brandon

United States

#114 Jun 18, 2014
No-one should ever order anything from these ripoff people they will take your money an never send you the stuff you ordered they steal your money they are not worth a crap at doing business an i will never ever order anything from these people again i ordered stuff from them an never recived my stuff from them an they already got my money like many other people anyone who orders anything from these people is not im their right mind all they are going too do is rip you off i think everyone should file a lawsuit against them an take them too court i am reporting them too the bbb.
richard scott

Ocala, FL

#115 Jul 9, 2014
I returned a item for replacement and never heard a word. They will not answer the phone. I guess I am out the 10.99 cent. because I sent the merchandise back for exchange and got nothing. Shame on you take them off ebay.
yasmiell rodriguez

Toronto, Canada

#116 Jul 15, 2014
Terrible product. This HP motherboard is totally broken. How come you never aswer the phone? You are building yourself bad reputation.
diego

Montevideo, Uruguay

#117 Jul 19, 2014
el 13 de abril de 2014 compre una tablet, 7", android 4.0, 8gb....
articulo:# 130976797900
transaccion:# 931768741003
Hasta el dia de hoy ,pienso que me estafaron,porque el correo de mi pais me dice que ni siquiera la despacharon.......
Uds. me diran si me equivoco...
gracias
John

Jacksonville, FL

#118 Jul 21, 2014
I have a product that does not work. I want my money back, Is calling visa to file complaint. They should not be allowed to do business in US. I think the addresss is fake. I lived in North Brunswick and will have it checked out.
Frank

Cheboygan, MI

#119 Jul 25, 2014
I received only part of my order of tattoo supplies I never received my tattoo ink from wiztattoo.com but you charged me for it. I have emailed then 7 times with no reply? I want my ink!
LL Parsons

Urbana, OH

#120 Jul 25, 2014
I returned items 1st of July, here it is the last of July. And have not received a return of my money. The items I did keep are exactly what I wanted. But, would like my money back on what I returned.
Thank you. Do not think this is a good way to do business.
MANNY

Las Vegas, NV

#121 Aug 3, 2014
I bought a faucet through E-bay from your company (should know better than to buy from E-Bay) it was a new faucet, but no instructions and the faucet does not comply with any standard sink. I want to return this item. Made the payment though my bank but it went through Pay Pall which is a red-flag to me. Pay Pall is considered the most dishonest company in the market, so I hope you honor your product and take it back. It arrived yesterday.
dgk

Lawrenceville, GA

#122 Aug 8, 2014
Great services. Fast and on point.
diamonds123

London, UK

#124 Aug 23, 2014
****DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY*****
A unauthorised payment was made to this company from my account and delivered to the following person

Deanne Johnson
53 Belle Vue Road
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
SY3 7LN
United Kingdom

I do not know this person and did not make the purchase!!!!!!!!!
hurwitzde

Deland, FL

#125 Aug 25, 2014
I received my order today...a watch...that doesn't work. How do I return it for a refund?
87 miles

Winchester, KY

#126 Aug 26, 2014
Best to do business any where else very un reliable. Plays games with shipping
bjb

Apache Junction, AZ

#127 Aug 31, 2014
I received my floating pond lights in timely fashion but one leaked and now is defunct within a week of placing it on the pond. They look so pretty it is a shame that they leak. I now wonder if the 2nd one will leak and be useless as well. This was money ill spent and I will be making it known on Amazon unless you rectify the issue.
MRhyand

Branford, FL

#129 Sep 25, 2014
No answer on the phone. Tried all day. I received the wrong part. Need help . No chat line.
k yesufas

Elmont, NY

#130 Oct 6, 2014
No one answering the phone. I got my iteam but missing parys. I called the number whst they have .But no one is answering. What kind of business is this company.?
Linda K Carlisle

Deland, FL

#131 Oct 20, 2014
Super. Why is E-Bay still letting them do business?
Mr Clem

Frederick, MD

#132 Nov 9, 2014
I place an order on Oct 23 and as of to day still have not received my order for
RECEIPT ORDER NUMBER
4035-0759-9179-9050
Thank you
Mr. Clem
1synergy

Auckland, New Zealand

#134 Nov 13, 2014
I ordered a new replacement screen off their ebay account " screenaid ". There are hundreds of complaints for bad service. They shipped me a damaged manufacture reject screen which even had the letter 'M' Stamped on the screen face. They accepted the damaged pics I sent, but spend days bartering with me to accept the piece of shit. For the next ebay victim, make a complaint against the company to ebay. I sent ebay a link to this site for reference . If they are still trading on ebay, threaten to sue Ebay for knowing allowing this trader to continue committing consumer fraud ", break Australia, New Zealand, UK and USA Consumer law which require the seller to provide a product of “satisfactory quality”- in my case- sent junk products trying to sell as new. Ebay are in fact making money from their consumer fraud and should be convicted as been jointly involved in this criminal enterprise
3selims4

Hull, UK

#136 Nov 14, 2014
i'm not sure whose site this is or what for (?) but happened upon it by browsing N&KTradingInc. Might as well add my moan.. on 10 Nov I ordered and paid for (via Paypal) an item from them which I expected to receive in a day or two. So far they have not acknowledged my order, and from all your messages seems like a waste of time trying to contact them. And I got a parking ticket yesterday...etc
Bahrami

Turlock, CA

#139 Nov 21, 2014
I did order a New Replacement Battery for iPhone 3Gs your item # 370619930901 on eBay payment made to you by Paypal on Nov.7, 2014...today is Nov. 21 2014 and I have not received it yet. You gave me a bogus tracking # which have no validity. need to hear from you, and I will report you to eBay and Paypal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milltown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of New Brunswick man found in burning car ... (Jun '10) Apr 6 nb resident 18
East Brunswick Police Harassing anyone? (Apr '07) Apr 4 WRISTS 572
American Legion allowing Hells angels registere... (Jul '13) Mar 29 danielabernath 10
Police trap at Rt 27 & Cozzens (Wawa) during AM... Mar 28 ConcernedResident 1
First Dickey's Barbecue Opening in New Jersey Mar '15 swede7 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
Review: Thomas J Buck Attorney At Law (Jan '14) Jan '14 Happy Client 1
More from around the web

Milltown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]