Pedestrian killed in Holmes County

Pedestrian killed in Holmes County

There are 3 comments on the WMAN-AM Mansfield story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Pedestrian killed in Holmes County. In it, WMAN-AM Mansfield reports that:

A woman was killed last night as she crossed the road to go to her mailbox. Saturday, December 19, 2009 The Highway Patrol says 66-year-old Shiela Pyle of State Route 83 in Holmesville in Holmes County was hit by the car driven by 34-year-old Rachel Johnson of Millersburg as she drove southbound on 83.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAN-AM Mansfield.

nannys boy

Marysville, OH

#1 Dec 19, 2009
if nebody reads this im shielas grandson i was there right after this tragic accident happened i saw her laying onthe road and no im not ok rachel johnson was speeding trying to pass another car and took my nanny from me rachel if u read this i know it was sn accident but i wanna know what was so important to u that were in such a hurry and i hope u rot in prison for murdring my nanny because u have ruined an entire family and to ne one else please slow down because u never know when the sweetest woman youve ever met in your life will be just checking her mail and your goin to fast to stop
A family friend

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Nannys boy and the rest of Shelias family, I am deeply sorry for your loss. Shelia was an amazing woman. In her home you were always family.
Shelia will be missed and remembered always.

It is so awful when a loved one is taken from us in a tragic accident, no one can make any sense of it. I do pray for comfort for each of you.
I can not imagine the greif you are feeling.

I feel for the young woman who was driving that car, having to live with this for the rest of her life.

May you all find comfort during your time of greiving.
David fetman

Pakistan

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Shelia was such a sensible and good humoured lady I used to live near to her house , just found that she s died on a road accident , no idea what would have happened to her family and who the F**k is rachel johnson , what was that important to you ? you have caught the flight and madethe life hell of Shelia s family people like rachel johnson should be in prison Is there any compansation for an old lady and you want to let the people like rachel johnson srive proudly on roads so called murdurer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds niche in U... (Nov '08) May 11 MatthewJacobs 3
BEWARE!!! Keep your children safe and away! Fre... Apr '17 EshSchwitz 3
andrea from conesville Mar '17 ino 3
News Body found in Coshocton identified as Columbus-... Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 3
Puppy Mills (Oct '06) Feb '17 Vickie 26
Reward Looking For Mitch Gann (Ran ujunkedit.c... (Apr '16) Jan '17 Buford t pusser 7
English man wants a life change Jan '17 Qwiktim 2

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages