Who here lived in Milltown between 19...

Who here lived in Milltown between 1965 and 1969

Posted in the Milltown Forum

Steve Adams

Frederick, MD

#1 Feb 23, 2008
Was anyone on this forum a resident from 1965-1969 in Milltown? My father and mother were very active in the community during this time William (Bill) and Carol Adams. We lived on Janet Court. One of my fondest memories was a 4th of July float my Parents and freinds made featuing/based on the "Peanuts" characters with snoopy and a dog house ( some election based objective ). Any memories of this? I attended Parkview and Our Lady of Lourdes school until we moved in 1969.
Robert Nash

San Fernando, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2008
I knew two families who did. My Sister, Marilyn Grover and a childhood friend named Robert (Bobby) Kurcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milltown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages kee... Tue Erzsi Rodgersw 1
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? (Aug '14) Dec 9 Gayboy16 143
News Organic Pizzeria, Naturale Cucina, Opens in Eng... (Jun '12) Nov 17 disappointed 2
Any Bisexual/Gay Teens Near South River NJ? (Nov '16) Nov 16 Michael 3
Milltown WWI Doughboy Statue Nov '17 Doughboy Searcher 2
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Milltown police SUV overturns, injuring officer (Jul '12) Nov '15 curious 2

Milltown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milltown Mortgages