Quarryville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

WiseOak wrote:
My god when her purse was found it Was blood soaked so unless she used it for a pad then I am sure you can make sense of it! Not hard
Really??? I read in the local newspaper that parts of her wallet and Driver License update card were found in or near some creek on a local farmer's property. If the wallet or "purse" was in the water; HOW could it still be "blood soaked"????
Maybe you have some talking to do????
unknown

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

You are right I was thinking the same thing..
Dominique Faith Gallagher

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

You're discussion is inccorect and Chris Flockmer is still trying to save face....

no further bullshit shall I watse my time with.

Tracy was located...

tell me something??? Oh jeremy and sue...

DID YA SEE THE POST OF THE PHOT OF ME IN MILLERBERG WITH OFFICER JERMEY U IN THE PHOTO?
i WAS JUST THERE AGAIN, AND WHY DID YOU DISTURB THE BODIES? HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE CHRIS?

AND FURTHERMORE , SGT A ... IS THERE EVER A TIME WHEN SUE IS NOT HIDING YOU IN TRAINING??? CHECK YOUR CAMERAS, i GAVE YOU THE BURDIE SO YOU KNOW IT WAS ME;)

SO HOW IS IT ALL YOU KNOW IT ALL MISSED ME AT DENNY'S YET AGAIN?
COULD HAVE FOLLOWED ME RIGHT TO THE SITE...
SHIT STILL LYING TO THE PUBLIC CHRIS?

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

You civilian and pa investigators who fuck up cases more than work 'em...

this was posted by NRPI

again I have juristiction of Tracy case, let me find out that the ID on this lastest obstruction of child services fraud is also you people.

Again you have been told to cease and desist your obstructions.

You need to stop discuss ALL of my cases including Tracy's and no the KROh have no authority over this because of the details however I do have repsect for them and will gladly hear them when it is them.

6 living childrne... 32 dead, Tracy is not the only victim stop being so selfish Chris and fans of...

when is it that the phone is obtained? as i see some dumb person leaked this, what has been done...

below the note of the latest obstruction via what I believe to be Chris flockmer associated.

"Michelle Lordy Snoddy " This alias is NOT a friend or associate of NRPI nor is it a legit witness or Law professional. The person has hacking capibilities and has impersonated law persons in the past related to past cases. The person has been convicted of credit and bank fraud 'often.' It is advised to block this person by adding them to the block list in your profile. We have id the person.

There are legit investigations in NJ that are going well, therefore No information is released at this time.

Some of which are in co-operation with what we were told was under the Governor's office watch.

"MLS" you are commiting law violations on active cases you need to properly id yourself or leave. Acting like a coward by liking the page and then block only to stalk fans will land you back in sussex county jail. You have been served your riot. Leave or unblock your id so we can continue to block you.

The person is related to "Old news" trying to get attention , disregard them and block them.

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Oh PS...
dumb fools, this was always my computer perhaps loosers wanting to gain personal prize should have listen to Christopher Lewis as that other IP is associated with him and his father's blac mark selling.

check the IP , this one is mine fools.

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Furthermore....

"alias LMAO"

oh let me find you, I promise the person who can properly ID this fool will get the first "Your honor I am guilty as sin" no contest out of my mouth...

You went to far discussing Michael Maguire... suggest you are associated or are child pervert and former Cheif of Moonachie Michael J Mc Gann?

The only one jealous and associated to bribery for hackensack's and chilton hospital's debts to Sanzarri....

yo , fools why traffic children like Tracy???

for a bunch of people who have files on me and read the news paper how you miss the motivation to the insurance fraud is to pay back 30 million dollar debt to Sanzari... aka Jeff Gallagher and Boyer have associations to this construction company.

When hospitals went private and such the state frauds began, and mental, domestic violence and children or eldery became the victims...

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...

The one hopistal private owner is a PA politician, another in bergen county is owned by some 3 jews in COLORADO like near the JB Ramsey case
and the other one guess fools, come on guess?

I could play this game too Chris and LMAO or should I say McGann and Jeff?

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

I agree with LMAO as much as I want to jump the stalking loud mouth... the fact is THAT phone was being mailed directly to SGT A went Chris Lewis ran off with it and Chris Mconnell did in fact contact him just prior... there is more but as the post state legit NJ investigations are closing and facts have been proven. Nothing public is disclosed because it was proven when no one in the usual "Law professional" loop knew... nothing happen and facts were proven...

Sanzari is one of a few associated construction companies owed millions of dollars by these hospitals who are in bed with these child service and mental health persons...

human trafficking and welfare fraud at their worst...
every accussed criminal had money to extort...
McBride,
Ramsey
Boyer
Gallagher (Dominique)

take a look and PA I did tell the Governor I want resignations including for the debliborate and continued bull on Tracy case.

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Just to be clear NO direct Accusation is made on Sanzari just that some people owe them some heavy money

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Also to be clear, I just submitted copies of IA and police reports where I was suggesting this in 2004 right down to the name sanzari

what you going to do Meridith Berger? ya going to call the reporter skitzo whitout ever seeing her , too?

You going to ilegally diagnose the reporter who just released this and take that reporters chidren under you political malpractice anf fraud and illegally drug and abuse those children too?

you going to tell the press their reporter hears vocies because a criminal drug addict manipulated you because your selfish and guilty?

MB... Your on here illegally obstructing those cases because YOU ARE ONE OF 5 PSYCHIATRIST WHO MISUES YOUR LICENSE TO ILLEGALLY DRUG AND ABUSE CHILDREN THEN SELL THEM TO ASK THE STATE FOR "NEEDED FUNDNING UNDER CAUSE"...

FUCK THE CHILDREN RIGHT? IF THEY DIE LIKE MOST DID JUST THROW THEM IN A PILE LIKE YOU DID TRACY RIGHT, AND KILL OFF THE PARENT WHO TRIES TO FIGHT IS WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY REPUTATION BUILT ON SAND?

JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING AND THE PRESS JUST MADE MY CLAIMS SANE AND TRUE...

SEE LMAO I CAN TALK LIKE YOU JUST LIKE YOU COPY OTHERS...

COOL BEANS.....
NOW , WHEN ARE PEOPLE PROPERLY HANDLING TRACY CASE AND TURNING OVER THE BODY AS I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE FORUM AND THEN SOME?
(WELL YOU ARE AT IT, TURN OVER THE GALLAGHER CHILDREN YOU ALSO HOLD AS RANSOM OR PAY THE LAWFUL PRICE, MAKE NO MISTAKE I KEPT MY PROMISE MERIDTH BERGER YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR CHILD ABUSE AND MALPRACTICE AND ATTEMPTED MANSLAUGHTER BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME.)

iF HACKENSACK , CHILTON MORRISTOWN AND THE REST COULDNT AFFORD THE CONSTRUCTION YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE EXPECTED THE TAX PAYER TO PAY FOR YOUR SCIENCE LABS AND PLAY PENS!!!

WHAT IS THE EXCUSE...

AND FOR KICKS... YES BOYER IS INNOCENT!!!

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

@lmao

HEY WATCH THIS

MERIDTH BERGER PSYCHIATRIST AT SANZARI BUIDLING IN HACKENSACK MEDICAL CENTER WHOM ASSISTED VITAL SATITICS FRAUD IN 2004 PROVEN IN COURT RECORD 2006...

ILLEGAL ADOPTIONS AND CHILD ABUSE UNDER DELIBORATE MAL[RACTICE IS GROUND FOR THE DEATH PENTALTY IN CALIFORNIA AND PA...

MERIDTH BERGER....BATTER UP!!!
(SEE I CAN COPY YOU IDIOTS TOO , WHATS YOUR FACTS?)

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

@ALIAS ny

PLEASE DONT THINK OR RECERTIFY YOUR LYING FRIENDS UNDER YET ANOTHER NEW ALIAS...

AS ANYONE DECENT WOULD NEVER WASTE THEIR TIME DOING SUCH A STUPID ACT UNLESS THEY HAD A SELFISH CAUSE FOR THE FUEL... WHAT PART OF CHILDREN ARE BEING ABUSED BY THIS AND TRACY BODY IS BEING HELD FOR RANSOM BECAUSE OF SWIFT THINKERS LIKE YOURSELF WHOM TALK OUT YOUR ASS?

PLEASE STOP THE GAS, SAVE THE OZONE... NO MORE THINKING IT IS GROUNDS FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND CRIMINAL INTEND TO CHILD ABUSE.

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

@ GRANNY

BOWLES COPR SERVICES IS THE "HEAD HUNTER IS YOU WILL " OR THE FAMILY AND FUNDS FINDER AND THEN THE MOVE IT ALONG PERSON PER SAY...

AFTER READING THE NEW POST THAT ACTUALY WERE SENT BY ME... PLEASE CONTACT NRPI DIRECTLY, i AM NOW THE DO . i WILL NOT RELEASE WHAT CANT BE RELEASED BUT ON OCCASSION YOUR QUESTIONS ARE HELPING EVEN IF YOUR NOT ANSWERED...
AND THE RANTING YOU SPEAK OF THAT IS SIGNATURE OF MY OPPOSERS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ME... THERE ARE IN FACT THING YOU HAVE NO BEEN TOLD FROM BOTH SIDES, I CREDIT YOU THAT...

THE FACTS ABOUT THE SPELLING AND RANTING ARE DELIBORATE ON BOTH SIDES FOR CASE PURPOSES, BOTH SIDES HAVING DIFFERENT REASONS.

cLEARLY MY OPPOSERS WANTING ME TO "APPEAR CRAZY "
AGAIN SIGNATURE OF ALL STATED TODAY AND SOME PRIOR...

AND PLEASE ALTHOUGH INFERENCES ARE MADE, i AM NOT ON HERE AS MUCH AS i AM SPOKEN TOO.
ALSO ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME... DECREET IS NOT MY GAME... i WILL BE NICE OR FUCK YOU UP TO YOUR FACE, i PLAY NO GAMES, UNLIKE THE OTHERS.

MY STALKERS HAVE FOLLWED AND STUDIED ME SOME FOR A FEW YEARS, OTHERS MADE UP STUFF SAYING IT WAS ME AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS HAVE YET TO MEET ME OR SEE MY REAL WRITING AND ( THIS GOES FOR NIKKI AS WELL)

PERHAPS THIS WILL CLEAR UP SOME CONFUSION WITHOUT SAYING TOO MUCH...

BOWLES CORP WORKED SECURITY AND THEN SOME IN HACKENSACK HOSPITAL AS WELL...

AND FUNNY HOW WE HAVE YET A NEW ALIAS PEOPL ARE SPEAKING TO WITH OUT ID... "ny..."

DID ANY OF YOU KNOW YOU COULD BE SPEAKING WITH ALLEN BOLWES OR ONE OS HIS... AS MR ALLEN BOWLES THE CLAIMED OWNER OF BCS USED TO BE A CORRUPT NYPD DETECTIVE WHO LEFT THE BEAT JUST BEFORE GETTING SLAPPED... HE LIVES OVER SEES WHEN NEEDED IN ENGLAND AND CLAIMED TO BE A ENGLISH MASON???
HOW EVER I PERSONBALLY SPOKE WITH A FAMILY MEMBER WHOM IS A HIGH UP ENGLISH MASON AND THEY HAVE "OFFICIALLY STATED HE BETTER NOT BE USING HIS MEMBERSHIP LIKE THIS... FOLLOWED BY KEEP US POSTED"

THE REST I SWORE I KEEP QUIET.

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

BCS IS JUST TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR NRPI WORK AND WONT ADMIT IT BECAUSE THEN IT WOULD VALIDATE THE STALKING AND ABUSE TOWARDS ME... AS YOU HAD TO STALK ME TO KNOW TRACY CASE...
FYI- CHRIS NEVER MET NICHOLE REINE... AGAIN CHRIS WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION DUE TO BCS. AND MENCHANICS BERG AND JEFF GALLAGHER ASSOCIATIONS...
SHE IS ALSO BELIEVED TO HAVE ASSISTED HAYES IN HIS CRIMES?

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

LAST POST " CREDIT FOR NRPI WORK..."
MEANING ON TRACY'S CASE
GRANNY KEEP UP THE GOOD VALIDATIONS AS YOU AND I ARE CLEAR OPPOSERS YET SAY THE SAME THINGS OFTEN;)
JLRRR

Claymont, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Appear crazy? We're trying to make you appear crazy? How about about you stop making yourself appear crazy, or anti-semitic, or illogical.

You need help-please get it. The person who caused you to lose your children and who still keeps you away from them now is not Jeff Gallagher-it's you.
LMAO

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

@ Dominique --- awh how sweet you're talking to me and threatening me... and yes this alias is more than one person ... oooohhh you figured me out?
and no dear I copy you remember, go ahead fuck me up... the police have yet to figure out who i am so when you come bring a grave cover for yourself cause it is clear as day no one cares about you or the saftey of the other victims in the cases.
I would love to hurt you again, your screaming was great the first time. an nope dear you too have not figured out who I am... but you did on one of your aliases get one of LMAO correct... tooo bad no one listens to you facts, you do get them correct often for a little girl... ps "I see you;)"
@TEK
I have answers to your questions the simple version is that Chris and Ladybug (AKA project Jason a very discriminatory self published self certifying swollen head freak)is trying to falsify for SGT A and Rick Lash grounds for a warrant to harass the Boyers more...
you see the FBI has no lawfull grounds to go digging there and like with Dominique cases law officials want what story they want thus will make it up...
your correct gossipping and bullshitting facts on forums does what you say and thus why the pool is being pushed...
however then it would tie this all back to NJ Morris County and the fraud surrounding the construction company Sanzari which would then again make JEFF J GALLAGHER the lead suspect NOT BOYER!!!
and for so many who care Tracy body was located , Dominique just posted it was moved... and that was dominique... little brat finally crawled out her cave...
therefore her claims of law official creating self certified phopetic bullshit would be correct because the cell phone with the location of Tracy body was stolen...
just after the body is reported to be moved or the site disturbed...
dominique goes out there and a site that is normally watched is not and all who want to talk about her miss that she wa just there...
shortly after the media reports the moneies owed to sanzari
dominique gets on here and gets some balls to clear the bullshit up
and there is lady bug and chris deterring the focus on them and what they want...
boyer is not guilty and someone wants to make him...
you dont need the equipment or a warrant they just spelt out on this forum they will say the body was found their either way just to beef up reputations and make dominique wrong and most important unlawfully fraud boyers guilt...
again why is JEFF Gallagher not considered in the murders of Tracy kroh Lisa Mcbrde Tiffany sessions and JB Ramsey?
why was that cel phone stolen under the very predijuice ladybug direction through chris mconnell?
and why was the "reported grave site " disturbed recently?
and the police were told ... that was stated here as well...
people are sucking too much corrupt hospital officials dicks... thats why...
again Tracy also was seen at a hospital right before she dissapeared... like the other stated victims including Dominique
re:FBI there have been many impersonations and corruptions regarding them... the secret service in one state is legitamitely looking into it, that is how the new press release was verified regarding the 30 million owed to sanzari...
lets not forget the other two kHavainian being another...
and bcs ...@granny.... they do "illegal hostile take over and aquisitions " as well... look into their services more...
Dominique... can't wait for you to have some police figure out who I am so you can try and sneeze at me...lmao
as for the other lmao , I am not him cant believe the star stuck fool changed his heart... but you do have his ID correct... read back she ID one of them a few times.
"I see YOU..."
LMAO

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

@ kim kroh aka THE LITTLE SIS ALL TALKS ABOUT...
I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS YOU'RE FAULT AT THIS POINT TOOO... GET OUT OF NIEVE LAND AND GROW UP.. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ALLOWING ANY OF THESE FOOLS TO PRETEND THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE SO CALLED FBI ON THE CASE... WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR YOU ? LETS TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT GREAT PEOPLE PROJECT JASON AND CHRIS MCCONEELL ARE SHALL WE?

WHY HASN'T THE FBI OR POLICE DONE ANYTHING... READ UP ASSHOLES...!!!(kIM kROH NOT INCLUDED IN THE SLURR... REAPING EMOTIONAL HEART STRINGS IS CRUEL AND CLEARLY DONE WITH YOU)

1. Has anyone other than dominique nichole or nrpi come fwd and claimed finding tracys body , or providing sound legit solid reasons to the murder the suspects or why certain suspects are ruled out?

has any fool with a mouth gone to the fbi or police like they have repreatedly and from what is reported never stopped?

answer : no not legitmately

2. FBI lawful ones are still human although trained they are human... in any of these cases can you all tell fact from fiction/ and who is who?

really be honest?

answer : no which means they too have to over come these hurdles..

leading to next point..

3. you were all told that law officials with juristiction requested you STOP making new pages... assisting chris mcconnel or anything associated or approves of her fue to what you all saw as her caught in straight up obstructions and lies...

did you all stop?

answer : no you made up more alies more page, passed more emails getting your stories straight that you think because chris said, isn't see copied or known about....(hint hint, law has been in all yo ways of contact--- smile your government has in fact been watching;) LMAO

4. if you expect the FBI to "bend or break rules" and make a solid case out of either tracy or dominique or both or others....

do you think they can?
can they do this with Boyer?

answer : No.... because both Boyer and Dominique have claimed that law official are no following rules and investigating properly and being lead by drug and othe substance addictied persons who feel they need to take their co-depoendant depressions to the world and show they world they can do... instead of getting a job and paying taxes they so like to spend.

5. so what does this mean... the FBI has to go above and beyond the "book" and then they also have to have the trust of BOYER and DOMINIQUE because it is demonstrated boyer can afford a good lawyer and Dominique can be one... which means the FBI never really knows what they know which can likely punch holes in that solid case you all want and demand...

so yes... this is closer to home... be it boyer dominique jeff gallagher or casper the friendly fucking ghost you all made these cases what they are and thus why Dominique came fwd with the States officials and demanded prosecutions... of what you all clearly criminally intended...

to evade and ellude law officials and law investigations...

and deary's that is the strongest lead the FBI has...why? why would so many people go to such lengths???

Dominique and the california and NJ payer trail both on and out of court shows... millions of dollars in fraud and human trafficking as the answer...

which then makes it far more serious and hell no

the FBI --- OH bobby dear is not going to walk up and say Hi...I want to convict Tim hayes or another can you give me you story and I will certify it....

you are really are mental and high...
shit how are you so sure I am not that FBI agent you wish would sweep in and make news front page?
for all you know I could have been ( this aliases on this post is saying I am not) but i could have been and look how much you would have made it harder for me to close things so good...

as you saw Agent Gosher in Pa and Agent Monks in NJ are either heavily impersonated or very corrupt...
fuckos that means the FBI would be investigating their own... time and secrets... nothing you would be entitled too on a forum... so keep dragging it out-ur intent
LMAO

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

when loosers recycle law officials hard work and endanger victims like dominique
or take on work that nrpi team did

the FBI can not do anything but collect and wait...

would you certify any of these assholes???

they are waiting if I had too guess?
fuck all we need is lady bug and chris to run to the press again taking credit for the police work and nrpi work

or worse tim and bcs claiming they did it...

read back
do any of you know what kind of holes that would punch in the cases...

none of you can ever be given credit for anything... because of how you all behaved... you showed you recycle other peoples work and your out for fame and fourtune at the peoples expense...

that is why Dominique stayed off this forum... she was telling the truth yesturday... she was not on here as much as you all thought... yesturday has something to do with her trials? the only reason that girl does anything... LAW and her CHILDREN and MICHAEL MAGUIRE NAME AND I GUESS NOW SHE IS ADDING AARRON BOYER NAME TO THE DEFENSE?
LMAO

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

when loosers recycle law officials hard work and endanger victims like dominique
or take on work that nrpi team did
the FBI can not do anything but collect and wait...
would you certify any of these assholes???
they are waiting if I had too guess?
fuck all we need is lady bug and chris to run to the press again taking credit for the police work and nrpi work
or worse tim and bcs claiming they did it...
read back
do any of you know what kind of holes that would punch in the cases...
none of you can ever be given credit for anything... because of how you all behaved... you showed you recycle other peoples work and your out for fame and fourtune at the peoples expense...
that is why Dominique stayed off this forum... she was telling the truth yesturday... she was not on here as much as you all thought... yesturday has something to do with her trials? the only reason that girl does anything... LAW and her CHILDREN and MICHAEL MAGUIRE NAME AND I GUESS NOW SHE IS ADDING AARRON BOYER NAME TO THE DEFENSE?
put the other two post back up
CHRIS and Jeffrey you made it public NOW you let them see the truth....
if you didnt like that you two would be prounced as associated to Tracy murder then perhaps you shouldnt have commited the crimes?

Law is NOt about if you like the witness... Jeffery gallagher is very plausible as the murderer... what other than you dont want it related to PA can ANY of you produce as valditated real fact to show other wise beyond a reasonable doubt??????????

(crickets)

PUT THOSE TWO POST BACK UP!!!
JLRRR

Claymont, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

"again why is JEFF Gallagher not considered in the murders of Tracy kroh Lisa Mcbrde Tiffany sessions and JB Ramsey?"

Um, because he didn't commit them? Because he was out of the state in the Army during the timeframe of one of them (so easy just to walk away from that) and in a hospital with a fractured hip during the timeframe of one of the others? Because there's no other evidence except in the mind of a seriously ill woman with an axe to grind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of4,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Millersburg Discussions

Search the Millersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 min Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 min Ben 51,182
Two People Arrested In 2003 Murder (Jun '06) Jun '14 Deborah contrillo 3
67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... Apr '14 softball fan 2
exercist Mar '14 Exorcism 3
richard h wolf (Dec '12) Feb '14 jim hoover 4
Bizarre crime spree leaves 2 dead in central Pa. (Jan '14) Jan '14 Christaliban 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Millersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Millersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••