Since: Oct 10

United States

#4859 Dec 23, 2012
lil sis(Kim), at least I hope it's Kim and not some whack job, can you shed any light on the grand jury investigations? What do you believe happened to Tracy? I pray for and think about your family often. I'm sure this is an especially difficult time of year. Your sister needs to come home and whoever is responsible needs to pay.
emm2012

Phillipsburg, NJ

#4860 Dec 24, 2012
I must agree with Missing Bud above. I do not know this family, I only remember seeing the billboards traveling through Millersburg long ago. Again this is such a sad situation as I as well as any of you others could not fathom it happening to one of our own. I have no info or theories to offer, I only have my prayers, and support to those involved. My hope to you all is this young lady may be brought to a peaceful resting place so then her family can have closure. I also hope the new year can bring this to them. To say Merry Christmas to her family is a bit shallow so I would like to say I pray for your family and I ask God to help you get the answers you deserve.
Ask Lil Sis

United States

#4861 Dec 29, 2012
She knows

Since: Oct 10

United States

#4862 Jan 2, 2013
Ask Lil Sis wrote:
She knows
What exactly does this mean?
illuminati

Halifax, PA

#4863 Jan 4, 2013
old gun shop..Mr.speaks...c.i.a agent...town cop...
Men with power make things go away... think about it.
long term residents will know who i am talking about
good luck
Maggie

Hegins, PA

#4864 Jan 16, 2013
I can understand people in power make things go away. Why would Tracy be involved with these people you mentioned? What is the connection?
nannygrace

Hegins, PA

#4865 Feb 16, 2013
Please keep this forum going. The family needs your help. If anyone, out there, knows anything that happened the evening of August 5th 1989, please let the family know. This has gone on long enough. illuminati means well and I take his post seriously, but I'am not from the area, so I do not know these people. Let's work on this and deal with facts. Prayers for the family.
Eville Grandma

Bethel, PA

#4866 Mar 9, 2013
illuminati wrote:
old gun shop..Mr.speaks...c.i.a agent...town cop...
Men with power make things go away... think about it.
long term residents will know who i am talking about
good luck
PLEASE; Give us more information on who you are speaking of here; and WHAT is the connection to Miss Kroh????
Thanks!!! Freedom of Info Act says that I, as a Citizen of the State of Pennsylvania; County of Dauphin; have a Right to Know!!!
what

Gilmanton, NH

#4867 Mar 11, 2013
who's on first, who's on second & it's about time the truth came out to give closure. Sometimes tho I find time is a healer and sometimes slower is faster.
jackson

Hegins, PA

#4868 Mar 29, 2013
I hope the people constantly posting ridiculous theories, with not an ounce of common sense, without any specific details, and the constant cop bashing, realize they ruined this site. People with a lick of sense realized this was a joke and waste of time. There used to be valuable theories and questions posted---then came the unending nonsense.
nannygrace

Hegins, PA

#4869 Apr 1, 2013
We are not perfect. We certainly do not have the answer's to what happened to Tracy. What we have been told was, she did not run away, as was first reported.Some one mentioned a party. Two party spots, Shippy Dam and closer to Loyalton, Mill road. Not sure but was that Reber Mill Road? Jackson do you know any one who could have seen Tracy at either party August 1989? Would be a great help if some one may have seen her. It's a heart ache when your child is missing and cannot be located. Pray that the family will have peace very soon.
jackson

Hegins, PA

#4870 Apr 2, 2013
No, I have no information which could help this case. I knew Tracy when she was little and think it is a terrible thing for her family to endure. The not knowing seems to me to be worse than knowing she had died. When I hear of a body or bones found I always think of Tracy. I have talked to police about this case and they think they will solve it someday. These are good people who have worked very hard on this and they do not deserve all of the flack they have taken over this. It has been so long now I wonder if it will ever be solved. It is a terrible thing for her family to live with and I pray this will be sloved for them soon.
nannygrace

Hegins, PA

#4871 Apr 6, 2013
I was speaking to a man who graduated from Halifax high school in 1985. He knew Tracy and said she did not strike him as a party girl. More quiet and reserved. I sure hope you are right that someday we will know the truth, because the police have not given up, nor should we. Keep speaking,telling people we are looking for Tracy and we need help. I pray that family will have closure.
Think aboutit

Lancaster, PA

#4872 Apr 7, 2013
There are many of us in the Valley that know there were Dauphin County cadaver dogs that hit on Aaron Boyers property.
Don't press the police?
Why the hell not one of us gives a damn over what jurisdiction concerns there was. When the got those indications that Tracy was there that property should have been dug up!
The answers are infront of all of us We are too blind to realize and accept it.
That's all there is to it!
jackson

Hegins, PA

#4873 Apr 7, 2013
It is just that easy huh? If the police knew the dogs had a "hit" don't you think they would follow up on that? Comeon man--get real.
Think aboutit

Lancaster, PA

#4874 Apr 7, 2013
If the dogs hit on his property as many of us were told, it explains such pressure on him and his family it also explains why it was taken to grand jury. It sure makes a hell of a lot more sense then a rumored phone call, now doesn't it.
So what makes you so certain it is not that easy?

Are you sure your not a Chris fan? She seemed to be the only person to say No it's not Boyer and its not easy it's so much more complicated then that.
You seem to be rather confused on what you believe based on your response.
Think aboutit

Lancaster, PA

#4875 Apr 7, 2013
You are obviously rather naive to the whole situation.
She didn't just go poof! There is a lot of things said within logical reason that should make everyone take her case off the back burner and take another look.
jackson

Hegins, PA

#4876 Apr 8, 2013
I'm not saying who it is or who its not. I don't know. I'm not a Chris fan or a fan of anybody for that matter. What I'm saying is straight forward. If the police knew they had a "hit" somewhere they would follow up. Why would they not?
Think aboutit

Lancaster, PA

#4877 Apr 8, 2013
Supposedly there was a jurisdiction issue that's my point of why not press it now.
jackson

Hegins, PA

#4878 Apr 8, 2013
I do not buy that! If the police had suspicions they would follow up. Sounds like one of those unsubstanciated rumors people are just so willing to repeat and take as the truth. The police want to solve this more than anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Mar '17 Serg McBowner 5
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison (Jun '16) Jun '16 LionTamer 1
Richard Blomgren (May '16) May '16 Berrysburg 1
Review: Millersburger Hotel (Aug '08) Dec '15 Townie17061 13

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages