Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

FedUp wrote:
@truthwillprevail...when did boyers actually take possession of Patton Tire? Do you know if it was before or after Tracy disappeared?
also @anonymous2...in one of your first posts a few weeks ago you mentioned "deryl"...who is that? is it a misspelling or an actual name?
FedUp- that I am not 100% certain of yet but it sounds like Paul still owned it, an the boys were just employees at the time.
Deryl would be Deryl Boyer now passed away.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I know that Paul had also owned the garage on Center street where supposedly he let a band practice and Tracy used to go listen to them rehearse, but there was also illegally activity taking place there with drugs. In which the boys also took part in. I didn't give up on my search for answers and answers do still come it's just the point of putting it all together and having it make sense and ultimately giving us all Tracy's location. Yes I have made mistakes, but I really do have te best of this in my heart.
I will continue to try to get info and put it out there so hopefully some one can make sense I it all.
Please if any one knows more about any this, let us know, come forward and help put a end to this.
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

FedUp wrote:
@truthwillprevail...when did boyers actually take possession of Patton Tire? Do you know if it was before or after Tracy disappeared?
also @anonymous2...in one of your first posts a few weeks ago you mentioned "deryl"...who is that? is it a misspelling or an actual name?
Deryl was ab's father. The spelling is correct. He was owner of boyer pools and patton tire. I know for fact 100% it was boyer employees that filled that hole.
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I met with rhoades. It went very well. He was very respectful and easygoing. I stuck to the facts only, but did get to voice my theory. Two of the names i mentioned he never heard of, so he is going to follow up and talk to these people. Both were employees of boyer at the time and both worked at the suspected site.
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

One thing confirmed. LE does check in on this forum. So lets show em we can act like adults.

Since: Feb 12

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Way to go anonymous! Hoping your info is valuable and praying for closure for Tracy and her family. Anyone with more information should speak up now.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

If Paul remained and so did his original employees one would think meaning I he was a silent bussiness partner to Boyer and it is possible it was vice versa prior , speaking from experience. It happens a lot. Let's see what we can find out.
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Paul patton and deryl boyer were related. Im not sure how yet, still investigating. Still couldve all been in the family.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Your kidding! How are they related?
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I think, but not 100% yet, they were brother in laws, im not sure, but they were definately related.
Truth Will Prevail

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Interesting, thank you for that bit of possible info.
FedUp

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

where is paul patton now?
anonymous2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

FedUp wrote:
where is paul patton now?
Not sure. Maybe deceased.
FedUp

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

too bad. he might have been able to offer information, no matter how reluctantly?
Eville Grandma

Quarryville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Truth wrote:
Sgt . Dillard psp troopH Federally sentenced because he tipped off the Pennsylvania prostitution ring in re: to the investigation Precious Cargo ......
By no means am I pointing fingers , but really ... You can not trust every one you cross paths with in the legal system ... I have given correct info and have made the public aware of the changes on the case ...
I am one entity and I can not do this all by my self , and for ths sake and integrity I promised to Tracy's family , I will not risk this case getting tossed in the sauce again and being covered by any one.
1.Daisybob is the one to talk to,he has the answers.
So; just who is "Daisybob"???? Can he be the gentlman now posting as "Anonymous2" who just wrote the letter to the Governor??? And, just exactly what answers does he have???
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I did some research it looks as though Deryl had the house there and the garage in 84, the deed was listed as a individual parcel not two seperate properties. It was later willed over to Aaron. If Paul Patton did have anything to do with owning the property I was not able to find it, not yet any way.
I found a Obit for a Wnders woman from 2009 and at that time Paul was alive in Millersburg.
If this info is true, it's gonna take some work.
I personally am still working on a list of employees during that time frame so far I have possibly 3 or 4, if any one can help that would be great. I hope the employees can shed some light on this.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Eville Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
So; just who is "Daisybob"???? Can he be the gentlman now posting as "Anonymous2" who just wrote the letter to the Governor??? And, just exactly what answers does he have???
Daisy bob- LL

Anonymous2 - Rob Kitchen "just as he signed his letter" , some one he knows worked for Boyer at the time and this person says Tracy is there and is supposed to be a reliable source.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Eville Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
DaisyBob- LL
Is where the original investigation placed focus on a inmate claiming to know what happened and where Tracy was also the same inmate that was questioned about her jewelry. Its my understanding that the inmate had inirmation that was not released to te public by police. This inmates knowledge wouldn't have seen the light of day if Daisy Bob didn't go to the police about that inmate.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Just who that inmate was, I have yet got a straight answer. Maybe this is something (TRUTH) can tell us.
FedUp

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

@truthwillprevail...i'm not asking you to give names but only wondering if you actually know who daisybob is?

if you do know him, would you consider him to be reliable? unfortunately his writing style made him seem whacked out most of the time...should he have been taken more seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,321 - 4,340 of4,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Millersburg Discussions

Search the Millersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ramen 51,108
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... Apr '14 softball fan 2
exercist Mar '14 Exorcism 3
richard h wolf (Dec '12) Feb '14 jim hoover 4
Bizarre crime spree leaves 2 dead in central Pa. Jan '14 Christaliban 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Millersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000