Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Posted in the Miller Place Forum

Beavermeadow

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I hired Evan Esposito only to attach the rails and panels to my roof. I had my own electrician and he was unable to complete the job because Mr. Esposito wired the system incorrectly. He also didn’t bother to put the flashing under the L feet or tie the wiring so it wasn’t lying on the shingles even though the materials to do this were provided for him. The rails were not grounded properly and some of the attachment screws did not make contact with the roof joists. I am filing a complaint with consumer affairs. Check references, check if your solar installer is licensed and insured!!! Evan Esposito is a liar and a scammer and should not be allowed to do any kind of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 14 hr Chuck 33
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
all drownings (Jun '07) Wed Joe Divine 31
Rocky Point Kohl's shopping Center (Jun '10) Tue sam 10
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) Feb 20 Loose ends 104
News James Burke paid for sex in Oak Beach during Gi... Feb 14 Plottmasteram 6
Port Times Record Stabs Father Frank in the Back (May '08) Feb 13 Plottmasteram 71

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages