Millstadt School Board!!!!

Posted in the Millstadt Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hmmmmm

Millstadt, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2011
I am trying to decide who to vote for? There are 5 running for 3 spots. Vicki Lepere is ok, and Mike Todd (not the same as the village trustee) is fine since his dad was good on the board. The people elected Paul Konya off before, but he may be the best third choice!!!!!!!
Dohrman????? no comment and Dahm, shouldn't he worry about his high school and the problems it has?????
trifecta

Millstadt, IL

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Todd,Konya and Dahm. My choices

Since: Feb 10

Millstadt, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2011
"and Dahm, shouldn't he worry about his high school and the problems it has?????" - Explain please? To what problems more than any other normal High School are you referring?
opinoin

Millstadt, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2011
last election we did vote off Konya, obvoiously for a reason. maybe its time to get some of those on school board that have been on for YEARS off!!! I think new people new ideas best choice!!
Just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Not Vicki Lepere.... she couldn't run the PTA at MCS.
Millstadt

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2011
I disagree with your assestment of LePere not being a good choice. I was involved in PTA when she was president and thought she did an outstanding job. She brought a degree of professionalism to the PTA that had not been there before.
Pops

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2011
I'm voting for LePere, Konya & Todd
Just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 7, 2011
I guess you were with the "In Crowd". I never felt welcome when she was in-charge. She was unwilling to welcome change to the PTA. Does she have more then a high school education? It's dumbfounding you would not vote for someone like Dahm.
Millstadt_res

Millstadt, IL

#9 Mar 7, 2011
I just saw LePere handing out flyers at MCS. Is that even legal? I am voting for Mike Todd. They are a good family in Millstadt, from his father and the years he dedicated to the School Board to his cousin who is running for Village Trustee.
resident

Columbia, IL

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Todd, LePere and Konya
kat

Millstadt, IL

#11 Mar 8, 2011
LePere needs to go she is a know it all and listens to no one. Her opinion is the only one. We need new blood. Konya lost to Rodemich but he was a level head. Todd, Konya, Dahm. And no she should not throw her power around at the school.
Just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Kat, I agree with you. Todd,Konya,and Dahm
Incredible

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Just saying wrote:
I guess you were with the "In Crowd". I never felt welcome when she was in-charge. She was unwilling to welcome change to the PTA. Does she have more then a high school education? It's dumbfounding you would not vote for someone like Dahm.
Really??? He is doing such a great job at Belleville West? Not!
Incredible

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 8, 2011
GoDolphins wrote:
"and Dahm, shouldn't he worry about his high school and the problems it has?????" - Explain please? To what problems more than any other normal High School are you referring?
Your right he is a good pencil pusher, but I think my kids deserve more than a butt kissing, pencil pusher.
Mamma

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 8, 2011
Oh yea, Lets get Todd in there. His father was in charge when the district ended up a million dollars in debt. He ought to be a good one.
education first

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 8, 2011
Let's see their qualifications before we start judging, we're dealing with our town's future with every educational decision that is made. It should start with the people who make the decisions: our School Board. Are they qualified? Do they have an upper level education?(at least college educated?) if not, why would we want them making educational decisions?? Let's get the facts before we start bashing everyone!!!
so sad to bad

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 8, 2011
When the district you said was a million dollars in debt,I think LePere was also on the board.
Mamma

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2011
They were already in debt when she came on. Check your facts before you post information. Whether you like someone or not should not play into the decision. This isn't a popularity contest. I saw the PTA is holding a forum for all the candidates to present their views. make sure you attend and make an informed decision.
Just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Mar 9, 2011
Yep Incredible, its all Bob Dahm's fault your kids not getting more. What's he doing wrong? State the facts. My kids got a great education at West. Are you sure its Dahm and not your kid?
Sucka

Columbia, IL

#20 Mar 9, 2011
New blood to bad there isn't more candidates to choose from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merz on Main 20 min Kyle 28
Is Columbia ready to loose their park 29 min Stevie Seagal 4
dupo union worker 39 min leslie 4
Bub chartrand 42 min Family 1
emmisions test 1 hr Richard Rollo 2
neighbors wife 2 hr Tall1 24
Where can I buy bales of staw? (Jan '12) 3 hr andyj 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millstadt Mortgages