bing bong

Columbia, IL

#1 Mar 29, 2014
How is their breakfast? Is it a buffet? Price?
huh.

Millstadt, IL

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Pretzels?
clyde

Waterloo, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2014
AUNT MAGGIES breakfast is by far the best around. Their french toast casserole is amazing. Breakfast buffet is 7.95 I believe. Great price for what you get. Biscuits n gravy, eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, toast, and more more more. Their danishes are to die for also. I know I'm going to go back.
popularity

Waterloo, IL

#4 Apr 3, 2014
I like the buffet, but the more popular it gets, the longer the lines get. . The line was back to the wall Sunday. One didn't know if it's considered cutting in line if you go to the main course over the salad bar line. People constantly bumping into each other. Like I said, I like the place, I just don't think I can spend the time in line every time I go back for different stuff or desert. I hope that they can solve that problem. There's just not enough room for an effective buffet the way it is now. I will go back, just when it isn't so crowded. Good luck to the owners. They seem very nice.
popularity

Waterloo, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2014
I went back Sunday and it was great. Good food, no line problem.
Check it

Reston, VA

#6 Apr 8, 2014
can you order off a menu? or is it just a buffet? Would like to try it but not a big fan of Buffet style.
Chrissy

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Apr 8, 2014
We went on Saturday and the fried chicken was great! We were told that it is only buffet.
clyde

Valmeyer, IL

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Menu starts today
Check it

Reston, VA

#9 Apr 11, 2014
Thanks for the heads up!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2014
Where is this?
liked it

Freeburg, IL

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Went there a few times. Chicken and dumplings are great and so is the breakfast
rune

Waterloo, IL

#12 Apr 15, 2014
Is the menu online?
Dawg pound

Waterloo, IL

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Real good deserts
shay

Valmeyer, IL

#14 Apr 15, 2014
Menu officially starts one week from today! They had a cook on vacation and really wanted everyone in the kitchen to work on it together. There will still be a buffet every day but you just have the choice to look at the menu. The owner gave me a sneak peek at the menu a couple days ago. Looks great!! I just love the service. The owners walk around and greet everyone. The waitresses are quick to fill drinks and grab dirty plates. The fried chicken is amazing! Absolutely amazing! Way to go Aunt Maggie's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Cross Dressing Coward Mamma Roll 8 hr Man up 3
Gold diggers in the county 8 hr Credit 1
Girl UP 9 hr Man up 7
Belleville SlumLords and Bad Landlords (Mar '13) 10 hr LikeItHere 31
Looking for a woman 12 hr man up 1
Rollo The complete loser 13 hr Real man 2
Dear Mr Rollo 14 hr Real man 2

Millstadt Jobs

Personal Finance

Millstadt Mortgages