First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Ben

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2012
How did the football team look in the Jamboree last Friday?
JPD

Oak Brook, IL

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Like a Van Hitt team
Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#3 Aug 21, 2012
JPD wrote:
Like a Van Hitt team
Ha, thats funny. Considering a van Hitt team wouldn't be able to gain 10 yards over the whole offensive turn. The boys did good out there. They only used about 5% of their plays because north county was there filming. I'd say we are in for a good season.
Jimmy

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2012
They were playing against 3 6A teams. One (Desmet) private school, and one deseg school(Parkway North). Considering the Indians were playing with boys living within their school district I'd say they did well. The playing field will never be level until the private and religious schools have their own state playoffs.

Union, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, thats funny. Considering a van Hitt team wouldn't be able to gain 10 yards over the whole offensive turn. The boys did good out there. They only used about 5% of their plays because north county was there filming. I'd say we are in for a good season.
only 5-6 fumbles just like last year
Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#6 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>only 5-6 fumbles just like last year
Only 2, son.
Jimmy

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Who's the QB? I did hear Proffer fumbled. He has a problem with that.
Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Who's the QB? I did hear Proffer fumbled. He has a problem with that.
It wasn't proffer. It was miller.
sup

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Aug 21, 2012
They ran vanilla plays. Didn't show any new stuff. Hung tough, starters only played 1st 3 plays of of a 12 play series. Definitely not last years team. They competed and looked good. Most other teams used all starters. We still stood strong.

Jackson, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2012
vaneven should start much more atheltic and trows a tight ball
Freddie

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You my man know little about football and history
If you are a player, I hope you have good luck this year. If you are a parent of a kid, STFU.
Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>You my man know little about football and history
If you are a player, I hope you have good luck this year. If you are a parent of a kid, STFU.
Please, I probably know more about football than any of you Eckley-doubters. Oh, and I'm not a parent. I'm a student.
lolnigafucd

Oak Brook, IL

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I probably know more about football than any of you Eckley-doubters. Oh, and I'm not a parent. I'm a student.
Keep Making your Meth!! DumbAs5
SLM

Haslet, TX

#14 Aug 24, 2012
For all you naysayers, you may be interested to know that we are in the 4th quarter and winning 48-14. Go Jackson!!! Our team looks AWESOME this year!!!
SLM

Haslet, TX

#16 Aug 24, 2012
And Jackson wins it 48-21
Bill

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Jackson football has a excellent COACH!!!Look for a big year!!!
JPD

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2012
Guess they were playing Perryville
Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#19 Aug 25, 2012
JPD wrote:
Guess they were playing Perryville
No. And that wasn't a very smart statement considering perryville won 41-0 last night. Keep your yapper shut of you don't know what you're talking about.
Hells Angels

Jackson, MO

#20 Aug 26, 2012
DOMINATED FRIDAY NIGHT
JPD

United States

#21 Aug 27, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
No. And that wasn't a very smart statement considering perryville won 41-0 last night. Keep your yapper shut of you don't know what you're talking about.
Lol! Captain Asshat,

Its high school football aka it mean Nothing at all is just bullcrap for a few lower IQ kids, too look back at 20 years from now and go, i was great once! But in fact they were just Average!

So talk all you want, but its still nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on at Perryville manor Apts 1 hr Guest 3
Donna Friese 1 hr Who knowd 28
who commiteD SUICIDE ON C ROAD OFF 51 1 hr yikes 5
brad pittman SNITCH B**CH 1 hr Guest 2
Break up 1 hr Good man 15
Marie Neitzer (Feb '16) 2 hr guest 3
trash in harvest acres 3 hr Guest 10

Millersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance