Holmes makes plans to keep eye on rec...

Holmes makes plans to keep eye on recycling bins

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Record story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Holmes makes plans to keep eye on recycling bins. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

Television sets, radiators and parts of what was once possibly a garage were sticking out of recycling bins at the Holmes County fairgrounds Monday, forcing the commissioners to make plans to install a camera to catch locals and businesses incorrectly dumping waste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

Charles Slavis

Mount Gilead, OH

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Bins are labled co-mingled and paper. I put paper in the paper bin, but co-mingled includes, plastic, metal, cans, and bottles, and plastic bags. All recyclables. I can see why people might put anything in a bin labled co-mingled. The real problem for the mess is failure by the contractor to make timely pick ups in order to keep the bins available. The previous contractor emptied them daily and did a great job.
Charles Slavis

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2010
You need to catch the contractor not the residents. And don't expect specific items in a bin labled co-mingled.
Charles Slavis

Mount Gilead, OH

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Take my picture without my permission and you will be talking to my lawyer.
Charles Slavis

Mount Gilead, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2010
So what is the correct way to recycle co-mingled?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eskimo spitz puppies Jun '17 Lucky2 1
News Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds niche in U... (Nov '08) May '17 MatthewJacobs 3
English man wants a life change (Jan '17) Jan '17 Qwiktim 2
News Amish Communities Deal With Meth Problem | Ohio... (Aug '11) Dec '16 DoctorWho 6
Trump's Scorched Earth... (Oct '16) Oct '16 AmericanWoman 1
News Millersburg, Ohio is backdrop to new movie (May '15) May '15 Ex Holmes Countian 1
Does any one know Donnie or Monnie Johnson (Jul '10) May '15 Fern Johnson 2

Millersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millersburg Mortgages