anonymous2

United States

#4336 Jun 26, 2012
I will be back on this forum tonight around 11:00 pm. Please can someone help me get this out there. This forum wont even post half of what i am writing. It just dissappears. Who do i turn to next if the da or the fbi dont get back to me?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4337 Jun 26, 2012
Can you call your local police station and ask to talk to the commanding officer? What about going to your local state police barracks and asking to speak to the commanding officer there?

There is a space limit of how many spaces can be used in each post of 4000 characters. If you go over that limit, it will not post.
anonymous2

United States

#4338 Jun 26, 2012
Its looking like that might be my last option.
anonymous2

United States

#4340 Jun 26, 2012
He told her that AB was prone to fits of uncontrollable rage. I never met the man, but i tend to believe it, it is said he threw his wife from a moving vehicle in 2008.
Im just not very trusting with any of our local enforcement. Psp or town. I seriously do believe they had help to cover this up. How else do you explain how they got away with it right under the towns nose? I for one am very angry about how this case was investigated. Why was the car left to be scrapped? That car was key evidence. It should have been impounded.
anonymous2

United States

#4341 Jun 26, 2012
He also told his wife that seemingly when the billboard across the street went up, it drove AB out of his mind. He was not the same after. Seemingly nervous and paranoid all the time and snapping at everyone. He knew that sign was eating him alive.
anonymous2

United States

#4342 Jun 26, 2012
Plus, law enforcement is not willing to share what they know. Its been what, 23 yrs now? How could any information they have hurt the investigation by letting the public help? I find this to be very fishy. Remember that family was influential. They had two businesses and were tied to more. Another example of he who has the money wins.
Real Help

Lancaster, PA

#4346 Jun 27, 2012
If what you have to say is true and you are serious about finding the right people to help please contact [email protected] - It if a direct link up with the fbi and you will hear back with in a few hours.

Location hidden

#4347 Jun 27, 2012
[email protected]otmail.com is not a direct link to the FBI. It is a webite owned by Shellee Castle Halle, who Christina McCardell, of the former Missing Tracy Kroh Facebook page, claims to be associated with. Shellee Castle Halle also owns the Psychic Crime Fighter website, so you can see where this is going.

Do yourself a favor and go directly to the FBI or PSP! They are the proper people with jurisdiction in this case!

Location hidden

#4348 Jun 27, 2012
By the way, what fool would believe the FBI would have a Hotmail account???
Real Help

Lancaster, PA

#4350 Jun 27, 2012
Anonymous - it's up to you to make that choice or either continue to put up with the stupid bs here and Tracy never be found or to take that chance of contacting the contacts provided and have some one finally care enough to go find her.
anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4351 Jun 27, 2012
Cutter, what about the media? I told the woman the safest thing she can do is go public. Psp laughed at rumor mill when she tried. What makes you think it will be any different with me? I dont trust them.
anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4352 Jun 27, 2012
I will be back about 11:15 or so.
anonymous2

Ardsley, NY

#4353 Jun 27, 2012
That is exactly what i plan to do real help. But, i want to sleep at night knowing the info was thoroughly investigated. And, i do not plan on fueling someones dimented sick agenda. This was a real little girl, from my own community. There are still people in millersburg who lookout for our own.
Real Help

Lancaster, PA

#4354 Jun 27, 2012

Location hidden

#4356 Jun 28, 2012
Chris, your link to Shelle Hale's certification from the FBI does not mean that she is a FBI agent or employee. Little white lies get you no where here! They are still lies! The "stupid bs here", as you put it, was created by YOU and perpetuated by YOU! There are good people who have continued to follow this thread in spite of you and your sick obsession and need for drama and attention. Own up to who you are and quit posting under another alias.

Anonymous 2, I would go to the FBI office in Harrisburg and be prepared to sit there until someone hears you out. I can get you media contacts that you can use, but I would only go the media route if you get no response from the FBI. Media involvement can alienate law enforcement and you want them on your side, not fighting against you.

Anonymous 2, if you have read most of this forum you can see the drama and problems created by Chris and her association to a mentally ill "psychic". Chris was asked to discontinue her "Miising Tracy Kroh" Facebook page after putting people's names on there, who she deemed to be potential suspects, even though they have had nothing to do with Tracy's disappearance. It was a means of personal drama for her and she was the ultimate puppet master, editing and removing posts to suit her needs and no one elses. If you disagreed with her or questioned her, you were removed from the page. She has claimed to be working with law enforcement but there is no proof of this whatsoever. Her goal is to glorify herself as she has proved by even nominating herself for awards!

Chris can continue to spout her misinformation here, but we all know when it shows up! There are those of us who have posted for quite some time and if you look at our posts, they are sane, logical, and not attention or drama seeking. We are the people who want this family to have some closure and are NOT here for our own edification or glory!
anonymous2

United States

#4357 Jun 28, 2012
Cutter, i have read most of the thread. Still reading. Im on page 170. Do you have the address for the hbg fbi building? I thought the closest one was in ny. I will definately do that if i can physically go there, that is even better. Can i email you cutter? I have read much about chris on here. I think she should trade places with poor tracy. She is going to hell for sure. I am trying hard to not speak of her tho. It only feeds her. She doesnt even deserve the time of day from me as far as im concerned.

Since: Feb 12

Valley View, PA

#4358 Jun 28, 2012
@cutter--perfectly written again. is there another rabid skunk running amuck?

If anyone has any information they should be calling the PSP per the 'true' Tracy Kroh missing page.
anonymous2

United States

#4360 Jun 28, 2012
Ok, i get your point. I am limited on time during the week, but i am on vacation next week. Im setting up a meeting with psp now, but i still plan on trekking to hbg to the federal building, which i found btw, and talking to them. I hope your not thinking im the skunk. I think what i have is real, and over the last few days ive uncovered more facts. Which i can say with 100% certainty are TRUE FACT FROM FIRSTHAND WITNESS. If i have to, i will reveal my identity, i dont care anymore. If you are reading this boyer family, im calling you out. If you have nothing to hide then let us dig.
anonymous2

United States

#4361 Jun 29, 2012
I still cant get shit to post? Wth?

Location hidden

#4362 Jun 29, 2012
The skunk that was being refered to is Chris. We can only wonder how much damage was done when people contacted her with information thinking she was a legitimate resource.

Anyone who is legitimate will also send you through "real" law enforcement, for example the state police of FBI. Law enforcement has the resources to get the job done- access to search and rescue dogs, cadaver dogs, and the equipment that might be needed- i.e ground penetrating radar. There are some very well respected legitimate groups like Texas Equisearch, but there are also many groups who are seeking fame and fortune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Mar '17 Serg McBowner 5
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison (Jun '16) Jun '16 LionTamer 1
Richard Blomgren (May '16) May '16 Berrysburg 1
Review: Millersburger Hotel (Aug '08) Dec '15 Townie17061 13

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages