Baby Llama Allegedly Kicked to Death at County Fair

Visitors and breeders were stunned earlier this week, when a 13-year-old boy went inside an unattended pen and allegedly began kicking a baby llama named "Sunny Delight," at the Holmes County Fair. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yogi

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Let's put that kid in with that bear!
Jim

Elyria, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2010
yogi wrote:
We are going to hear about this kid again -
fran

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2010
laws need to be tougher on offenders like this.first it starts with animals then moves to people being beat.hopefully the law will do more than just a slap on the wrist.its about time the younger set learn.you do the crime you do the time.and you are just as responsible, as if you where an adult.
zero

Redford, MI

#4 Aug 20, 2010
If he can do something like this at 13, I hate to see what he will do at 18. Step on him hard now or we will become his victim later.
Mespopatty

Hudson, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2010
It makes me cry and my heart so sick to hear about innocent defenseless animals being tortured and murdered by anyone let along teens who are our future citzens...I pray he gets needed help and will actually feel remorse for his actions.

Akron, OH

#6 Aug 20, 2010
I think there are some unanswered questions here. Was a vet called immediately? If the answer is yes, then why was this poor baby allowed to linger for 2 days? If the answer is no, then why wasn't a vet called immediately? The fair grounds must have some kind of security cameras. Did they get they get this child on video? Did he give a reason for doing this? He definitely needs to be locked up. He also needs professional mental help.
DiaBax

Bedford, OH

#7 Aug 20, 2010
yogi wrote:

Oh no, let's not start that up in this forum....even though it made me laugh!
sunnydays

Streetsboro, OH

#8 Aug 20, 2010
WTF??? I am from this area and I am appalled that someone could do such a thing.
Luckymom1989

Cleveland, OH

#9 Aug 20, 2010
What a worthless human being. His life has no value. It would be better if this freak had never been born. I hope he lives a miserable life until the day he breathes his last. Anyone know his name, by the way?
Evil2You

Niles, OH

#10 Aug 20, 2010
He'll grow up to kill his grandparents....parents are not teaching their kids manners anymore!
My View

Cleveland, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2010
Another F'N serial killer in the making! What a wasted peice of human flesh to do something like this to an innocent animal. I could care less about his age, he is just a young psycopath that will grow into an old one with a trail of mayhem and murder behind him. Lock this sh ! t bag up in the nut house on psycho meds for a very long time. PIG!
missjkl

Hermitage, PA

#12 Aug 20, 2010
As soon as the owners got to the Baby Llama-the vet was called. They started testing immediatly-it died before the test results were even back. The owners of this animal-brought this baby Llama down to the fair to show the children-kids love to see baby animals! They were actually getting ready to take it to Columbus to the Animal Hospital when the baby went into cardiac arrest and died. The trama was too much for it. As to the young man-I hope he get's the help he needs now! I understand this is not the first time he has been into trouble-maybe it takes killing a defenseless animal to get him the help he NEEDS! Unfortunalty-the owners did have grandchildren-that HAVE also had to live through this entire ordeal.
Jennifer-Garfiel d Heights

Cleveland, OH

#13 Aug 20, 2010
Well thank the kids parents, for raising a potential murder. First its torchering small animals than humans. I hope the kid is locked up.
missjkl

Hermitage, PA

#14 Aug 20, 2010
Oh, and the fair grounds do not have video-this is just a small country fair. There are police on the grounds-they eventually removed the boy from the fair grounds-but he just came back in again! That worked well! NOT!
Natalie Willoughby Hills

Willoughby, OH

#15 Aug 20, 2010
This P.O.S. needs major psychiatric help!! How about we lay him down and start kicking him the way he did the poor helpless animal!!! I want him to feel the pain that animal did! Stupid jerk!! He WILL grow up to be a serial killer, no doubt!! Crazy bastard!!!!
USMFG

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Aug 20, 2010
IT IS AMAZING HOW NONE OF THE LOCAL PAPERS HAVE REPORTED ON THIS
EXCEPT ONE IN TUSC
Morning Coffee Man

Cleveland, OH

#17 Aug 20, 2010
Doesn't surprise me. Kids nowadays have no value, whatsoever, for life. With all of the violence they are into, they could care less about something as innocent as a baby--or any-- animal.
Tracy

Painesville, OH

#18 Aug 20, 2010
Saw this on tv, and cried. Who would want to hurt a baby llama, or any baby animal? This boy needs to be charged, what he did was not normal. If he is already showing signs of cruelty and viciousness, what will he be like as an adult?
tommy gavin

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 20, 2010
the little jerk, he should be put in a pen and kicked.Great parenting job, let him spend time in juvie............
samantha

Solon, OH

#20 Aug 20, 2010
oh gosh...if my grandmother was there when it happened...he wouldnt have 2 legs to stand on! I hope he stays awake each night thinking about the horrible thing he did...they should show no kindness to this kid! May sound harsh but it wont be long till he beats a human 2 death...by the way were the heck was this boys parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlene & Marvin Moeller Feb 24 Brown4life 3
Puppy Mills (Oct '06) Feb 11 concerned 18
SC dave5587 Dec '14 dave5587 1
preditors Nov '14 ryoung 1
John Wick has too Many Weapons and too Much Blo... Oct '14 Culture Auditor 1
Rikki Oct '14 Jeff 1
Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa Sep '14 greg 1
Millersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web