Biz Bits: Krispy Kreme is coming back...

Biz Bits: Krispy Kreme is coming back to Chico ... at same location

There are 27 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Biz Bits: Krispy Kreme is coming back to Chico ... at same location. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

What wildly popular national business opened in Chico in 2003, closed a few years later and looks like it will reopen in the same spot? The small building at the end of Business Lane and next to In-N-Out has been vacant since it was built, occupied by Krispy Kreme, and closed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Crimminal Mind wrote:
<quoted text>Good come-back for a simpleton
>
>
Thank you...LOL
Tough Guy One

Santa Maria, CA

#22 Oct 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
And I enjoy it..........LOL
Not into that peace and love crap
I prefer a ring or octagon
Ohh yeah, I bet you are a real stud in the ring.

Macho posturing fits with the 45 thou negative posts, it makes sense. Also fits with the lack of education, historical context, and fondness for misinformation.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#23 Oct 28, 2012
Jerk Like One wrote:
<quoted text>
44,600 insulting rude posts by One who has nothing but twisted half truths to peddle.
This is his retirement hobby, wrecking forums, making enemies, and slinging insults. Pathetic.....
>
>
HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL lays claim to having had a civil conversation with someone once, did I blink when that happened...???!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 Oct 28, 2012
Tough Guy One wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh yeah, I bet you are a real stud in the ring.

Macho posturing fits with the 45 thou negative posts, it makes sense. Also fits with the lack of education, historical context, and fondness for misinformation.
I will pay for your flight if you would like to meet

Twice a week we spar and five days per week we just work out

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#26 Oct 28, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL lays claim to having had a civil conversation with someone once, did I blink when that happened...???!!!!
Yes you missed it........LOL

“Never Fear”

Since: Oct 12

Cape Cod

#27 Oct 29, 2012
Just another place for Mexican's work.
E-Verify!
Annoyed

United States

#28 Oct 29, 2012
Not a repubican hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
I too tried them right before they started closing all their Nor-Cal outlets. They're nothing more than deep-fried sugar.
Be a good idea to tax them to help pay for all the problems associated with eating them, crispycreamcrap.
"Be a good idea to tax them to help pay for all the problems associated with eating them,"

GOOD idea. Maybe you could tax them like cigs. A couple of bucks per doz. Maybe make them put pics. on bags & boxs showing really grossed out slobs or maybe pics. of heart bypass ops. & spend the money on TV ads.:-) Maybe this could pull the state out of it's financial mess?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joshua eric wilkes owner of windjammer lake car... (Jul '15) Mar 31 2013 july 2
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar '17 Bob Masters 392
Corrupt Shasta Family Court (Nov '09) Mar '17 Fed up 30
Amanda Dawn sturgeon Mar '17 John carter 1
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3
News Sherri Papini found alive Feb '17 Scorp 11
News Police Logs: Jan. 18, 1017 Feb '17 carly 1

Millville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance