United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Is it really necessary for MCS to have three full time administrators. The supt. MCS principal and MPC principal earn in excess of $300,000.00 including benefits. This is for under 900 middle class caucasion students. Wasnt Mr. Huwer supposed to retire last year after receiving four years of 6% wage increase. He makes over 100,000; The school did not make AYP in 2010 and the solution was to hire another teacher for MCs. What are the Special Education teachers doing. Is it true that all junior high school teacher have a study hall at the end of the day. Maybe they could actually help kids rather than sit an view the internet.
Anonymous

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

If it's true that they have a study hall period, then I would hope they are there to help the kids. Viewing th internet?? Is it school related?? That would be my question.

Since: Feb 10

Millstadt, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
Is it really necessary for MCS to have three full time administrators. The supt. MCS principal and MPC principal earn in excess of $300,000.00 including benefits. This is for under 900 middle class caucasion students. Wasnt Mr. Huwer supposed to retire last year after receiving four years of 6% wage increase. He makes over 100,000; The school did not make AYP in 2010 and the solution was to hire another teacher for MCs. What are the Special Education teachers doing. Is it true that all junior high school teacher have a study hall at the end of the day. Maybe they could actually help kids rather than sit an view the internet.
Yes. They are necessary. Now find something else to bitch about.
Interesting

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

You do realize that NO school will be making AYP in the next couple of years, right? Do you even know what AYP is, how it is calculated and what it is based on? I sincerely doubt you do or you wouldn't be asking this question about administrators.
wondering

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

im not here to cause trouble i saw in the paper a while back that 6 teachers and i belive 10 aids lost their jobs..i was wondering who they were and if they think they will be rehired on the fall
parent of special ed

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
All of the teachers at MCS are truely amazing. The special ed teachers are the most wonderful, caring teachers at MCS. They do a great job. The students are in a study hall and the teachers are always helping the students with their homework. If the special ed teachers are on the internet, I am sure they are checking email and corresponding with the parents. As far as Mr Huwer. He is at the school 12 plus hours a day, every day, and deserves every penny he makes. I don't know many people who work as hard as he does. Walk in his footsteps for just 1 day to see all he does for MCS.
Dolphin Eater

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

GoDolphins wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They are necessary. Now find something else to bitch about.
Easy, Gary...keep collecting that HUGE paycheck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Millstadt Discussions

Search the Millstadt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Monte Maynor 2 hr Dupo fan 6
Hideout 3 hr suzy 1
good defense lawyer 4 hr Tori 7
Fair food thefts 4 hr Stuffy 25
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 19 hr Chicagobunny 527
•••
•••
•••
•••

Millstadt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Millstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••