Millstadt Mayor Election, Lehr vs Todd

Millstadt Mayor Election, Lehr vs Todd

Posted in the Millstadt Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dantheman

Columbia, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Who should be the new mayor? Linda Lehr or Mike Todd? I know one but not the other. Who and why for mayor?
Pick_ another

Millstadt, IL

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Linda Lehr and Mike Todd have been part of the problems in millstadt for years. Have you ever heard someone refer to “good ol’ boy” politics? For those of us who grew up in small towns, it is all too familiar. We need change.
Pick_ another

Millstadt, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Mike Todd is definately a good ol boy. And his brother is running. Another good ol boy. Linda is the only one who is the outcast, and not a good ol boy. Not saying Linda will make a good mayor, just saying she is not one of the good ol boys.
dantheman

Columbia, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2013
It is a bit odd that Al Lehr is on a ticket that supports Todd. Father and daughter at political odds?
Watching

Millstadt, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Millstadt doesn't need one family controlled government! Vote wise!
dantheman

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Watching wrote:
Millstadt doesn't need one family controlled government! Vote wise!
So you are suggesting to vote for one Lehr and one Todd?
Registered Voter

Millstadt, IL

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Yes, one Lehr. Al Lehr is a nice guy, but useless as a government leader. Get him out, Linda Lehr in as mayor. Mike Todd in as Trustee, he is too young for mayor. Mark Todd is too young period.
Water tower lover

Millstadt, IL

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Whoever keeps the water tower has my vote!
Tough Choice

Millstadt, IL

#9 Mar 24, 2013
I think Millstadt needs a younger mayor. Mike Todd seems like a good choice to me. I can't tell when I see Linda Lehr if she is being real or just out for votes.
From Town

Millstadt, IL

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Most of the people on this forum are from Columbia...I hate to break it to you but you can't vote for the mayor in Millstadt.
watching

Millstadt, IL

#11 Apr 1, 2013
From Town wrote:
Most of the people on this forum are from Columbia...I hate to break it to you but you can't vote for the mayor in Millstadt.
town that appears on post doesn's mean a thing.....it shows ISP service addresss.

My first question who'S going OK a sidewalk to IGA Store.
Stupid

Millstadt, IL

#12 Apr 1, 2013
I'm going to vote for who ever pays me to vote for them like they do in East St. and Chicago!
Red

Millstadt, IL

#14 Apr 4, 2013
dantheman wrote:
Who should be the new mayor? Linda Lehr or Mike Todd? I know one but not the other. Who and why for mayor?
What amazes me is the lack of consistency in the look of the towm. Can't these people see? The street from 158 to Harvest St is like going down a alley...e gooding a gravel road. Why do people in old town have to put up with crap?
dantheman

United States

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me is the lack of consistency in the look of the towm. Can't these people see? The street from 158 to Harvest St is like going down a alley...e gooding a gravel road. Why do people in old town have to put up with crap?
I live in this area and I have to agree with you.
This is how things overall have been since I was a kid. Also no sidewalks or sidewalks that end in the middle of a block.
I doubt these things will not change no matter who is elected mayor.
oh my

Columbia, IL

#16 Apr 10, 2013
the definatly need a new police chief, and decaf for the officers.
Same

Millstadt, IL

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Nothing's goin to change, people in charge have been same for yrs,keepin it in those good ole boys..we needed new faces everywhere
De Opresso Liber

Millstadt, IL

#18 Apr 11, 2013
oh my wrote:
the definatly need a new police chief, and decaf for the officers.
"We all sleep safe in our beds because there are rough men
who stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm"
oh my

Millstadt, IL

#19 Apr 11, 2013
We have a very good police department. I read in the paper every day, Caseyville, Freeburg, and other departments about corruption within the police departments, city admin. board members. We are very fortunate. I believe all of them to be very honest and hard working. Let me just say that I have some interest in the village of Millstadt and we have not had any problems with the police department. In fact, we also are very fortunate to have a fine fire department, and village board. I think the election speaks it all.
Good PD

Millstadt, IL

#20 Apr 12, 2013
oh my wrote:
We have a very good police department. I read in the paper every day, Caseyville, Freeburg, and other departments about corruption within the police departments, city admin. board members. We are very fortunate. I believe all of them to be very honest and hard working. Let me just say that I have some interest in the village of Millstadt and we have not had any problems with the police department. In fact, we also are very fortunate to have a fine fire department, and village board. I think the election speaks it all.
You are correct, we do have a good PD. The only one many of the people I talk to have a problem with is Casto. I know he is from Millstadt, but he has issues. If they would get rid of him and straighten out Wagner pd would be in great shape.
Really

Belleville, IL

#21 May 4, 2013
Millstadt has a VERY good PD. As far as Wagner. He does do a good job, tries hard, works hard. You can't make everyone happy. Just obey the law and you won't see the PD at your door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog funeral 1 min jimbo 1
steak n shake or mcd? 1 min jimbo 7
Columbia Police Department 22 min Out of control 30
black men, chidren and drug dealers 1 hr Richard Rollo 4
Vito (Jan '15) 2 hr John Cunningham 16
Pallie Vongsaly 3 hr hotstudd 6
Who is the white haired lady? 4 hr poop 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millstadt Mortgages