what has obama done..
Barack

Smithton, IL

#92 Jul 22, 2012
Hamburger stand at the Monroe County Fair is ran by the Monroe County Democrats....... Please buy some cheeseburgers so we can buy some OBama signs.
genious

Waterloo, IL

#93 Jul 22, 2012
I can agree with you on the business quote. It was stupid. I'm no a big Obama fan. Everyone of you far right wing conservatives think that anyone who has anything positive to say about Obama is un-american. Just like you guys did during the rush to war in Iraq. Obama got elected because of the republican party's decision to run Sarah Palin. Period. That, along with the republicans willingness to let the auto and financial industries fail basically gave me no choice but vote Obama. As I've said before, I previously voted for George Bush. In hindsight, and mostly because of his rush to war, consider it my biggest mistake in voting. I can garrantee you that a liberal wacco would never do that. You just reflect your party's attitude of it's my way, or the hiway. You have no ability to recognise anything other than what you have been programmed to think. It just promotes more hate and division that will be the undoing of this country. Take it easy owner...you'll have a heart attack. Calling people names only lowers the inteity of the debate. But you know what, as the only one that defends our president here, I should be used to insults. That seems to be a right wing thing to do when real facts are presented. I just wish some left wing waccos were here. They are a much more friendly group.
James

Waterloo, IL

#94 Jul 25, 2012
genious wrote:
I can agree with you on the business quote. It was stupid. I'm no a big Obama fan. Everyone of you far right wing conservatives think that anyone who has anything positive to say about Obama is un-american. Just like you guys did during the rush to war in Iraq. Obama got elected because of the republican party's decision to run Sarah Palin. Period. That, along with the republicans willingness to let the auto and financial industries fail basically gave me no choice but vote Obama. As I've said before, I previously voted for George Bush. In hindsight, and mostly because of his rush to war, consider it my biggest mistake in voting. I can garrantee you that a liberal wacco would never do that. You just reflect your party's attitude of it's my way, or the hiway. You have no ability to recognise anything other than what you have been programmed to think. It just promotes more hate and division that will be the undoing of this country. Take it easy owner...you'll have a heart attack. Calling people names only lowers the inteity of the debate. But you know what, as the only one that defends our president here, I should be used to insults. That seems to be a right wing thing to do when real facts are presented. I just wish some left wing waccos were here. They are a much more friendly group.
Are you serious, when facts are presented? That facts show our President has stalled this economy with his policies. Weakened our leadership with his lack of a foreign policy. He won't even present a budget to stop the leakage of trillions of dollars being wasted. Wake up, he tried and not very hard to turn this country around, only sent it backwards so our GDP is almost nothing and unemployment is still over 8%. Time to go Obama.
genious

Columbia, IL

#95 Jul 25, 2012
Alright James. Just what do the republicans offer? I've seen nothing. How are they going to create jobs? How are they going to fix healhcare? How will a millionaire lifetime polititian who has flip flopped on just about everything he has done, along with his offshore tax shelters, going to champion the cause of the middle class tax problems? Talk about dillusional. You guys are big talkers on Obama's failures. How about some republican ideas, I mean other than than blocking anything that this administration offers? The last time they were in charge, they started out with a balanced budget, allowed 911 to happen right under their noses with laxed security. Attacked an innocent Iraq, that had WMD's or connections to 911, costing tens of thosands of soldiers lives and billions of dollars spent with Halliburton. And would have allowed the auto and financial industries fail. I'm all ears. And I'm curious. Aren't there any others that read this stuff that think Obama is doing what he can, and that these guys that insult our President with their stupid accusations actually insult America? One can disagree with his policies, but these guys are just ate up with hate and insults. I can understand their support of Romney. They are just like him. Just ask any of his fellow republican opponents in the primaries. Just plain brutal.
genious

Columbia, IL

#96 Jul 25, 2012
I meant had no WMD's or connections to 911.
PLEASE

Moberly, MO

#97 Jul 25, 2012
the thread is "what has OBAMA done"

Romney offers new hope and change, Obama has done nothing to get reelected.
genious

Columbia, IL

#98 Jul 26, 2012
Nothing but bringing our soldiers home from Iraq. Remember the rush to war there? Republican led, democrats folded. Obama was smart enough to oppose it from day one. Made decisions to bail out the auto and financial industries preventing a public run on the banks. The republicans would have let them fail. Those two points alone stand for a lot. Guys like you are blind to those facts and 'Rush' blindly forward. Romney offers hope for the filthy rich to get richer at the cost of the middle class. The Cayman Island and Swiss banks will surely hope that Romney gets elected. More American tax dollars will be 'sheltered' there by the filthy rich, like Romney. Again, we middle class have to pick up the slack for those rich tax deadbeats. A change for the worse will be assured, but vote Romney. Hope and change. More like flip and flop.
Facts

Waterloo, IL

#99 Jul 26, 2012
He just imposed a tax increase on almost all Americans with his health care reform BS, most people just don't realize it yet, but you ill soon enough. And he say's he doesn't want to raises taxes on anyone but the rich, he's a fing liar!!
Barack

United States

#101 Jul 26, 2012
genious wrote:
Alright James. Just what do the republicans offer? I've seen nothing. How are they going to create jobs? How are they going to fix healhcare? How will a millionaire lifetime polititian who has flip flopped on just about everything he has done, along with his offshore tax shelters, going to champion the cause of the middle class tax problems? Talk about dillusional. You guys are big talkers on Obama's failures. How about some republican ideas, I mean other than than blocking anything that this administration offers? The last time they were in charge, they started out with a balanced budget, allowed 911 to happen right under their noses with laxed security. Attacked an innocent Iraq, that had WMD's or connections to 911, costing tens of thosands of soldiers lives and billions of dollars spent with Halliburton. And would have allowed the auto and financial industries fail. I'm all ears. And I'm curious. Aren't there any others that read this stuff that think Obama is doing what he can, and that these guys that insult our President with their stupid accusations actually insult America? One can disagree with his policies, but these guys are just ate up with hate and insults. I can understand their support of Romney. They are just like him. Just ask any of his fellow republican opponents in the primaries. Just plain brutal.
genius.... You are a flaming liberal and don't have balls to admit it. Quit with the charade of being non partisan.
PLEASE

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Jul 26, 2012
you're ARE close to the middle in San Francisco, but not anywhere else.

I thought the biggest flip flop was closing Guantanamo or stopping the provisions Bush initiated to spy on US citizens. I remember Obama during the first campaign well, and those were the FIRST things he was going to do, uhhh no.

I also like the only budget Obama presented garnered exactly ZERO votes from his own party, he's clueless.
PLEASE PLEASE ME

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Jul 26, 2012
I'd also note that Obama is growing our debt and food stamps at an alarming rate.
PLEASE PLEASE ME

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Jul 26, 2012
so other than taking credit for a botched Osama raid where we got lucky and shutting down a war (one he did not vote for or against), WHAT has Obama done?

Food stamps are up 30%

Our debt is skyrocketing and he's wanting to spend more, on programs of all things!

Jobs are drying up as unemployment climbs and the numbers don't reflect all of those out of work.

Gas Prices?- Nope they're up.
James

Waterloo, IL

#106 Jul 26, 2012
genious wrote:
I don't need a know it all extreme right wingnut to tell me what I am. I'm as middle as it gets. You will never understand politics, as the ability to compromise, as you are to self absorbed to admit anything that Obama has done right. It's obvious hat you are one of those "it's my way or the hiway" conservative types. Just because you are blind to others opinions, doesn't mean that they are "flaming liberals". I have just as much criticism for them. You just don't get as many anti- american comments from them as you get from you flaming right wing Rush Limbaugh wannabee's. If the republicans would have presented a decent man, like McCain, without the stupid choices like Palin or Romney, I could easily vote republican again. Won't happen now. You guys just keep picking losers. What's with that?
How many facts to you need to hear on WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE? That is what this thread is all about and yet you have provided nothing, I said it, nothing positive for America which was not only putting us in more debt or to pander for votes from the unions and illegals. You keep talking about the past and won't talk about the past 3 years as anything positive. You are an out of touch liberal that really needs some sort of education on what this Socialist President has done, but it is too late for you. You have drank the kool aid and now its time to lie down and let the world fall apart around you!
Bloodclot

Saint Louis, MO

#107 Jul 26, 2012
He lied about closing GITMO.
He lied about having a transparent government and open congressional debates on C-span.
Lied about ending the Afghanistan war.
He lied about To reducing the deficit by 50% in his first term.
He lied about bringing back the jobs lost in 2007 and 2008.
genious

Waterloo, IL

#108 Jul 26, 2012
How do you close gitmo when your republican congress blocked any efforts to bring those prisoners to the U.S. prison system? Duh. Vote or not he was smart enough to oppose a republican rush to war that you guys are still dumb enough to support. He's bringing our soldiers home. He spent billions of our tax dollars in tarp and auto bailouts in the effort to prevent a run on the bank, therefore a deression. A real plus I would say. He did get Bin Ladin. Deal with it. If a mistake was made, blame the navy seals that risked their lives so you can criticize them. So patriotic of you guys. Food stamps are up because of the jobless rates. Outsourcing, remember. Obama didn't cause that. If you don't know, ask your hero Romney how that is done. It's obvious that you can't understand simple logic. The middle of San Fancisco? Again, insults just show your ignorance and lack of integrity. Keep listening to your drug addled hero Rush. It reflects your splitter attitude that will be the ruin of this country. It really is amazing that you rightwing conservatives can be so blind. Facts placed right in front of you, and you can't see them. Unreal. If Romney does get elected,I can see all of you guys wearing celestial underware while you admire his tens of millions of tax dollars sheltered from we the people. lol.
Xxxx

United States

#109 Jul 26, 2012
Bloodclot wrote:
He lied about closing GITMO.
He lied about having a transparent government and open congressional debates on C-span.
Lied about ending the Afghanistan war.
He lied about To reducing the deficit by 50% in his first term.
He lied about bringing back the jobs lost in 2007 and 2008.
He didnt lie about any of those things. Just had varying degrees of success. Most caused by GOP stonewalling.
Facts

Waterloo, IL

#110 Jul 26, 2012
genious wrote:
So what you are saying is that after 40 years of innept leadership by both Republicans and democrats which has led us over this cliff of debt, that a magic wand is going to be waved by Romney and make the problem disappear with no tax increases for anyone? Where is the republican alternative for the health care problem? They haven't got one. That's if you don't count Romney care. One of his most notable flip flops. Do you have tens of millions in tax shelters? We middle class don't have that kind of wealth, but we have to pick up the slack from these rich tax dodgers. And you want to elect one for president. Unbelievable. The rich that hide their taxes in these shelters need to be exposed for what they are.
Hey genius, first of all the rich are paying the bulk of all taxes in this country and creating the jobs for people like you - so just the F up as you don't get it obviously. And you dear President said he would cut the deficit in half when he took office but not only did he not cut it in half, it has doubled. Boy you are some fing genius!
Dupo Fan2

Waterloo, IL

#111 Jul 26, 2012
Heres a fact facts. Your republicans had a balanced budget when Bush took office. Maybe you can explain how they took us over the financial cliff. Cheney/ Bush took us to an unjust war and got our soldiers killed for nothing. Cheney's Halliburton scored billions there.It's obvious you still support that war. I know you guys don't like to talk about the previous republican administration. I can understand why. Tne rich do pay most of the taxes. The filthy rich don't. Just check the figures on companies like G.E. I own my own business and don't mind paying taxes, so you telling me to STF up just shows yor obvious arrogance and closed mindedness. So typical of a wingnut conservative. The bailouts did contribute to the debt, but was necessary. You would have preferred to let the country go into a depression. The health care debacle is addng to the debt. Your republican hero found a way to make deadbeats pay, but now it's a horrific idea right? I may not be a genious, but I'm not idiotic enough to vote for a flip flopping tax dodger for president. I'll leave that to you guys. Thanks for a little support here Xxxx. It's appreciated. Like I've noted before. For these guys sake Romney needs to win. Their heads will explode if that black man is re-lected. You don't think that could be an underlying reason could it? You know how some of those right wingers are.
Dupo II

Waterloo, IL

#112 Jul 26, 2012
It is amazing how these libs on this site always blame Bush for everything.Only 6.2 trillion dollars were ever part of the National debt from 1798-2008. Since 2008 Obama took over a 1.6 trillion dollar debt, it is now almost 15.5 trillion. That doesn't seem to bother you? Obama voted to outsource and give tax breaks his first year as senator. Durning Clinton the tax rate for the top 1% was 23.2% under Bush it went up to 25.4% with his tax cuts for the middle class. Now the Dems want to let them expire and raise taxes on everyone. The Senate has proposed a tax solution but by not knowing the Constitution they cannot, it has to originate in the House. Just like the libs on this site, you need to read and understand what the Democrat run House and Senate really did to prep Obama for the Presidency.
Xxxx

Haslet, TX

#113 Jul 26, 2012
Dupo II wrote:
It is amazing how these libs on this site always blame Bush for everything.Only 6.2 trillion dollars were ever part of the National debt from 1798-2008. Since 2008 Obama took over a 1.6 trillion dollar debt, it is now almost 15.5 trillion. That doesn't seem to bother you? Obama voted to outsource and give tax breaks his first year as senator. Durning Clinton the tax rate for the top 1% was 23.2% under Bush it went up to 25.4% with his tax cuts for the middle class. Now the Dems want to let them expire and raise taxes on everyone. The Senate has proposed a tax solution but by not knowing the Constitution they cannot, it has to originate in the House. Just like the libs on this site, you need to read and understand what the Democrat run House and Senate really did to prep Obama for the Presidency.
The Dems want to let tax cuts for middle class expire, you say? You sir, are completely full of it with an sh. You want to compare apples to oranges when you compare 1798 to 2012. If the deficet wasnt this high, GM and several major banks would have gone under. Then you would have really had something to bitch about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My name is Jason Bainter, Who thinks I'm fat an... (Aug '09) 2 min Phat girl and MIK... 21
R&R detailing in dupo Adam hamman 22 min Phat girl and Mikey 2
To all the Columbia haters 1 hr Phat girl 29
Lisa Feder child molester at CHS!! 1 hr mike wilson 3
Transgenders at Steak and Shake 1 hr News Around Metro... 2
North Lesbian Street Bell Vegas 2 hr News Around Metro 1
Blacks in Belleville 2 hr News Around Metro 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millstadt Mortgages