Review: Beauty Garden

Posted in the Miller Place Forum

Maryann

Kings Park, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Beauty Garden is not your typical salon... Come check out what we have to offer...We adhere to our motto... Spa-Like without the Spa Price Tag! See and experience it for yourself.
Maryann

Kings Park, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Great Place! Spa-Like without the Spa Price Tag!!

My name is Maryann and I am the owner of Beauty Garden. We offer a wide variety of services custom tailored to your very personal needs. Come and relax in the setting of a Victorian Rose Garden and enjoy the peace while you receive your service by a highly trained and experienced technician. We offer full hair and nail services as well as pedicures, facials, waxing, permanent make up, laser hair reduction, Botox, Juvederm and other fillers. We also have teamed up with other area businesses to create a one stop shopping experience. Included are party planning and entertainment, DJs, video, photography, florals, invitations, favors, and so much more; too much to list. Come by to see and experience all that Beauty Garden has to offer.
Truth teller

West Islip, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Gross! Outdated! Dirty! The "facial area" (if you could call it that) had a curtain above the ceiling. So as you get your facial, you see dead bugs! Facial lady was nice but my face has never Broke out so much after a facial. Not sure what type of products they use. The "spa" pedicure was horrible. The person working on you has long nails and can barely take off your nail polish! And all she does is talk... About her trashy life. They don't cut cuticles, they use cheap polish. Horrible experience. Bought a groupon without seeing the place! Also forgot to mention that the owner is not the most professional or the friendliest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 118,654
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Oct 10 friv4school 73
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) Oct 10 Willy Straub 4
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Oct 9 Coram Sux 10

Miller Place News Video

Miller Place Dating
Find my Match