Since: Oct 10

United States

#3848 Feb 24, 2012
Great post. I have many of the same questions. Something about this movie business just doesn't make sense.
Mollie Jo wrote:
Annie: I am curious as to what the story line will be about in your movie. Is is going to be based on Tracy's birth to age 17? Will it stop there? Then what? How can you do a film with no obvious proven facts? Are you going to speculate as to what you think happened? How is your movie going to help the family? If the family is against a film being made regarding Tracy, then why would you blatently go against their wishes. Please provide us with answers because we would like to know.
Wondering

New Holland, PA

#3849 Feb 24, 2012
Missing Budweiser, yes.

Since: Feb 12

Union, NJ

#3850 Feb 24, 2012
Missing Budweiser wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this may be where the supporters of Aaron Boyer often become confused. The police have evidence against him that is what led to the grand jury investigation. The district attorney didn't feel that there was enough evidence to indict. This doesn't mean that the person is innocent just that the district attorney doesn't feel that they could win a conviction. I am not saying that Aaron is guilty of anything. Just wanted to point that out.
Speaking of Aaron Boyer, did he really get "Life Lioned" out of Lykens? Nothing like fighting in good 'ole Lykens on a Wednesday night. Brings back some memories.
im unsure about the grand jury thing... But yes air flighted
loyal

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#3851 Feb 24, 2012
@Melly
@Verasmeme

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we lived in a world where all the child molesters and rapists and murderers were rotting away in jail. You could not possibly be so naive as to think all the criminals are in prison.

Of course you are unsure about the grand jury "thing". Most likely you will ignore it because it's not what you want to hear or believe, just like you ignored the post from Tracy Kroh's sister regarding how she felt.

I am well aware of what this forum is about, but you two have posted NOTHING BUT posts about Aaron Boyer. Where have you ever posted anything to try to help with the disappearance of Tracy Kroh. You both showed up yesterday after Aaron Boyer was mentioned to defend your "friend". And with that I will be sure to take anything YOU write as noncredible.

I am sure we all look forward to your future posts ABOUT Tracy Kroh.
hallelujah

New Holland, PA

#3852 Feb 24, 2012
@kelroy39 I'm trying my best to read every post. Is it ok if I skim through the incomprehensible drivel? My eyes are glazing over and I've been at it for a couple days now! Yikes. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine ANYTHING as twisted as this
canoworms

Halifax, PA

#3853 Feb 24, 2012
hallelujah wrote:
@kelroy39 I'm trying my best to read every post. Is it ok if I skim through the incomprehensible drivel? My eyes are glazing over and I've been at it for a couple days now! Yikes. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine ANYTHING as twisted as this
I definitely skipped over the whole Nicole/dfg/LMAO posts. Total agree with the glazing over!
loyal

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#3854 Feb 24, 2012
@hallelujah

There were parts where I was astounded that people could actually read, understand and reply. I couldn't make heads or tails out of anything from LMAO. I would skip his and sometimes his were the whole page. Good luck!
Jackson

Gap, PA

#3855 Feb 24, 2012
Who do the police think did this? Do they really have suspects and are looking for proof or are they still at ground zero?
damned if you do or dont

Lancaster, PA

#3856 Feb 24, 2012
For all the newbies on this page Dont waste your time posting here
#1 you can flatout tell them who you are and be called a liar (like the idiots know !)
#2 Budweiser and cindy C and her recent alias RUN THE SHOW !!! so it really dose not matter what you say
#3 They are a group of heartless idiots who go from place to place grasping at oyher people info and post it here ( for example things from 2008 and before . Please people it is 2012 look for some modern up to date info
#4 quit bitching about arron ??? your the idiots who had to post about first LOOK'S LIKE ITS ON YOU NOW
#5 NONE OF YOU HAVE A DAMN CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING OR YOU WOULDNT BE GOING OVER THIS FORUM TRYING TO FIND A LOOPHOLE OR CLUE (YOU HAVE GOT TO HAVE A CLUE TO FIND ONE !!
I was asked to come here NO Thank YOU I will gladly wait for a news break and keep my sanity ! pathetic:(

Halifax, PA

#3857 Feb 24, 2012
I never could figure out the AB connection until now. I'm not saying he's involved but this satisfies this part of my curiosity:
http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php...
Does anyone know where his parents lived at that time?

If there's a couple of blocks between the square and his parent's home, anything could have happened.

Halifax, PA

#3858 Feb 24, 2012
damned if you do or dont wrote:
#1 you can flatout tell them who you are and be called a liar (like the idiots know !)
#2 Budweiser and cindy C and her recent alias RUN THE SHOW !!! so it really dose not matter what you say
#3 They are a group of heartless idiots who go from place to place grasping at oyher people info and post it here ( for example things from 2008 and before . Please people it is 2012 look for some modern up to date info
#4 quit bitching about arron ??? your the idiots who had to post about first LOOK'S LIKE ITS ON YOU NOW
#5 NONE OF YOU HAVE A DAMN CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING OR YOU WOULDNT BE GOING OVER THIS FORUM TRYING TO FIND A LOOPHOLE OR CLUE (YOU HAVE GOT TO HAVE A CLUE TO FIND ONE !!
ok
I was asked to come here NO Thank YOU I will gladly wait for a news break and keep my sanity ! pathetic:(
ok

Since: Oct 10

United States

#3859 Feb 24, 2012
I assume your comments are about me. I suggest you go back and re-read my posts. I have rarely wrote anything regarding Aaron Boyer and when I have he had just been mentioned. Also what did Tracy's sister write they I should pay attention to?
loyal wrote:
@Melly
@Verasmeme
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we lived in a world where all the child molesters and rapists and murderers were rotting away in jail. You could not possibly be so naive as to think all the criminals are in prison.
Of course you are unsure about the grand jury "thing". Most likely you will ignore it because it's not what you want to hear or believe, just like you ignored the post from Tracy Kroh's sister regarding how she felt.
I am well aware of what this forum is about, but you two have posted NOTHING BUT posts about Aaron Boyer. Where have you ever posted anything to try to help with the disappearance of Tracy Kroh. You both showed up yesterday after Aaron Boyer was mentioned to defend your "friend". And with that I will be sure to take anything YOU write as noncredible.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3860 Feb 24, 2012
Damned If You Do or Don't,

You can say what you want about me running the show, but it has never been about me. Missing Budweiser has gone without posting for long periods of time as well so I doubt it's about him as well.

If you read any of my posts here under either cindyc or cutter99, you will find I've done nothing but try to get people to think and think logically. Go back to your Facebook page and realize this is a missing person's case about a real person and real family. My intentions have never been to be anything but helpful.

God bless you and go in peace!

Halifax, PA

#3861 Feb 24, 2012
no, don't feed into it....just ignore it. No more distractions!!!!

Location hidden

#3862 Feb 24, 2012
Thanks canoworms!

I see what you mean from the Project Jason page. I think that explains lilsis's early quote and made much more sense about a suspect. Has anyone figured out where the parents lived at the time? Does anyone know why she would have parked on the square and not at his house?
Melly

Chesapeake, VA

#3863 Feb 24, 2012
loyal wrote:
@Melly
@Verasmeme
You're stupid... And, I will always "show up" to defend my friend, Aaron. And, umm, why the quotes around friend?? He actually is my close friend, so no quotes needed..

You don't scare me, and I really DGAF what you say.. Honestly, you're absolutely clueless and way out of line. I mean who the [email protected] do you think you are?? Do you think you're tough b/c you hide behind your computer and shit-talk? I'll tell you straight out who I am and I could care less. I only stumbled upon this monstrosity of a "help find Tracy Kroh" page while trying to find out what hospital Aaron was in, because I live in Virginia Beach.. But low and behold, I found a bunch of raging idiots talking shit about someone who doesn't deserve it. So while yes, I "showed up yesterday", and everything I post is about Aaron, it's b/c I believe he is innocent and I don't think YOU or anyone else has ANY right to write shit about him. You are a belligerent moron.

Every post I replied to was SOMEONE ELSE talking shit and running their mouth as usual.. If you are so aware of what this forum is about, why don't you STFU, actually get a life and stop trying to act like you know things that you OBVIOUSLY don't.. What you are doing is called libel. Google it, twit.

BTW, keep your glowing, simple-minded accusations to yourself.

Poor thing.. I really do feel sorry for you..

Valley View, PA

#3864 Feb 24, 2012
damned if you do or dont wrote:
Thank you. I think I'm staying because:
#1 - you haven't told me who you are, but you do have that right as do I.
#2 - I find Budweiser to be very articulate and informative. I don't know who "cindy c" is so I cannot judge.
#3 - I just don't know the point that you're trying to make with this one, but I'll try to interpret. I'm guessing that you're against the re-posting of information from other forums and avenues? To that... I say, "So?". I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I find that helpful. I think that helps me form my own conclusions. I wouldn't want to be lemming, so this is a positive for me.
#4 - I don't know who "arron" is, but I do believe that Aaron is worth discussion. He seems to come up in all the local people's minds when Tracy is mentioned.
#5 - You're right. None of us have a clue. If we did, we'd sure run to the state police... I repeat: the STATE police and give them our clue. That's why we're talking here.

Finally, I'm sad that you won't be back. I really enjoyed trying to decipher your statements. It made me feel useful... almost like I have a "clue" as to who you are.

I think I'll stay. I think I'll form my own conclusions. I think... no... I KNOW that this forum will remain focused on trying to get a piece of the puzzle so that the police can solve this mystery.
loyal

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#3866 Feb 24, 2012
@Our Fearless Leader or..........
Missing Budweiser (LOL)

I was going to tell you to go back one page to read it as Post 3840, but I remember I think you read off your iphone so I will copy it and post again. The part about her sister is in there.
loyal wrote:
I'm glad Aaron Boyer has fans/friends willing to stick up for him. But guess what, so does the family of Tracy Kroh.
Eville Mom posted this in October, 2008 (Post 288)......
Aaron Boyer (the gentleman he is) was just arrested for pushing his wife out of a moving vehicle a few weeks back. Does this shed any light on his demeanor or type of person he is, just a thought. Google it, the article was in the Upper Dauphin Sentinel only a month or so ago.....anyone else read this, it happened going to or leaving a bar can't remember which.
This is the reply from the SISTER of Tracy Kroh (Post 289).........
<quoted text>
Did you catch the part where she said, I'm not so sure I have confidence that the person responsible will ever confess voluntarily. However, if he keeps pushing his wife out of moving vehicles he may get what he deserves.
Gee, I wonder what the Kroh family thinks of Boyer. I wonder if they have more information about their 17 year old sister's disappearance and probable murder from the State Police than you do. Have some respect for a family and keep your glowing accolades to yourself.
@Leader of the Pack.......
or Cutter99 (LOL again)

I think I may be getting better at this because I noticed the spaces at the end of sentences before the period/question mark/exclamation mark. We all know who is famous for that.
loyal

Kleinfeltersville, PA

#3867 Feb 24, 2012
You have to read her last sentence again.....it makes you do nothing but smile.

@Missing Budweiser
You may have to go back a page and read it, it didn't copy right.

Location hidden

#3868 Feb 24, 2012
Thank you loyal! You made me laugh! Watch for wonky spelling as well! Not the hard words either on the mispellings, just the average third grade ones!

Central PA Mel- I am the former "cindyc". I had computer issues and went to reuse that name and it would not let me. I have never tried to hide who I am or used this as an alias. Again, my intentions have only been good. It's not about me, it is about a family who has missed their loved one for more than 22 years.

Thanks to all those who are trying to bring sanity and clarity to this forum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Nov '16 Craig 4
Bank of America Background Check Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug '16 mister d 2
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison (Jun '16) Jun '16 LionTamer 1
Richard Blomgren (May '16) May '16 Berrysburg 1
Super Cute Potato Pillow (May '16) May '16 sunny572 1

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages