Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Any...

Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ??

Posted in the Milltown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Look_A_Taco

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Aug 15, 2014
Hey what's up everyone? I'm a 17 year old gay teen (not out) located in middlesex county looking to meet other gay/bi teens in the area. I drive so distance is not much of an issue. This forum is not only for me but any other teen in NJ who wants to connect with people and be themselves. So if anyone is interested feel free to post a response on this forum, I guess a kik or skype or something would work the best and your location! Everyone's welcome! Thanks for reading, I look forward to your responses :)
A username thing

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 20, 2014
K.k gaynj
heyy

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2014
Look_A_Taco wrote:
Hey what's up everyone? I'm a 17 year old gay teen (not out) located in middlesex county looking to meet other gay/bi teens in the area. I drive so distance is not much of an issue. This forum is not only for me but any other teen in NJ who wants to connect with people and be themselves. So if anyone is interested feel free to post a response on this forum, I guess a kik or skype or something would work the best and your location! Everyone's welcome! Thanks for reading, I look forward to your responses :)
if your still looking hmu on ki k rachelricex3 I'm near
Jay

Morristown, NJ

#18 Feb 14, 2016
15m Gay Chub Asian
NNJ (Morris Plains/ Parsippany)
Ki..k - Jay__lei
Skype - jay_lei
looking for a meet up
Fit ++
Big Dick +++
Arab/Latino++++

Since: Jul 15

Spotswood, NJ

#19 Mar 9, 2016
hey
Jason

Morristown, NJ

#21 Apr 9, 2016
16m asian here, bit on thr chubby side
Open to anything, looking for a hookup fucl/suck
NNJ(MORRIS) only
Ki..k: Jaylei_
Anthony Scarpuzzi

South Orange, NJ

#22 Apr 11, 2016
I am gay but I am not a teen. I still am very athletic. Any cuties available??
Livninnj

Allendale, NJ

#24 Apr 29, 2016
Hey I'm bi 18 m north nj. Ki k me livninnj

Since: Apr 16

Brookhaven, PA

#25 May 19, 2016
Anthony Scarpuzzi wrote:
I am gay but I am not a teen. I still am very athletic. Any cuties available??
Hey men I am from Princeton as u can know from the name wan to hit me up I am 14 and a bottom

Since: Jul 15

Spotswood, NJ

#27 May 27, 2016
19m straight but curious
looking to get sucked off for first time
hmu
snap - chrissss35
Fogally

Canyon Country, CA

#29 Jul 25, 2016
Jay wrote:
15m Gay Chub Asian
NNJ (Morris Plains/ Parsippany)
Ki..k - Jay__lei
Skype - jay_lei
looking for a meet up
Fit ++
Big Dick +++
Arab/Latino++++
Hey do you trade?
Fogally

Canyon Country, CA

#30 Jul 25, 2016
Princeton bareback wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey men I am from Princeton as u can know from the name wan to hit me up I am 14 and a bottom
Do you trade?
Essex

Livingston, NJ

#32 Nov 13, 2016
Hey, I'm 16 and I live in Essex County. Still a virgin but would love to change that ;). I'm into any age but prefer fit guys
njlatino

Teaneck, NJ

#34 Nov 14, 2016
18 athletic dominican here looking for other guys around my age
in bergen county
ki k me njlatin18
swingingbothways

Woodbridge, NJ

#35 Nov 22, 2016
Essex wrote:
Hey, I'm 16 and I live in Essex County. Still a virgin but would love to change that ;). I'm into any age but prefer fit guys
heeeeeyyy I live in South River. I'm 16, m, bi, athletic. Just want to cuddle and make out with someone cute and close to my age :)
Lalala

Edison, NJ

#36 Nov 23, 2016
swingingbothways wrote:
<quoted text>

heeeeeyyy I live in South River. I'm 16, m, bi, athletic. Just want to cuddle and make out with someone cute and close to my age :)
Do you have a ki k?
swingingbothways

Woodbridge, NJ

#37 Nov 24, 2016
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you have a ki k?
Nah, just a snapchat. SC: infinitesea2
Lalala

Edison, NJ

#38 Nov 27, 2016
swingingbothways wrote:
<quoted text>

Nah, just a snapchat. SC: infinitesea2
It doesn't work &#128517;
swingingbothways

Woodbridge, NJ

#39 Nov 27, 2016
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>

It doesn't work &#128517;
Shit, my bad It's SC: theinfinitesea2
Otaku15

Edison, NJ

#40 Apr 13, 2017
Im 15 Male Bi seeking hookup in Pisscatawy/Edison/New brunswick
Snapchat is Almao316

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milltown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zarephath Christian Church (Sep '13) Sep 18 Bounb Brook 41
News Trump advisers warn North Korea to give up weap... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 3
Looking for Ania Aug '17 Old friend 1
Any female virgins looking for male virgin to l... Aug '17 thecrimsonhead7 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Somerset Aug '17 PSMITH 1
Looking for church space for rent Jul '17 Ejfoster016 1
News Milltown police SUV overturns, injuring officer (Jul '12) Nov '15 curious 2

Milltown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milltown Mortgages