Alabama Man Threatens to Kill Black B...

Alabama Man Threatens to Kill Black Boy Who Befriended Daughter

There are 4 comments on the About.com story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Alabama Man Threatens to Kill Black Boy Who Befriended Daughter. In it, About.com reports that:

In August 1955, two white men kidnapped a black teen named Emmett Till from his great uncle's home to torture him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Jack Mehoff

Warrington, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Mating outside one's own species is never a good idea! The father is right! He is saving his daughter a lifetime of misery and exploitation.
Alvin

Lithia Springs, GA

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Mr. big man who made this threat against a boy, should pick on someone his own size like me. Take up this matter with the boy's father and stop being a wimp. Take this matter up with a man. leave the boys out of it.
Peacebewithyou02

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Mitchell, Take out a warrant, press charges for the threat. Get a restraining order. If the school was negligent in allowing the father past the School Office without permission, then the school needs to be dealt with by the Board of Education. Finally, if the daughter is a minor and your son's intentions are more than just a friend, then he needs to be talked to by you. Explain to him that she is a minor and it's "just not going to happen. I am from the south not far from there and I know what you are dealing with. Prayer and faith will overcome. Take it to God and leave it there
Quinn

Houston, TX

#4 May 16, 2011
This is real simple... The father gets cited for trespassing on school grounds and is also arrested for the threat he made on a kids life. The charges would read : assault by threat!!! bookem danno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama judges use segregation-era law to avoid... (Oct '15) Oct '15 SirAndrew 14
News Famous in Chatom (Jul '15) Jul '15 Connie 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Millry, AL (May '12) May '12 Lockhart 1
News Threats Prompt NAACP Response (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jack Mehoff 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec '10 Give Me a Break 28
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '10 patti 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alabama (D... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bill 14

Millry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millry Mortgages