Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2010
iloveithere

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2010
this is my hometown and where i grew up.its small but i love it here. what do yu think about it?
Fed up

Nolensville, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2010
iloveithere wrote:
this is my hometown and where i grew up.its small but i love it here. what do yu think about it?
Are you insane?I mean completely insane? What do you love about it?? The drugs or do you get welfare too!
iloveithere

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2010
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>Are you insane?I mean completely insane? What do you love about it?? The drugs or do you get welfare too!
actually no. im a teenager and i love walking the streets up there and the house where i used tu live is beautiful thank yu very much
is not edge of world

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2010
is not the edge of the world,
but it is about a mile from it.
Johnny

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2010
I have lived here in Millersburg for a number of years, and I am very happy to live here. I make my living the old fashion way I work for it. I enjoy living in Millersburg, with all it's diversity, and all the people I know here. I can ask anyone of them for help and get it regardless of their position in society. You can't find that in any big city. Millersburg has it's share of problems just like any other place in the world. Your hometown and home is what you make of it, and Millersburg is my home and I plan on iving here till the end. For all you that find Millersbug a difficult place to live I have a great deal of empathy for you. I know it is hard to move or to find a place you can afford. So make the best of the situation not worse.
I agree

Canton, OH

#6 Mar 15, 2010
I lived in Millersburg for many years, owned a home there and really enjoyed the life in a small town, I have moved on to a bigger city do to my company relocating me, otherwise I would still be there, and plan to return sometime in the future, all small towns have their share of bad eggs, I urge you to work for a living and stay away from the foolishness, this town is not to blame its the few bad eggs, that contribute to the poverty and foolishness that accompanies it.
Fed up

Nolensville, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2010
I agree wrote:
I lived in Millersburg for many years, owned a home there and really enjoyed the life in a small town, I have moved on to a bigger city do to my company relocating me, otherwise I would still be there, and plan to return sometime in the future, all small towns have their share of bad eggs, I urge you to work for a living and stay away from the foolishness, this town is not to blame its the few bad eggs, that contribute to the poverty and foolishness that accompanies it.
The poverty is not caused by a 'few bad eggs',it's the pathetic city council and the mayor that have caused this town to go straight to hell.
specifics

Canton, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2010
I have been gone for several years, doesnt look to me like much has changed there, what has the city council and mayor done to hurt this town, there isnt alot of excess funds to grow a city like Millersburg, looks like they do as good as any other small town, at least the streets stay clean, there is a police presence, and there are a few jobs there. Many towns of this side can not fund such things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Nutz 151,262
Wondering 11 min Wondering 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min I can read 1,458
RemembertheTimes 2 hr RemembertheTimes 1
who has been stealing in paris? 3 hr yareckon 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mount Sterling, KY (Jul '10) 3 hr Brian_G 128
nicholas county schools 3 hr beenthere 29
•••
•••
•••

Millersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Millersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Millersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Millersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••