First Prev
of 2
Next Last
purplehed

United States

#21 Feb 4, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He has probably already been there or is some teenage kid that likes to get on here and act like a big shot.
hmmmm let me get this straight, you're stating a teenage kids mentality & the criminally insane mind are exactly alike?? To me that sounds insane. You must not have put much thought into this so before you post again maybe scratch your ass (willy of milly & the 69er) a little more & come up with something that makes sense.
Yo Momma

Santa Barbara, CA

#23 Feb 5, 2012
ill let you know this right now.im a guy.idiot.did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby?explains the name purplehed...
purplehed

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2012
Yo Momma wrote:
ill let you know this right now.im a guy.idiot.did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby?explains the name purplehed...
I already knew you were a "guy. idiot" & have trouble understanding the simplest of things but did you know the baby on the head joke isn't even funny? As far as purplehed goes, it has multiple meanings none of which your feeble brain could comprehend but i'll throw a couple at you just for fun. One, because when ignorant people like you read my posts you get so mad your head turns purple, two, after that you try to insult me so I shove my purplehed down your throat. Keep pushing & I'll give you the vein covered shaft to go along with my purplehed.
YO MOMMA

Santa Barbara, CA

#25 Feb 6, 2012
what shaft would that be your vagina?
Morningstar

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Feb 6, 2012
Wild Bill of Millstadt wrote:
From what I know of purplehed, he is not interested in women at all.
Who cares if he or she likes boys or girls, and why are people gettin mad over something they read on the internet, your just playin the game.... Good day!!!
Morningstar

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Feb 6, 2012
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> I already knew you were a "guy. idiot" & have trouble understanding the simplest of things but did you know the baby on the head joke isn't even funny? As far as purplehed goes, it has multiple meanings none of which your feeble brain could comprehend but i'll throw a couple at you just for fun. One, because when ignorant people like you read my posts you get so mad your head turns purple, two, after that you try to insult me so I shove my purplehed down your throat. Keep pushing & I'll give you the vein covered shaft to go along with my purplehed.
Lmmfao.. Like...
Morningstar

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Feb 6, 2012
lacey wrote:
What a bunch of babies! I think purplhead is hilarious
Ditto!!!
Morningstar

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 6, 2012
This place is eFed up!!! How did this happen?
millstadt 69

Waterloo, IL

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Because pukelhead keeps opining on this subject. He needs to stick his purple shaft down his throat.
purplehed

United States

#31 Feb 7, 2012
millstadt 69 wrote:
Because pukelhead keeps opining on this subject. He needs to stick his purple shaft down his throat.
Awwww it'll be ok, just call "yo momma" or someone else who might care what you think because I sure as the hell don't.
Yo Momma

Santa Barbara, CA

#32 Feb 7, 2012
aww you gettin mad purplehed???go suck a d***.p***y.
purplehed

United States

#33 Feb 7, 2012
Yo Momma wrote:
aww you gettin mad purplehed???go suck a d***.p***y.
Nope not at all, having me some fun actually but looks like you might have got some sand in your snatch. You might want to get that sand cleaned out before you & 69er roll around again or it could ruin his dentures & be kind of rough on you when it comes to the reverse maneuver.
Yo Momma

Santa Barbara, CA

#34 Feb 8, 2012
oo nice one...ha is that the best you gotta say?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 Feb 8, 2012
The guy named "Gnat" really hit the nail on the head in his post about purplehed in this thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/belleville-il...
Yo Momma

Santa Barbara, CA

#36 Feb 8, 2012
bahahahaha thats great wild bill
purplehed

United States

#37 Feb 9, 2012
Wild Bill of Millstadt wrote:
The guy named "Gnat" really hit the nail on the head in his post about purplehed in this thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/belleville-il...
gnat isn't a guy, I think he's just trying to get in your hermaphrodite club. I bet gnat will be buzzing around yo mommas dirty snatch next, don't get upset though cause i'm sure it will fly on over to the 69ers balls after that. When he does you can have yo momma back until the gnat makes a return to your stank ass.
purplehed

United States

#38 Feb 9, 2012
Yo Momma wrote:
bahahahaha thats great wild bill
Does this post of yours start out in some secret sheep code for willy?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 9, 2012
I don't know why purplehed posted in a thread about East St. Louis.

He's afraid to even go to Big Daddy's in Belleville. I'm sure he'd be too afraid to go to East St. Louis.
purplehed

United States

#40 Feb 9, 2012
Wild Bill of Millstadt wrote:
I don't know why purplehed posted in a thread about East St. Louis.
He's afraid to even go to Big Daddy's in Belleville. I'm sure he'd be too afraid to go to East St. Louis.
You must be stuck on repeat & stupid, it's almost like you're multi tasking backwards.
Jojo

Columbia, SC

#41 Jun 13, 2013
You mad bro (purplehed)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLK the Great Civil Right Leader 4 hr Rollo 3
Realist Trump 4 hr Rollo 10
Jay garrett jw 6 hr Barry Springer 2
Anyone know a Amanda Cross ? 6 hr Barry Springer 2
Boogers on Godin 13 hr Rollo 1
mikes automotive (Sep '10) Jan 12 Rollo 32
Make America Great Again Jan 12 Prarie Bridge Devil 3

Millstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millstadt Mortgages