FBI: Plano brothers ran drug ring fro...

FBI: Plano brothers ran drug ring from store

There are 40 comments on the 301 Moved Permanently story from Dec 15, 2009, titled FBI: Plano brothers ran drug ring from store. In it, 301 Moved Permanently reports that:

Seven men are facing drug charges after the FBI tied them to a large-scale cocaine ring that allegedly was headquartered in a small Plano market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 301 Moved Permanently.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandy

Demotte, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Wow
huh

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2009
huh
dont matter

Wood Dale, IL

#3 Dec 21, 2009
i want to know how many people knew that lived in plano what was going on??
west chicano

Palm Bay, FL

#4 Dec 21, 2009
notice how you dont know anything about their
immigration status

they just appeared in plano from mexico
What

Oswego, IL

#5 Dec 21, 2009
I hope this cuts down on the drug traffic at 322 W. Crofoot St. In Sandwich, IL that all the lazy cops know about in town, but do nothing about. Come and visit on a thursday or friday night to watch all of the BS.

Oh, By the way WEST CHICANO, they are not mexicans they are unemployed white trash. But there are some mexican customers.
willowick

Newport, PA

#6 Dec 22, 2009
This makes me sad. I love that market more than Art's!
BoB

Oswego, IL

#7 Dec 23, 2009
willowick wrote:
This makes me sad. I love that market more than Art's!
I didn't know you could buy cocaine at Art's
Sheri

Little Rock, AR

#8 Dec 30, 2009
Well Hell half the town is listed on the arrest report so Id say quite a few. May have even had government officials as his best customers. They must have left that part out!
Sheri

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 30, 2009
This is a Great Store and has been an excellent addition to the community. I just hope it is able to survive all the negative and keep on shining. There are wonderful people working,and shoping there that depend on this store.They offered the best fruit,veggies,and meat in town. It is the BEST Mexican store for miles. These guys were not all bad guys they just made some bad decisions that have impacted not only there own lives but those of the precious family members, and the community.
My thoughts and prayers are with them all.
PLEASE dont be so quick to judge them, Cigarettes kill more people a year than cocaine by far. Alcohol claims more lives a year than cocaine-
Legality is the only difference!
Make It Stop

Wilmington, IL

#10 Dec 31, 2009
Sheri wrote:
This is a Great Store and has been an excellent addition to the community. I just hope it is able to survive all the negative and keep on shining. There are wonderful people working,and shoping there that depend on this store.They offered the best fruit,veggies,and meat in town. It is the BEST Mexican store for miles. These guys were not all bad guys they just made some bad decisions that have impacted not only there own lives but those of the precious family members, and the community.
PLEASE dont be so quick to judge them, Cigarettes kill more people a year than cocaine by far. Alcohol claims more lives a year than cocaine-
Are you serious? Really??????

YOU must be on drugs if you can post that ridiculous statement and expect people to agree.

Nutcase.
nostinkinbadgers

Villa Park, IL

#11 Jan 4, 2010
MARIO MELENDEZ, age 38, of 902 East Edgelawn Drive in Plano, Illinois, and ABEL CADENA-MARTINEZ, age 44, of 307 West Church Street also in Plano, Illinois
Sound like Mexican names to me.
Yeah good o'le Plano. What a dump. Should bulldoze the entire town and make it a giant forest preserve. Ha, that might attract even more Mexicans!
noneofurbuisness

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Jan 6, 2010
It disgusts me to know that my family and i went grocery shopping there... I been living in Plano for only 3 years and I never expected that my own race of people would put so much shame on Hispanics like this... So much for buying a home at a place thought to be good and safe for my kids and away from crimes and drugs... so wrong I was...
I hope them losers do a long time in prison or send their asses back to Mexico where they belong... And for the idiots out there defending these drug traffickers, I hope that the police and FBI track your ip address and question your ass for defending such scumbags...As for that store close that shitty place up... We don't need places like this selling damn drugs to our kids...
noneofurbuisness

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 6, 2010
Well then I guess we should just legalize all drugs! So, America can be more fucked up then what it is already... As for defending them idiots and their so called "BAD DECISIONS" An adult is fully capable of making a right or wrong decision and they chose to do WRONG! They decided to get greedy and didn't give a shit about the people who they sold drugs too! They didn't care about their own family and what they would suffer if they got caught! They didn't care about their business! You obviously need to get your head checked out because you seem to be on the side of the drug traffickers.... Loser I agree with getting an education and working towards a career to make money the honest way, not working towards becoming a drug trafficker and killing our children and ruining the community...
Sheri wrote:
red

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 16, 2010
I guess we should send everyone to Mexico then...every race does drugs not just beaners. It's unfortunate but it happens...I know very well put together white people who drugs and who sell. It's everywhere...and can be anyone...they just haven't gotten caught yet.
Surprise Surprise

Billerica, MA

#15 Feb 17, 2010
There were rumors for YEARS about a major cocaine bust in Plano and it finally happened. I can recall these rumors goign around way back in 05 and 06 so this doesn't surprise me at all.
Why do you think a lot of folks left Plano? They were tired of the drugs and the cops turning their heads.
none

Elgin, IL

#16 Mar 4, 2010
u guys are stupid. the are legal residents
obamanayshun

Palm Bay, FL

#17 Mar 5, 2010
What wrote:
I hope this cuts down on the drug traffic at 322 W. Crofoot St. In Sandwich, IL that all the lazy cops know about in town, but do nothing about. Come and visit on a thursday or friday night to watch all of the BS.
Oh, By the way WEST CHICANO, they are not mexicans they are unemployed white trash. But there are some mexican customers.
unemployed white trash? are you asking me or telling me?
adios amigo...too bad the local departments don't adopt 282g
the entire area is a sanctuary area now and the only way the undocumented will be deported is the FBI
the other feds sure don't seem to care
obamanayshun

Palm Bay, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2010
illinois is fourth on the national list for the undocumented
estimates say over 400000 people in the Illinois area have never been documented
how does it feel to live in a third world state?
el fiero

Angola, IN

#19 Mar 5, 2010
obamanayshun wrote:
illinois is fourth on the national list for the undocumented
estimates say over 400000 people in the Illinois area have never been documented
how does it feel to live in a third world state?
GREAT!!!!!
AuR

Aurora, IL

#20 Mar 8, 2010
People are talking way to much shit about this... some people dont even know what actually happened and sit here and judge... they were just some other people trying to make it through the day the only mistake they made was get cought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up in Countryside (Dec '11) Sat Otis 15
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Jul 12 Rip 549
News SOMONAUK: Man facing unlawful restraint charges (Oct '09) Jun '16 Someone who knows 18
News Condo manager critical of Neighborhood Watch (Jun '13) Apr '16 George 10
Plano Reapers Youth Football a Joke (Jan '13) Mar '16 a1tsczz 12
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Pritchard as State Rep... Mar '16 cary helms 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Randy Hultgren as Representat... Mar '16 cary helms 1

Millington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millington Mortgages