3 Reported Dead In NE Ohio Plane Cras...

3 Reported Dead In NE Ohio Plane Crash | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 4 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 9, 2011, titled 3 Reported Dead In NE Ohio Plane Crash | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Authorities say three people are reported dead in the wreckage of a small plane that crashed in northeast Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

PawnShopsSuck

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2011
You know how much per hour it costs to fly these days? A FORTUNE!
robert kennedy

Douglasville, GA

#2 Aug 11, 2011
That was my step brother and his girlfriend on that plane.
the mom of Jon Hines

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 8, 2011
what is your point in how much it cost to fly. that has nothing to do with 3 good people losing their life's, now i have to live each day with out my son and his children have to grow up with out their dad and never really know how much he loved them. the same with Tracy's children. and Phil and you want to talk about how much it cost to fly what an idiot you are.
dustmop

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 11, 2011
sad for a loss of lives,but flying is still the best way to travel. no tailgaters,and far less idiots to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eskimo spitz puppies Jun '17 Lucky2 1
News Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds niche in U... (Nov '08) May '17 MatthewJacobs 3
English man wants a life change (Jan '17) Jan '17 Qwiktim 2
News Amish Communities Deal With Meth Problem | Ohio... (Aug '11) Dec '16 DoctorWho 6
Trump's Scorched Earth... (Oct '16) Oct '16 AmericanWoman 1
News Millersburg, Ohio is backdrop to new movie (May '15) May '15 Ex Holmes Countian 1
Does any one know Donnie or Monnie Johnson (Jul '10) May '15 Fern Johnson 2

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages