3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found ...

3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered

There are 184 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 5, 2008, titled 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered. In it, Newsday reports that:

A third suspect has been arrested and is set to appear in court Tuesday in the drug-related murder of two men whose dismembered bodies were found in Coram, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ropestar

Dallas, TX

#173 Feb 12, 2012
I cant stand when people run there mouths I grew up wit Darrin and he was a great guy with a big heart especially to his friends and family.You people talking shit were nothing but herbs wishing u could be darrin jealousy lol me geranimo and Darrin used to have a blast im talking blast coram representing
Ropestar

United States

#174 Feb 12, 2012
Always in my prayers kid youll get your appeal and people that think they can rob people and get away wit it think again love ya D Block
Jay

Redwood City, CA

#175 May 7, 2012
Does anyone know why they transferred Darren to south port?
Jesse

Riverhead, NY

#176 Jul 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>" TOUGH LONG ISLAND GUYS LAST 2 DAYS IN PRISON" ? FOR THE RECORD JERKOFF ITS BEEEN A LOT LONGER THAN 2 DAYS AND THERE BOTH DOING THERE BIDS HEAD HELD HIGH. SO HOW'S IT GO U HAVE TO BE BLACK AND FROM THE BRONX TO BE A REAL TOUGH GUY ??? LMFAO ! 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES FROM EXPERIENCE THAT'S NOT THE CASE. AND FOR THE RECORD I WAS IN BOTH PRISONS JAMES AND DARREN WERE IN IN 2010.
Is this English? For the record u is actually spelled you, 2 more letters not brain surgery. This is just a tip, as I am sure some day soon you will be writing a statement for the police just like your newly converted prison girlfriend. Tough long island guys last around 2 days in prison, take note.
touto
lynch

United States

#178 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
he is not in south port!
your wrong

Stamford, CT

#179 Aug 3, 2013
darren got life with out parole and was offered 35-life and would not have gotten the death penalty ,,, no chance he only got life cause he wanted a flat 30 or flat 35 with out the life cause then theres no guarantee he would get out with a flat bid he would ,,,, but thats would he plans to do on appeal ,, unfortunately his young sister just died and he can't go to the funeral if you have no release date with any other sentence ,,, even 200-life he would be able to go cause he would have a release date ,,,,,,,,,

and james wall got 50-life and will never see the streets again with he doesn't deserve but did play a very small part in the whole thing,, i know first hand knowledge considering i know them both and still write darren ,,, and even if james got the 25-life like he was sup[pose to get after losing trial he would never make it home either cause of the life on the back and parole hits you with the NATURE OF THE CRIME ,,,, they were offering james 20 years though just like they were offering darren 35-life
2 Dollar Bill

Wilmington, NC

#180 May 27, 2014
James Wall was a punk. A Follower. And in Prison Im sure he is taking it up his butthole, because he found someone to follow in Prison. I knew that loser from Junior High through High School and after. He was always a follower and never had a Dad. We always wanted a Male figure in his life. Now he has plenty to choose from. Too bad he may come out of Prison in his 70s. Hope he gets his ass kicked in there.
released

Putnam Valley, NY

#181 Apr 3, 2015
2 Dollar Bill wrote:
James Wall was a punk. A Follower. And in Prison Im sure he is taking it up his butthole, because he found someone to follow in Prison. I knew that loser from Junior High through High School and after. He was always a follower and never had a Dad. We always wanted a Male figure in his life. Now he has plenty to choose from. Too bad he may come out of Prison in his 70s. Hope he gets his ass kicked in there.
I was with James in Clinton and I can confirm that he's doing his time like a man. Nobody is giving it to him in the butthole as u say and no one is kicking his ass. He also doesn't follow anyone around as he just does him. I feel for him cause Darren admitted that James wasn't there and he still got a 50 to life.
Ithappens

Brooklyn, NY

#182 Apr 24, 2016
lost wrote:
none of you hear know or understand the truth of either one of these men. Like it was stated before James was always just a goofy stoner kid. Something like this isnt his typical behavior. And Darren as much as he turned out to be a "monster" he wasnt always like this. He was a caring man who devoted his life to taking care of his friends and family. It goes to show you what effects drugs have on people. This is a terrible situation and you people should have respect for the families and friends of all involved in this horrible means to an end.
I temember darren growing up when I was younger he waz a normal good guy.
Prison Mike

Brooklyn, NY

#183 Apr 24, 2016
Met Darrin in Sing Sing they call him D-Block he getz on hts knees to beg for black C0Ck
Darren Lynch Killa

Bronx, NY

#184 May 18, 2016
All you disgusting animals praising Darren and these other losers are blind sheep who just wanna be down..I had to go the funeral and see my boy (or what was left of him) in a small wooden box... My boy didn't rob anyone and even if he did. Is it worth being chopped up into Lil pieces?..oh u think it. Was worth it? I'd like to see y'all explain that to his orphan kids and widowed wife...lethal injection is the only way justice would be served..or gimme 5 min in the cell with him..same sht
Darren Lynch Killa

Bronx, NY

#185 May 18, 2016
Prison Mike wrote:
Met Darrin in Sing Sing they call him D-Block he getz on hts knees to beg for black C0Ck
Hahaha I bet! Fu*$k dat fa$got
Darren Lynch Killa

Bronx, NY

#186 May 18, 2016
Rip Jay ..show some respect to the deceased you devils
Prison Mike

Patchogue, NY

#187 May 19, 2016
Darren is a leader , he rules the home boy tier . His new black boy toy swears he is not queer .
Prison Mike

Patchogue, NY

#188 May 19, 2016
not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>

i lived across the hall from J, one of the kids killed, he wasnt as innocent as people make him out to be, he was a pothead and a super SKETCHY kid. I knew he was down with weed but not coke, but I cant imagine what would make someone want to sell fake coke, or regular coke for that matter.
Darren only buys cherry coke now kid
Dr Obvious

Huntington, NY

#189 May 19, 2016
Jay wrote:
Yes, I'm sure someone knows.
RELEASED

Newark, NJ

#190 Aug 24, 2016
darren was not a bad guy. he got bad if u crossed him and quite frankly these guys tried to screw darren. i do not condone what darren did but those guys were playing a deadly game with him and he wasnt the type u played with. as for wall i feel bad for him as well. darren admitted he wasnt there and he still gets a 50 to life! thats BS!
RELEASED

Newark, NJ

#191 Aug 24, 2016
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure someone knows.
they transfered darren from great meadow to southport because he got into a fight. they transfered him from attica to great meadow for fighting as well. now hes in elmira. he needs to stop wilding out or hes gonna do alot of box time. hes a tough guy theres no doubt about that but in the prison system theres a million darrens running around. until he realizes that hes gonna keep getting transfered.
RELEASED

Newark, NJ

#192 Aug 24, 2016
Darren Lynch Killa wrote:
All you disgusting animals praising Darren and these other losers are blind sheep who just wanna be down..I had to go the funeral and see my boy (or what was left of him) in a small wooden box... My boy didn't rob anyone and even if he did. Is it worth being chopped up into Lil pieces?..oh u think it. Was worth it? I'd like to see y'all explain that to his orphan kids and widowed wife...lethal injection is the only way justice would be served..or gimme 5 min in the cell with him..same sht
ur boy didnt derserve what he got but he wasnt all that innocent as well so lets stop the shit. he played with the devil and like many when it comes to darren he lost. and also, i dont know u but u seen what he did to ur friend so i dont believe for 1 second u would want 5 mins alone with darren.i dont condone what darren did but dont make it like ur boy was innocent cause he wasnt. u mention his children and yes my heart breaks for them but ur friend knowing he had kids should have never been in that game. hes the blame as well. did he deserve to die NO HE DIDINT should he been playing in that game NO HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN! let me ask u this question would u have wanted ur friend to move coke in ur neighborhood or to ur kids. for me its another killer in jail and another dealer off the streets weather dead or alive.
RELEASED

Newark, NJ

#193 Aug 24, 2016
Prison Mike wrote:
dont know who u think ur r but darren was never in sing sing. i guess ur another wanna b prison guy and i doubt very much darren gets on his knees for black cock. i know darren well and i did time with wall in clinton. darren was in attica comstock southport and now elmira never sing sing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralphs Fishing Station 11 hr Bald man 22
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Dec 11 Jayar 127
Review: Luxury Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Dec 6 ClaritonPartners EA 1
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Dec 4 joan 32
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Dec 1 Don W 15
all drownings (Jun '07) Nov 30 Uncle Bumblephuk 83
Whiskey Road something needs to change (Dec '09) Nov 27 Denise Arnold bip... 7

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance