2008
Jim wrote:
Joe's not even in the Klan anymore, see for yourself at www.joebednarsky.com
NO, HE'S NOT HE IS A COWARD BUT NOW THE KKK,
IS BACK I'M THE G.W. OF THE MILLVILLE KKK.
IF ANY ONE HAS A PROB./W/ THAT KISS MY W ASS
Whispers in the Wind

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2008
"dont judge less he be judged himself"

what is it about people... what makes whites any different than the blacks? nothing but our skin,
racists are people with closed minds and say they are christains ... in church I was taught not to judge a person by anything but their attitude... and to see all of this disapoints me to high heaven... that is when I ask the age old question:
why can we not all just get along?
John

Manchester Township, NJ

#21 Jun 14, 2008
Joe is no longer in the Klan and has been out of it since March 29, 2007. See for yourself at his website. He is also a Christian and Minister now as well. Praise the Lord!!

Where there is grace, there is NO race....

http://joebednarsky.com
On Fire For God

AOL

#22 Jun 14, 2008
I thank God that Joe has seen the light and that God has given him a new heart full of His love.

I love his favorite Bible verse on his forum - "Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.

Joe visited out church last Sunday and I can be a witness that he is a different person and I love how blessed he get durning the worship service, I was so blessed just being able to see what God has done in his life and I look forward to seeing God work through him in the future.

Feel free to check out Joe's forum at http://joebednarsky.com/forum/ as we need to take a stand against hate group of every kind.
white rapper

Blackpool, UK

#25 May 15, 2011
kkk are just scumbags im a white man who likes his rap music and like black people aswell i h8 racist scumbags who can treat people like that all of u get a life serously and scottyryan shut the hell up stupid prick ya just a lowlife all blacks will soon kick ya ass
GOD

Clarksville, TN

#26 Sep 20, 2011
I find all of your remarks rather amusing from up here.
As you all talk with your bitterness & hate brewing towards many of those you simply just do not know.

I ask each of you this question: Especially those of you that CLAIM TO BE MEMBERS OF THE KLAN!

How much of the REAL HISTORY do you REALLY KNOW? Not the fabricated versions that have told to you. But the real reason that the Klan was brought to being, who was actually one of the founding fathers of the KLAN?

Yes, my dear children, these fellow souls that you HATE the dark skin members of your society, I am sorry to tell you this but the KLAN came about to protect one of them that actually saved the original founder.

You see it was this man & the founder that 1st started the original KLAN.

What has since spun off from it IS NOT WHAT THEY INTENDED for it to REPRESENT!

I wish that before my son comes that you will come to find PEACE for your self & all of those around you before it is TOO LATE!

Remember,

My Love is FOR ALL not just those who worship me but those who DO NOT AS WELL!

I LOVE YOU AS WELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Self Defense for Women seminar being held in Vi... Jul 27 qwerty123 1
News Man pleads guilty to stealing $600K in fake tex... Jun '15 andimacdonald 1
Review: Buzz SAW Tree Service Jun '15 Frank McKee 2
Millville Construction Office Investication Apr '15 Ace Electric 2
gang bangers and drug dealers!!! (Sep '14) Feb '15 sawman65 2
News South Jersey Woman Claims New Jersey Lottery is... Feb '15 Darrenle 1
Karl Finger (Dec '14) Dec '14 anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millville Mortgages