Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4363 Jun 29, 2012
Oh, anonymous2, in the interest of full disclosure, I had previously posted under the name "cindyc" but was unable to sign back in for some reason!
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4364 Jun 29, 2012
04-06-2010 I have heard many of the rumors over the years but one always bugged me. It really seemed credible, from a seemingly caring credible person with no reason to make it up.
I was once told something by someone and always wondered if it were true or not. So I am going to throw it to you and you can do with it what you like. Hopefully it is not a “story” that this person made up.

I used to work with a gentleman by the name of Dave Bower.
Dave worked for Boyer Pools at the time of Tracy’s disappearance. He went on to tell me that at one point he was loading their dump truck with topsoil for backfill for one of their jobs. The topsoil was around the old Patton tire building. According to Dave the father came out and blew a gasket on Dave and told him to never dig in the area he was in, Dave insisted it were true and said he could show someone exactly where the spot was because he thought it very odd for the father to react that way. Dave told me this about 7 years ago when he worked for the same company I work for. Dave is local but I lost touch with him after he worked for Hoffman’s Power Equipment in Halifax.The other rumor that stood out to me was that she was partying with Billy Grosser and a few others and slipped and fell near wiconisco. Because of the underage alcohol,etc they panicked and put her in a barrel near the old medco building in Wic. I never put much faith in this rumor but never heard anything of it being checked out or ever heard anything of Billy Grosser being questioned.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4365 Jun 29, 2012
04-15-2010 well its hard enough for a family to lose someone due to death but its far worse to lose someone and not know where they are and if they are alive or dead i wont mention any names not my style but i will tell u this much
>>
>>i worked at halifax area school district from 1989 to 2001 she went missing in 89 i had a good repore with the kids and rumor had it that the person u keep hearing about was the one that she was dating at the time but there are more then one male in that family i know one of the brothers personally and when that all happened i went to him and asked him what he thought he said he asked his brother about it but his brother just clammed up and wouldn't say anything one way or the other the kids at school back in 89 said there was a party over that weekend and they wanted tracy to do drugs but tracy being the kind of person she was wouldnt do the drugs so someone slipped her a mickey finn and it killed her i know where the id's and such were found but i think that was a cover up i think it was meant to throw off people from looking elsewhere i heard that they had the keniber (dogs that look for dead people) in behind that
>> persons dad business but to the best of my knowledge they didnt turn up anything that in itself gives me reason to think that the police suspect the same person that everyone else suspects of foul play what i cant figure out is why in all this time no one state police or whoever didnt get a court order for his dad's business records and look for how many swimming pools were put in around that time and start looking under someones pool i suspected one other place but was told that they checked there and didnt find anything there either there is a tunnel behind dayton that you used to be able to walk back into and drop a rock down and never hear it hit bottom but since that time they put steel bars over the entrance the water that comes out of that tunnel leads to the creek that they found the id's in or near but way down stream
>>
>>personally i dont know where she is but one would think if she was abducted and not killed that she would at some point make a phone call for help or someone would have seen her somewhere with all the info that has been in the papers etc i just wish for the family's sake that they soon put an end to all of this if it means someone coming forward that has info that was there or knows something for certain i know whoever it is they are good at keeping a secret probably afraid of how much jail time they would get out of it if the truth was ever told.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4366 Jun 29, 2012
05-19-2010 Clair Webster. Police investigated him.He was 55 in 1989. 5'6" and crooked nose. He claimed to borrow a shovel to bury that girl. His family had a history of mental illness...as they aged. He had violent confrontations with people when drinking .Police went to the property where he lived a few years ago. Nothing came of it. I heard he was institutionalized years ago .I think it was a trailer near Elizabethville.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4367 Jun 29, 2012
05-18-2010This may or may not help. First I must say I do not know Tracy. I never talked to her nor does she know me. I remember the night she disappeared. I was dating a girl that lived in the Millersburg area and we traveled through the Millersburg Square on a daily basis. I remember seeing the white Comet parked on the corner of Market St. and and the Square at Williams French Fries. It caught my attention because it was not in a parking space. It was sitting in the 'yellow zone' on the corner. At the time I wandered who was "stupid enough" to park their car there. At the time I had no clue that someone was missing.
At that time, I remember, Boyer Pool was expanding their parking area in preparation to open Patton Tire by the Oak Hill Cemetery. They probably doubled the area by dumping uncounted truck loads of fill material down over the bank between the Boyer pool/ Patton Tire building and rt. 147. I remember thinking that if something was buried under that pile of fill material, it would never be found. Again at the time I was unaware that anyone was missing. But the amount of material dumped over the bank would definitely conceal anything. Since it was Boyer Pool Co. doing the work could they have dumped wet cement over the bank and on top of something that was to be concealed? I just wonder...what if someone that was missing was under all that fill material? Now, I know that the State Police did search the area. Would dogs even be able to detect anything under such a large pile of fill material/ cement? I have no idea. This all may have very well been checked out. Maybe it needs to be checked deeper...like maybe 30 feet deeper? It would take a lot of digging, and may turn up nothing, but if something or someone is under all that fill material, it might be worth the effort??
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4368 Jun 29, 2012
Aug 22, 2011
almost 22 years ago, Todd Snyder was my boyfriend, who eventually became my fiancé. He was quite the gentleman, only until he put that ring on my finger, then he became pure evil. He began beating me, in horrible ways, doing very nasty things physically & mentally. Horrible doesn't cut how I felt! This, however, wasn't the reason this post frightened me. It was because Todd told me, randomly, that he killed Tracy Kroh. We were just taking a walk very early into the relationship, before he became abusive. He literally just blurted it out, no emotion in his voice, no expression on his face. I still remember how he said it...."you know that shit that's goin on with that girl, Tracy Kroh?" When I said "yeah," that's when he said he killed her. I swear to God I did not believe him!!! I wouldn't to this day, I can't remember how long after, but then one nite we were driving down Shippen Dam road, and near the end of the road on the Pillow end, he looks over at me & says, there's where she is buried. I said, "Oh, ok." He said, "yeah, I killed her, and a bunch of us buried her". He told me that the spot where they buried her, is also where people did satanic rituals on an altar of cinder blocks. According to Todd, people would slay different kinds of animals, & use their blood for drinking. He knew an awful lot about it, but, I didn't ask anything, it kinda creeped me out, but still, the whole murder, burial, I did not believe. Now, knowing how abusive he is (& know he beat other girls before & after me) I do think he could have done this to Tracy. Especially now with tips on him coming out of the woodwork.He threatened my life several times, one of them being, waking up Christmas Eve to find him standing, staring at me. When I asked what was wrong, he simply said, in a non-emotional voice, "I'm going to get a gun". "When I get back, I'm going to kill you, then myself. Luckily it never happened, but I'm wondering now!!
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4369 Jun 29, 2012
02-05-2010supposed witness
Cheryl A. Gilbert now Cheryl A. Reeder
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4370 Jun 29, 2012
01-15-2010

Does Harvey Nye or Chris Graver fit in with Allen we previously discussed?
This is taking them out west.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4371 Jun 29, 2012
Then of course there are good ole stories of how she is at the hang glider spot, and behind the beagle club.
Then there is Daisy Bobs story that she is buried in the flats on Good Spring Road in tower city.

Either way here is it all is, it's the same things over and over again. If you can find one piece to make it work then God Bless you. If you can find a way to get some one to listen and really look then your a miracle.....
Just find Tracy already.....
anonymous2

United States

#4372 Jun 30, 2012
Truth Will Prevail wrote:
04-06-2010 I have heard many of the rumors over the years but one always bugged me. It really seemed credible, from a seemingly caring credible person with no reason to make it up.
I was once told something by someone and always wondered if it were true or not. So I am going to throw it to you and you can do with it what you like. Hopefully it is not a “story” that this person made up.
I used to work with a gentleman by the name of Dave Bower.
Dave worked for Boyer Pools at the time of Tracy’s disappearance. He went on to tell me that at one point he was loading their dump truck with topsoil for backfill for one of their jobs. The topsoil was around the old Patton tire building. According to Dave the father came out and blew a gasket on Dave and told him to never dig in the area he was in, Dave insisted it were true and said he could show someone exactly where the spot was because he thought it very odd for the father to react that way. Dave told me this about 7 years ago when he worked for the same company I work for. Dave is local but I lost touch with him after he worked for Hoffman’s Power Equipment in Halifax.The other rumor that stood out to me was that she was partying with Billy Grosser and a few others and slipped and fell near wiconisco. Because of the underage alcohol,etc they panicked and put her in a barrel near the old medco building in Wic. I never put much faith in this rumor but never heard anything of it being checked out or ever heard anything of Billy Grosser being questioned.
Truth- I reported the medco building yrs ago to tpr santai. It was a dead end. I knew billy grosser very very well back then. We were best friends. We spent everyday together ridin four wheelers and partying. I can assure you that billy never knew tracy in any capacity other than she was missing. We used to go to that building all the time.
I would love to talk to this dave bower. His story corraborates mine, which came from a damn good source who also worked for boyer. Damn, we are getting close. Hey cutter, are you reading this? This could be it. Now i have a name to give the fbi this week.
anonymous2

United States

#4373 Jun 30, 2012
Thank you very much for your input truth. I am particularly interested in the fill hole story. Do you know anything else about that? I also heard it from someone very close to that situation that she was in that hole and it was never investigated.
For anyone interested, i am going to the fbi the end of this week. I am going to share some of the things ive learned on this forum. If there are things you would like me to address with them let me know.
LETS BRING TRACY HOME NOW! WE ARE CLOSE!
Truth Will Prevail

United States

#4374 Jun 30, 2012
I want to share the fact that after I posted these I got a friend request from a male last named Houser from the area. I am not certain that this has anything do with anything here but I did find it odd. I will gladly post more later.
anonymous2

United States

#4376 Jun 30, 2012
I am wondering what has happened to budweiser and antichris? Where have you guys been? There has been some really good stuff posted. Your thoughts?
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4377 Jun 30, 2012
I thought that his name has been mentioned before but I had only ever gotten his name here. He is some where in California now.
I am only posting because I have so much to share that does need to be paid attention too, I was pushed off numerous times on the many different stories by many different people . I am not keeping anything private any longer. I do not care if it is a long lost Texas ranger who decides to pay attention or a fabulous local but some one has got to pay attention.
For those that do not like me, I could care less. This has nothing to do with me. I am gonna post everything I can and if it works, then it works. All this and then some is what no one wanted to hear from me. I am my own boss now and will follow my own rules, maybe if it matches what you have they will listen to you.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4378 Jun 30, 2012
What I have already posted and will be posting is everything that was sent to me . I will not say who sent it but I will post their stories as they were given to me with the dates.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4379 Jun 30, 2012
9-16-2010
Well, can you find out where the car went when it was junked?? And find out if anything is left of it still sitting in some junk/salvage yard somewhere?? Could you have FBI or someone check it for DNA & prints??
Also; did her original License Plate begin with "SYD-" ??? I told cops years ago, that I followed a car with that plate [forgot the rest of the letters or numbers] up Route 25 from Millersburg toward a road where it turned left off of Route 25.
There were 2 people in this white car [looked similar to a Comet]
and they were either arguing or very drunk; and driving very slowly and erratic. But police did not seem to think what I saw
was of any importance. It has been so many years; I can not say exactly what night it was; only that I was going to Lykens to hear a band the night this car got in my way; and slowed me down to the point of wishing there had been a cop along the road to get them for erratic & crazy driving all over the road.
Check this out, as well, please. Look over the police reports and see if they ever made not of any of this???
Thanks."
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4380 Jun 30, 2012
09-16-2010 Contin.....
OK; I am emailing you. Yes, I posted this and it is true to the best of my knowlege; as I was driving behind this white car on my way to see the band "East Coast Invasion" at the Lykens Fire House. It has been years ago; so not sure of what night or what year!! I have told police at Elizabethville barracks years ago; I think they thought I was making it up; but I saw someone driving very erratic; something was going on; just don't know what. Did not have a cell phone in those days; and till I got to Lykens I figured they were long gone. I can show you where they turned left off of Route 25; still know exactly where. Don't know if it would help to look there; cops say they looked when the license & stuff was found years later; but they did not find anything.
Who are you??? Can I trust you to be legitimate, and not just someone fishing for info to see what everyone knows; in case you are the perpetrator. Cops made me feel like they thought I was a nut case; but I truly am not. But don't want to meet anyone else who may be a crooked person; or who thinks I am making this up. It has got a little fuzzy now; been a long time. But I did not make it up. I even tried to find out what nights
ECI was at the Liberty Hose Co. back then; but could not get the date. Was trying to find out if I was going up there the same night she went missing, or if I could have witnessed someone else driving like a drunk.
Also; tried to find out from police what year and what day it was my stepbrother stole a car [some kind of white car] and came up to my house to "brag" to me about his new car; and mother made me call cops on him. Just gave that info to cops; also.
But they could not let me see his info; It is "confidential" so I am not allowed to know if he was in this area on the same night as Tracy disappeared, or if he was not even in the area. Only because; it has been so long; I don't remember what year that was, either. I wish I would have kept things written down!!
Well; you can email me back at this address. I have been reading this old blog for a while; just gets crazy; there are many possibilities.
Also; need to know what you were referring to in one of your earlier blogs about a "fire at a Drug-house" in Millersburg - but you did not want anyone talking about it. The only fire that hit me & my fiance hard was at "The Old Millersburg Mill" just across the bridge toward Lenkerville. All his antiques were destroyed. But I have not been able to find out what year that was; and I forget; just know I was working at Lowe's at the time. And got a call at work from a friend who told me the Mill was on fire. Got home later that night after work; but the fire chief [Lehman] would not let me go in to see anything. And my fiance was sick from losing all he had worked for; all the merchandise. At the time someone worked on fixing cars in a room in the Mill right underneath where we refinished furniture. Many weekends when I would go down late in the evening to put finish on furniture; I would see sparks down there coming out the open door - like someone was welding metal or something?????
But I was afraid to go down and look to see what it really was. Something just made me feel I should not go near, as I did not know who was down there.
Always wondered if this did not cause the fire [at the Mill]. Guess I will never know.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4381 Jun 30, 2012
05-05-2010
The house next to old Patton tire is now owned by the cemetary might be worth conversing with Tony muggio seems he has a good idea .
anonymous2

United States

#4382 Jun 30, 2012
GRANDMA! how nice it is to hear from you. I live in mbg. I dont know how much they will listen, but i will bring up all of those points. Do you know anything else about the hole behind pattons? Is the dave bower the same one who owns the excavating business now? I desperately need to talk to this person before the end of the week.
Truth Will Prevail

Lancaster, PA

#4383 Jun 30, 2012
05-04-2011
M-

I'm not the "online chatting" type, so I prefer to communicate via email or in person. I don't know who you are or why you set up this email account, but as I have stated before, trust must be established. There are many people on the public site who are regurgitating rumors, with no factual basis. There may also be people who are involved and "fishing" for information. I am not such a fisherman.

I can assure you that I have facts and I can quickly differentiate between rumor and potential viable information.

Once I get to know you more and trust is established, I will reveal my identity and I hope that you will do the same. My goal is that eventually you will share any information you receive thru your account with me and we can work together to resolve this case.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Fact1

05-05-2011
Ford truck is interesting as this is the make of the Boyer family business trucks even to this day. I have talked to Rick Lash about the case more than once. I like and trust Rick but he does not have all of the case information. Rick has his own theory, which is fine, but I have to go with what is fact vs. speculation.
Thanks. Joe Fact

02-04-2011 I told you I thoought she was in the Wiconisco area in a shaft.
I would very much like to be involved in the search and set up the grid and/or command post. I will let that up to you. I will not proceed with anything unless you directly ask me too. I do not want to interfere with what you are doing.
I looked at the pictures. The first and third strike me as definitely different. I am excited for you and for the Kroh family.
If it is human remains, we must stay positive that it is Tracy. Never, show a doubt. You've come to far and invested to much to simply shrug off the possibility. You seem like a fair and high drive person. That is what is needed now on the home stretch.
I will be available to help and advise as you deem necessary. If you want me physically involved, I will be there. We just need to take our time and be very, very meticulous in the search and recovery of any remains and/or evidence.
R.D. Lash, PhD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Millersburger Hotel (Aug '08) Dec '15 Townie17061 13
News Newport hammers East Juniata 41-10, moves to 3-1 Oct '15 nennink 1
Recent Spraying of Susquahanna Sep '15 gonefishin 2
Tracy Marie Kroh (Oct '07) Sep '15 just a hunch 26
Moving from West Coast to East Coast (Apr '08) Jul '15 Nocker 3
Senator Rob Teplitz needs your help! (Jul '15) Jul '15 ThePongster 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Jun '15 Me and I 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages