anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4472 Jul 13, 2012
I think, but not 100% yet, they were brother in laws, im not sure, but they were definately related.
Truth Will Prevail

Ardsley, NY

#4473 Jul 14, 2012
Interesting, thank you for that bit of possible info.
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4474 Jul 14, 2012
where is paul patton now?
anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4475 Jul 14, 2012
FedUp wrote:
where is paul patton now?
Not sure. Maybe deceased.
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4476 Jul 14, 2012
too bad. he might have been able to offer information, no matter how reluctantly?
Eville Grandma

Blue Ball, PA

#4477 Jul 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
Sgt . Dillard psp troopH Federally sentenced because he tipped off the Pennsylvania prostitution ring in re: to the investigation Precious Cargo ......
By no means am I pointing fingers , but really ... You can not trust every one you cross paths with in the legal system ... I have given correct info and have made the public aware of the changes on the case ...
I am one entity and I can not do this all by my self , and for ths sake and integrity I promised to Tracy's family , I will not risk this case getting tossed in the sauce again and being covered by any one.
1.Daisybob is the one to talk to,he has the answers.
So; just who is "Daisybob"???? Can he be the gentlman now posting as "Anonymous2" who just wrote the letter to the Governor??? And, just exactly what answers does he have???
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4478 Jul 15, 2012
I did some research it looks as though Deryl had the house there and the garage in 84, the deed was listed as a individual parcel not two seperate properties. It was later willed over to Aaron. If Paul Patton did have anything to do with owning the property I was not able to find it, not yet any way.
I found a Obit for a Wnders woman from 2009 and at that time Paul was alive in Millersburg.
If this info is true, it's gonna take some work.
I personally am still working on a list of employees during that time frame so far I have possibly 3 or 4, if any one can help that would be great. I hope the employees can shed some light on this.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4479 Jul 15, 2012
Eville Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
So; just who is "Daisybob"???? Can he be the gentlman now posting as "Anonymous2" who just wrote the letter to the Governor??? And, just exactly what answers does he have???
Daisy bob- LL

Anonymous2 - Rob Kitchen "just as he signed his letter" , some one he knows worked for Boyer at the time and this person says Tracy is there and is supposed to be a reliable source.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4480 Jul 15, 2012
Eville Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
DaisyBob- LL
Is where the original investigation placed focus on a inmate claiming to know what happened and where Tracy was also the same inmate that was questioned about her jewelry. Its my understanding that the inmate had inirmation that was not released to te public by police. This inmates knowledge wouldn't have seen the light of day if Daisy Bob didn't go to the police about that inmate.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4481 Jul 15, 2012
Just who that inmate was, I have yet got a straight answer. Maybe this is something (TRUTH) can tell us.
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4482 Jul 15, 2012
@truthwillprevail...i'm not asking you to give names but only wondering if you actually know who daisybob is?

if you do know him, would you consider him to be reliable? unfortunately his writing style made him seem whacked out most of the time...should he have been taken more seriously?
anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4483 Jul 15, 2012
I am not daisybob. My story is simple. I began dating someone with first hand knowledge and the more i found out the more infuriated i became. So, i decided to do all i could to help.

Robert E Kitchen Jr.
Citizen of millersburg
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4484 Jul 15, 2012
Ummm, I do not know him personally. I have spoken to him and definately has a lot of true facts some of which I have found out bigger agencies are trying to break, I would think just like those things he probably does have validity on what he says happened to Tracy. I do know he worked closely with a few Millersburg pd on her case way back, to my knowledge he also worked with a few of the State troopers on it.
If you have followed my post as of recent you have read that there are many connections across valley, just need to be put together properly and the right people to be questioned.
Daisy Bob says she is located on Keffer Mountain, he apparently has proof and apparently still does this proof was shared years ago with those cops he worked with. Though to my knowledge nothing was ever done with it.
Do I think some one should take time out an talk to him? Hell yes!
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4485 Jul 15, 2012
Fed Up-
Not only Daisy Bob but the man posting as Truth,
Their style of writing is because of what they uncovered and they fear the wrath of those involved. They prefer to play it safe unlike my loud mouth self.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4486 Jul 15, 2012
My personal advise to you regardless of how bad of a foot you and I started out on, this should be worked from the outside in. Find your bigger fish, find your mules then find the scum that did this to Tracy.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4487 Jul 15, 2012
I am told we might have the wrong name, it might be Ken Paul and not Paul Patton and he lived on pearl st and owned the 2nd garage on Center st, where they retreaded tires???
Hmm gonna check this out. Will post if I find anything.
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4488 Jul 16, 2012
Truth Will Prevail wrote:
- "Daisy Bob says she is located on Keffer Mountain
interesting. according to google maps keffers is 30 miles from millersburg & presumably patton tire(?). if daisy bob is correct doesn't that tend to take boyers out of the picture?
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4489 Jul 16, 2012
Possibly but exactly either.
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4490 Jul 16, 2012
Truth Will Prevail wrote:
Possibly but exactly either.
sorry but i don't understand your phrasing. are you meaning "possibly but [not] exactly either"?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4491 Jul 16, 2012
Wouldn't it be safer to put a body 30 miles outside of town than in it or near it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halifax School Bus Accident (Oct '08) Dec 24 Babynae 8
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Mar '17 Serg McBowner 5
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
Richard Blomgren (May '16) May '16 Berrysburg 1
Review: Millersburger Hotel (Aug '08) Dec '15 Townie17061 13

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance